STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

A couple more questions

ValorousVizier

Newcomer
Mar 9, 2022
Hey guys! Starting to get a hang of the game but still a little bit confused with the millitary.

- Do my soldiers always have guns, if not where can I get them?
- Is there any particular guide to the composition of my military - how many tanks, anti air guns, anti tank weapons, artillery and any other weapons should I buy proportional to each other.
- Just to expand a bit, if I wanted to increase my nation's health, I would start a new project, and its effectiveness would be reliant on the money I put in and how long it takes to complete? Is there a minimum or good amount of money and time to put in for best possible results?
- How do I start trading? Does it have an actual effect on my economy?

Thank you in advance!

ValorousVizier

Newcomer
Mar 9, 2022
Also, it was mentioned that to produce weapons my country would have to have done that in real life. Does that apply to weapons I am buying from others?

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Hello, ValorousVizier , I'll do my best to answer these questions.

- All personnel equipment (i.e. equipment that your soldiers carry in the field: rifles, pistols, body armor, night vision, grenades, etc.) are all free and you do not need to produce them. However, you are only allowed to use what Morocco uses or used in real life. But if you'd like, you can contact another nation to purchase personnel equipment that you do not have access to.

- Your military's composition is entirely up to you. However, note that while all personnel equipment is free, you do not start with any vehicles, vessels, or aircraft and must build them. Like personnel equipment, you can only build what Morocco has in real life but you can contact another nation (such as Russia or the United States) to purchase equipment from them.

- National projects are entirely up to you. I used to play Canada in the past and I built a cancer research center for ~300,000,000.00$ and spent roughly a month building it. When in doubt, you can always ask staff for their opinion.

- You start trade by contacting another nation and forming trade routes, however note that you'll need commercial vessels before being able to export - this can be done by purchasing from other nations or finding vessels that Morocco uses in real life.

- As for weapons and vehicles you purchase from others, you don't have to produce them yourself as they will usually do so for you. However, if you purchase a domestic production license from a nation then yes, you'll have to build them yourself.

Hope this was insightful, let me know if you have anymore questions.

~Alex

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Hello ValorousVizier,

Do my soldiers always have guns, if not where can I get them?

In Modern Nations Universe, every soldier has the necessary equipment that they need. They have rifles, grenades, ATGM, battle suits, and others based on their real life. You can refer to the information with Wikipedia. So, You can contact your country of interest to meet with them to use other weapons.

Is there any particular guide to the composition of my military - how many tanks, anti-air guns, anti-tank weapons, artillery, and any other weapons should I buy proportional to each other.

There isn't a guideline on how you should structure your military. You are free to create a Division template as you like. Mine usually has five main Infantry or Cavalry regiments followed by 7 to 10 other battalions. (Ex. Combat engineer, medical, and logistic.)

Just to expand a bit, if I wanted to increase my nation's health, I would start a new project, and its effectiveness would be reliant on the money I put in and how long it takes to complete? Is there a minimum or good amount of money and time to put in for best possible results?

It's up to how much time, money, and project detail. Hospitals in real-life usually take up to a half month to a few years with millions of dollars.

How do I start trading? Does it have an actual effect on my economy?

You can register your export resource in the [MN]: Commercial Exports Registrar. There is a guideline in it. You can contact countries and offer them a trade agreement via documents. It will make your economy index better and control more trade power.

I am not an expert. Tou can wait for confirmation from the admin. Don't forget that there is a support ticket to ask these questions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien