STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

◄CIS► Defence Council

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

CONFEDERATION OF INDEPENDENT STATES
DEFENCE COUNCIL

Headquarters:

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The following private message would be sent to the invited Parties.

Argentina would call to a special meeting to set up the CIS Defence Council.

Venue: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Date: January 2014
Invited Parties:
- Argentina
- Brazil
- China
- Nigeria
- Rusia
- Japan

Agenda:
1. Nomination and voting of the permanent seat of the Defence Council.
2. Appointment of permanent representatives.
3. Drafting of basic operational charter.
4. Definition of guidelines to carry out basic interoperability exercises.

@Moe @Fairhold @HeadlessSeeker @JJSmithJr @king4turtle

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
A Representative of China would arrive and start reading over his notes.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Brazil would name Castelo Branco as its representative and send him to Argentina via an Embraer 1000 private jet.

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
Japan would send Masahisa Sato to Buenos Aires as its representative.

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Argentine Deputy Minsiter of Foreign Affairs, Juan Lo Giudice, and the Director of CIS Affairs, Roberto de Luca, would attend the private meeting together with aides.

"Once the nigeria and russian representatives arrive, we can begin."

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"If you so wish to start, I do believe that the Russian and Nigerian Representatives could read through the transcripts and notes, however I do prefer that our colleagues be present."

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
The Nigerian Delegation would arrive, late, and General Guy Johnstone, a surprisingly pale Nigerian, would present his credentials for himself and his staff to the security at the meeting.

"I apologize, I apologize, for some reason, my state department sent me halfway across Africa before they realized what continent this meeting was on, don't worry, some interns were fired."

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
After being directed to and recommended to Valery Gerasimov of the Russian Federation would attend in private, secret, and classified of a manner. After being granted permission to enter the country at a point of entry and identifying himself to the Argentinians he would arrive at the meeting."Greetings, I apologize for the lateness. The distance between here in Moscow is rather large."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
After greeting and welcoming the russian representative, and with all CIS and Non-CIS Allies present, the doors of the meeting room were closed by argentine staff, all uninvited personnel would be removed from the room, being the nature of the meeting top secret.

"Gentlemen, thank you all for coming, I know the trip wasn't short, but we felt obliged to follow the suggestions made by the Representative of Nigeria regarding the urgency of establishing some basic parameters on how the CIS defensive and MDP mechanics should work.

Argentina is currently engaged in a bilateral war, which we look forward to wrap up soon, and Vietnam/Australia were found to be plotting against CIS interests. This puts in evidence the need to strucutre things more sooner than later.

As per the proposed agenda, we would have to being with point 1 and 2, which would be to determine where the seat of the CIS Defence Council would be, which CIS Nation would host it and take care of its security and functionality. Once that is done, we have to appoint permanent representatives, just as we did with the Political Board.
"

@king4turtle @Moe @HeadlessSeeker @Fairhold @JJSmithJr

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Chinese Representative would nod.

"If I am permitted to speak." he would pause. "I do believe that the CIS defence Council should be on a central geostrategic, protected location, hence why we would nominate either Nigeria again or Russia. I do believe both to be excellent candidates for its HQ given their location. However, it would mean Nigeria having to support two institutions on their nation. But we are open to suggestions.

I wouldn't advise nominating China, we are away from being the centre of the world, and we would much prefer that honour to be bestowed on a full CIS member."

@king4turtle @Moe @HeadlessSeeker @Naio90 @JJSmithJr

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"I believe following a path of centralization for the organs of CIS would be for the best. Whether we go with Nigeria or my own nation of Russia. If we were to place the CIS Defence Council in Russia I would suggest placing it in the Moscow Oblast in the west.

As for the current conflict between Argentina and France what is required to wrap it up? Does Argentina require... support? I believe that Russia could provide some reconnaissance assets if necessary. As for Vietnam and Australia I believe it would be best to leave that up to China yes? Just to put political backing behind them."

@Naio90 @JJSmithJr @king4turtle @Moe @Fairhold

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
A private invitation has been sent to Thailand, to appoint a representative for this secret meeting.

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Thailand would receive the private invitation, and while keeping it in the highest of privacy, would send Nataya Sunthorn as their representative. She would arrive and would catch up on the current conversation.

"Good day, gentlemen," she would begin, "I am honored to be here. I would believe that either Russia or Nigeria would be a perfect location. As for Vietnam and Australia, I believe that with the support of China, Thailand can keep peace in the south-east."

@Naio90 @Fairhold @JJSmithJr @HeadlessSeeker @king4turtle @Moe

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"The Republic of Argentina agrees with the proposed options of Nigeria or Russia. It would be a burden to hold two big institutions in the same city, for the host, in this case Nigeria. But perhaps we could invest in a central HQ and put everything in there.

This of course is only considering that Abuja is far easier to reach for us in South America than Moscow, in case of a global conflict raging. However, the russian legacy and symbolic importance is also a very tempting choice
."

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"Let me propose the following, the building where the current political council is stationed has other rooms, we should all fund a joint security structure in Russia, similarly styled to the Pentagon or NORAD and thus allow for us to have a secure facility, until such a facility is completed we will host the council in the same secure building we host the Political council."

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"If you want something similarly styled to a center for NORAD for Russia may I suggest the use of the Mount Yamantau? It would merely require some... renovations... and while not as accessible as building somewhere in Moscow it would be far more secure. Or perhaps Kosvinsky Kamen? We could also reestablish the Tagansky Protected Command Point if so desired. Russia has a number of protected options for such a location."

@JJSmithJr @Naio90 @Alex @Fairhold @Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Brazil is on board with one site being in Nigeria, and a second site located in Russia. While we are on the subject of integration, we should, also begin to entertain notions of of having bases with detachments for several nations in a host country, to ensure the next attack on a CIS base, like Alexandria, is on the entire organisation, not just one of us.

It would also allow us to stage larger training exercises as we can rotate troops, planes or ships in and out after spending time working with their counterparts from their host nations and comrades from other CIS member states."

@JJSmithJr @Naio90 @Alex @Fairhold @HeadlessSeeker

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"We would propose immediately that the Defense Council be opened then inside the Chase Building in Lagos, in a second room, near the political board, until such a time when a second secure location is completed in Russia, Nigeria likes the idea of Kosvinsky Kamen, further we would also support the idea of creating a joint CIS Naval Base on the Coast of Brazil, to provide CIS with a strong port to dispatch ships to the North Atlantic. We would also propose the construction of a joint CIS Naval Base in Thailand, China, or Japan, to allow for quick joint deployment in the Pacific.

As for Alexandria, we would suggest the construction of a Joint Armed Services CIS Base, to house contingents of air and naval troops from whomever within the organization wishes to contribute. This base will prove vital if our Southern Allies need aid from Russia and the East, and vice versa. It is a vital link between our nations, and must secure it further.

With all of this said, I believe it is a good idea that we all begin planning a massive joint war game, the largest in the world since NATO and the cold war, to show CIS military strength, and give our own observers a chance to see our coalition in action in a controlled environment."

@Alex @king4turtle @Fairhold @HeadlessSeeker @Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Brazil would definitely agree with having a base on our coast. We just recently opened the Ilha De Maraca Naval Base, just off the coast of Northwestern Brazil and near the border of French Guyana. It is just over 2000km away from Puerto Rico and less than 1500km away from British, French and Dutch held East Indies in the Caribbean.

The base has a 3000m airstrip and capacity for 50 planes, with quarters for up to 200 pilots. It is basically an aircraft carrier with a naval base.

The port has a capacity for 20 surface vessels or submarines, quarters for 200 pilots, 1000 Brazilian Marines already on base, plus and additional 2000 for visiting troops. Radar stations are in place, and we have SAM's such as the HQ-19, and BUK 3 on the island.

Brazil proposes that we use this base for long range bombers and recon planes that really only Russia and China could provide. Brazil has another nearby naval and air base that can deal with interdiction defense as we have 50 Dassault C and M fighters on that base as well over 20 surface vessels such as the Gumdoksuri-class patrol vessel or the Type 22 Missile boat, which are on order from China, in addition to our fleet of over 40 submarines, 6 nuclear with long range ICBM capabilities.

I would like to hear your thoughts.

@Naio90 @Fairhold @JJSmithJr @HeadlessSeeker @Alex @king4turtle

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikhail2001