STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

A dark hour

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Romanian Commander (or dictator for foreigners) Peter Mocanu would step out onto his balcony. All around armed guards bustled. The press audience was much smaller today.

"People of Romania and those from elsewhere. We are here to tell you that Moldova has stricken down an unarmed Romanian aircraft. When in flight over Moldova a team of 6 fighter jets began following Peter Dimir. They ordered him to leave Moldovan airspace, and so he sped up in his own jet to exit the country of Moldova. Then, without provocation, all six jets fired on him, and he was incinerated along with his aircraft. This is a terrible day, one in which a poor innocent man, unarmed and following directions, was shot down mercilessly

"With this said, I am formally declaring war on the Country of Moldova. May this war be short and simple. God bless our young men out on the front, fighting for our people. Avenge him. I would also like to take a moment to request GA peacekeeping forces for this conflict. That is all. Good luck."

He would go back inside to begin preparing...

Hollie Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Petru Lucinschi, President of Moldova would publicly add to the dictator of Romania's statement on a live television speech.

"Relating to the dictator of Romania's recent public statement, let me shine light on the truths that the cowards has decided to refrain from stating. The squadron of MiG-29s which belonged to the Moldovan Air Force contacted the Romanian MiG-25 and its pilot, which was illegally collecting information on my nation and the movement of Moldova's armed forces, to divert its course from Moldovan airspace. Instead of the pilot acknowledging the orders and stating his intentions, the pilot attempted to speed away from the MiG-29s by gaining both altitude and speed from the squadron. Without the intentions of the pilot known, the Moldovan squadron did what they believed to be right: defend Moldovan airspace and thus shot down the plane.

In regards for his statement of requesting Global Assembly peacekeepers, I have a more realistic request from the nations of this organization: sanction Romania until this war of aggression is over."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Petre Mocanu would shoot back a response to this, televised from his home in Bucharest where he was wearing a newly cleaned military uniform and surrounded by armed guards.

"I ask Mr. Lucinschi, how could his people know if the Romanian pilot was simply unable to make contact? He was in an unarmed surveillance aircraft- and yes, I recognize that surveillance was wrong and you had every right to order the man away- but to shoot him down? To kill another man who posed no threat? You could clearly see he was unarmed, therefore he could not have possibly done anything that would warrant his killing. This was an unprovoked act of aggression by Moldova.

"I would also like to ask- why, Mr. Lucinschi, would you want to keep peacekeepers out of this conflict? Why would you deny a force to protect your citizens? Is it because they will also protect mine? That is all."

The broadcast would end.

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Again, the President would state.

"Had the Romanian pilot been unable to make contact, he would have simply kept his altitude and speed and deter from his current path. Instead, the pilot sped away and attempted to gain altitude - this proved nothing to the squadron than guilt. The Romanian dictator's continuous attempts at making the MiG-25 and its pilot seem innocent and "unarmed" prove nothing to me other than Romania having sent the plane to purposely receive a response from Moldova and pretend that their war against Moldova was a defensive one.

Let me point all nations to Romania and its dictator's continuous statements that: Moldova is not a nation, Moldovans do not exist, and that Moldova is Romanian. The dictator's intent was nothing more than threats, not 'unarmed and peaceful surveillance'. Let it be known that Romania is not declaring this war in a defensive manner but in an offensive one, a war that they have had planned for some time now - a war of aggression and annexation."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
A new broadcast would come on live, this one filmed from inside of an armored car.

"I will state once more that the pilot was unarmed and had no intent to do anything harmful. Even if he was guilty, you should not have shot him down. That was an act of violence on Moldova's part. And yes, I have stated over time that Moldova should not be an independent nation. It is rightfully Romanian. But Moldovans do exist- they are however not their own ethnicity, they are a part of the Romanian ethnicity alongside Wallachians and Transylvanians.

"I would also like to state that despite your attempts to discredit me, that aircraft was performing surveillance. If I only wanted to provoke you I would not have used such a valuable craft, with a well-trained man inside. That aircraft was performing surveillance and was not intended to be detected. You claiming that I used my people to justify war is propaganda on your part. I have soldiers to see. Goodbye."

The broadcast would end.

Alex