STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

A New Responsibility

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Korn Thapparasi, a member of Parliament of National Development Party. I want to address something as the last one on the list to vote on this Act." A brief silence fills the room while everyone pays attention to him. "Before we decide to interfere in other people's affairs, I think there are still a lot of things we can do to improve the welfare of our citizens." He pauses and looks directly at Thaksin. "Your government has a majority in this revered chamber, Mr Prime Minister. Additionally, you have succeeded with your alleged efforts to unify the entire parliament. I can only advise you to look out for the interests of the Thai people. At last, I make use of my right to oppose this Act." The whole chamber claps their hands after the last number on the large screen gets altered. It shows the number 355 pass to 145 oppose. It is once again that the government pass another Act in this chamber with an absolute majority. After a few moments of disorder within the room, the Speaker calmed down the roaring sound. "I appreciate everyone for being present here on this sitting. We have finished the casting process. The majority have voted to pass this resolution. Before I shall dismiss this session, the Prime Minister has something to address." Thaksin stands up from the Prime Minister's seat and bows to the room. "By casting your vote, please accept my gratitude and acknowledgement for your efforts to represent our people. We don't often see everyone in this room at once for a sitting. With the passage of the Southeast Asia Security and Stability Act, we can now guarantee that our citizens will gain from our position as Southeast Asia's new regional power. I'll be present at a ceremony this coming week to put an end to the long-running conflict between Thailand and Cambodia at the Temple of Preah Vihear. It will mark the first time a Thai government recognizes Cambodian sovereignty over the Temple. The upkeep of the region's security and stability will begin with this event. Once again, I want to thank you for coming today to speak for our people. That's all I want to say." The whole chamber now gives massive applause to him. The Speaker then dismiss the session.

EaUvN72.png

Southeast Asia Security and Stability Act
The Republic Government Measure on Southeast Asia's Security and Stability Act, B.E. 2544 (2001)
The Parliament of the Republic of Thailand
1st May 2544 (2001)​

The Parliament of Thailand is graciously pleased to proclaim that: Whereas it is expedient to have the law on the Thai Government's Measure on Southeast Asia's Security and Stability;

Be it, therefore, agreed by the majority of the parliament as follows:
Section 1. This Act is called the “Southeast Asia Security and Stability Act, B.E. 2544 (2001)”
Section 2. This Act shall come into force after the date of its publication in the Government Gazette.
Section 3. In this Act:​
"Security" means the quality or state of being secure from danger or threat.
"Stability" means the quality or state of such region or country is stable.​
Section 4. The Prime Minister shall have charge and control of the execution of this Act and shall have the power to issue Ministerial Regulations for the execution of this Act. Such Ministerial Regulation shall come into force upon its publication in the Government Gazette.
Section 5. The Parliament of Thailand shall have charge and control of the execution of this Act and shall have the power to issue Ministerial Regulations for the execution of this Act when the majority of the parliament agrees with the resolution.​

CHAPTER I
Information Disclosure

Section 7. A State agency shall at least publish the following official information in the Government Gazette:
(1) the structure and organization of its operation;
(2) the summary of important powers and duties and operational methods;
(3) a contacting address to contact the State agency to request and obtain information or advice;
(4) by-laws, resolutions of the Council of Ministers, regulations, orders, circulars, Rules, work patterns, policies, or interpretations only insofar as they are made or issued to have the same force as by-laws and intended to be of general application to private individuals concerned.​
Section 8. If the information which must be published under section 7 (4) has not yet been published in the Government Gazette, may not be relied on in a manner unfavorable to any person unless such person has had actual knowledge thereof for a reasonable period.​

CHAPTER II
Intervention in Southeast Asia

The aftermath of the dissolution of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) has brought down the region to suffer strife and a decline in diplomatic commitment, along with the political turmoil in the regional leader, Indonesia, which has brought down such nation to frequent power shifting. Thailand's 1998 Thai Revolution, which saw the end of the constitutional monarchy and the beginning of the republican era, was also a result of the ASEAN predicaments and influence from restlessness in Indonesia. Thailand, a new regional leader of Southeast Asia, must maintain the status quo in the region and uphold security and stability.

Section 9. The Republic of Thailand will widen its intelligence operation from the neighboring countries to cover every state in the region by​
(1) The National Intelligence Agency (NIA) must designate local operation-responsible areas within the nations of Southeast Asia and establish an operation branch to cover each country;
(2) The NIA must operate within the task of maintaining the status quo inside the responsible area and prevent any terrorism chance or risk that can damage the interest of the Thai Government, its people, and the nations of Southeast Asia.​
Section 10. The Government of Thailand must support democratic and peaceful solutions to disputes within the region and must maintain the status quo by​
(1) The Thai Government must support any transition of the current status quo within the region into more democratic ways;
(2) The Thai Government must act as an intermediary to disputes within the region, not be biased or lean to any side.​
Section 11. In the case of military aggression by one country against another, the Thai Government must take measures by​
(1) The Thai Government must put sanctions on the aggressor to damage its economy, supplies, and military operational capabilities;
(2) The Thai Government must encourage international sanction on the aggressor, particularly from the country within Southeast Asia;
(3) If the aggressor refuses to cease their military hostility or occupation, the Thai Government must consider sending military expeditionary forces into the defending country to threaten the aggressor and prevent them from further aggression;
(4) If the aggressor insists on continuing their hostility or occupation, the Prime Minister of Thailand shall able to call the parliament to authorize official military operation against the aggressor.​
Section 12. The Thai Government must ensure that the nations of Southeast Asia are free from interference and be independent, whether it is from another country inside or outside the region by​
(1) The Thai Government must monitor the diplomatic contact of each country to have a fundamental knowledge of any potential danger to the security and stability of the region.
(2) The Thai Government must prevent any country that deems to meddle or interfering with the status quo of Southeast Asia and must not influence the action of any nation within the region.​

QOcO6uB.png

(Thaksin Shinawatra)
Prime Minister

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien