STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

A Pint At the Pub

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Two dark skinned men, tall and muscular with military style crewcuts enter the Stag’s Head Pub in Dublin.

It is mid-afternoon.

They each are carrying a Beretta Model 92 (M92) pistol that is loaded and each have an extra 15 round magazine clip in their jacket pockets.

One block around the corner they parked their black, 2010 Honda Civic, next to a curb with easy access of the street in the case of the need for a quick escape. In the trunk there is a large black duffel bag with two IWI Tavor's, each with a 30 round clip already fed into each weapon and four more 30 round loaded clips lying in the bag.

There are also four HE hand grenades in the bag.

The pair each order of pint of Guinness but decline on the Irish stew. They sit and wait. They sip and wait. They each are carrying 5000 Euros.

They sip and wait for an approach.

@Dragon

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
A tall man with reddish brown hair entered Stag's Head Pub, wearing a black trenchcoat and carrying an HK USP Pistol. Upon having found an empty table, the man proceeded to order a pint of Guinness and a shot of Jameson along with hearty Irish stew thanking one of the staff members for their service in a Dublin accent. He's a man on a mission albeit a famished one at that. With every sip and savoury bite the sense of hunger dissipates and so upon finishing the tall man would casually walk over to the two Brazillians.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
The tallest of the two dark-skinned men, about 185cm and a solid 80kg, would nod his head up and cock an eyebrow up at the the red-headed Irishman. He would raise his pint of Guinness in the direction of the red-headed man, and gesture his glass as if to join him at the corner of the bar.
@Dragon

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
My name is Stavos, My partner needs no name. Let us order another pint and you tell us about yourself and your past associations.. This is not a fish and chips family location.

What can you do? How fast can you do it. How effectively and discreetly can you accomplish what we are asking?

@Dragon

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
The tallest of the two dark-skinned men, about 185cm and a solid 80kg, would nod his head up and cock an eyebrow up at the the red-headed Irishman. He would raise his pint of Guinness in the direction of the red-headed man, and gesture his glass as if to join him at the corner of the bar.
@Dragon

The Irishman would nod in their direction and head towards them with a nice pint of Guinness in hand.

My name is Stavos, My partner needs no name. Let us order another pint and you tell us about yourself and your past associations.. This is not a fish and chips family location.

What can you do? How fast can you do it. How effectively and discreetly can you accomplish what we are asking?

@Dragon

"The name is Stephen, I'm a member of the special operations brigade attached to the defense forces or at least I was before the scandal regarding the creation of a pseudo terrorist organization known as The National Resistance which resulted in the disbandment of my outfit. tell me what you need and consider it done." He said quietly before taking another swig of Guinness and lighting a camel.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Perhaps," Stavos says as he finishes of his Guinness. "We should take a drive where we can talk more privately. I have a feeling these walls have ears. I will have my friend get the car started."

The friend gets up as if ordered and leaves the pub pint unfinished, which Stavos grabs and downs.

"Let's hit a liquor store and grab ourselves a bottle of Jameson. You agree?"

@Dragon

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
Stephen nodded in agreement. "Aye, lets not let a good craic do a number on the task at..." he left a £20 note on the counter leaving the pub with the two Brazillians.

Stephen pulled a camel out of his coat pocket "might, I interest you in a cigarette by chance?" He asked the two gentlemen.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"As long as it is unfiltered," Tavos jokes. His says something to his partner in what sounds like Spanish, but to Stephen's ears it could have been Martian.

"No intention of being rude in speaking another language in front of you. My friend does not speak English. he knows the names of guns and that is all," Tavos says chuckling. "His intentions here are not to learn English."

Tavos' friend jumps in and starts the car.

Let's head to a Molloy's and get that Jameson, then we can talk and ride. Or ride and talk. Whichever you prefer."

@Dragon

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
Stephen lit a camel and got in the vehicle. "So what brings you to Èire, exactly?" He asked the two gentlemen politely. "Its not everyday that we come into contact with a few Brazillians on a mission."

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"We are not Brazilian," Tavos would reply. "Like you, we are just freedom fighters. As far as our nationality, let's just say we are Latin American.

We have 2 IWI Tavors, with 120 rounds of ammo in addition to the 30 round magazines already in the weapons. Do you think you could find some people to take out the Taiwanese employees of the Taiwanese Embassy?"

@Dragon

Last edited:

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
"Fair enough, in that case, I'm no Irishman." He said sarcastically. "Yes, indeed you can. We could hit the place up and give the blokes hell if you so desire." Stephen took a AK74u out of his duffle bag which happened to have a suppressor on it. "We could always blame this on the Communist Party just for kicks."

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Tavos's phone would suddenly start to buzz. "Excuse me I need to get this." He slides open the screen and reads the message. Then shakes his head.

"We have some bad news back, um, home. We are going to have to return to the pub immediately. Then my friend and I need to possibly move on for a awhile. Very sorry about this."

@Dragon

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear