STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Èire] Message to Turkey (MKEK)

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded

From Richard Burton, Irish Defense Minister
To the CEO of MKEK

Greetings, my name is Richard Burton, Èire's minister of defense. It has come to the attention of my colleagues at the ministry of defense that my country's defense forces are ill equipped to render their services unto the people and constitution of Ireland. By this I mean, that our men in uniform lack even the most elementary of firearms needed to protect our sovereignty from those wishing to do us harm therefore, I would like to a shipment of the following:

- 100,000 MPT 76s

If you could provide these necessary accommodations, The Irish Defense Forces particularly The Army would be most grateful.

Thank You for Your Time

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018
@Dragon

Ottoman%20Flag.png

Mechanical & Chemical Industry Corporation

MKEK.png

To: Richard Burton, Irish Defense Minister
Cc:

Subject: Weapon Enquiry

ENCRYPTED/SECRET/PRIVATE
Dear sir,

The Mechanical & Chemical Industry Corporation is more than happy to provide you with the weapons you seek. At the present time, we can offer you the 100,000 rifles for a price of $1,250 each. This would mean the subtotal would equal $125,000,000. If this is acceptable to you, we will begin production as soon as we receive payment. If this is not to your liking, then we are willing to discuss a possible payment plan.

Yours faithfully,
Doru Onal, CEO of MKEK

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded

From Richard Burton, Irish Defense Minister
To Doru Onal, CEO of MKEK

Dear Sir,

My government would like to thank you for having offered your company's services to The Irish Defense Forces. I will see to it that the specifed amount of money is wired to your company as soon as possible.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89