STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

A Statement From The Prime Minister

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
2560px-Flag_of_Norway%2C_state.svg.png

Dr. Felix Frost delivered a televised address to the Norwegian people at 7:30P.M. from the Prime Minister's official residence at Parkveien 45. He was wearing a black suit and black tie as he made his remarks from behind his desk, and beside the state/war flag of the Kingdom of Norway.

"Good evening. I imagine that everyone in Norway is aware of the acts of terrorism that occurred in the United Kingdom, Spain, and the United States of America. Innocent civilians were targeted in a series of attacks which were designed not to be mere acts of war perpetrated against an enemy, but a grave crime against mankind in which all were indiscriminately targeted. Race, creed, political beliefs, or even national origin did not play as factors in these attacks. Instead, explosives and weapons of mass destruction were used to slaughter those who were going to work, bringing their children to school, or enjoying a holiday with their family and friends. These attacks were unjust and cruel, and they were also in violation of international law. The perpetrators, who we believe to be connected to the highest ranks of the Iraqi government, cannot justify what they have done. These attacks were the work of cowards who defame God with their actions.

"I give my condolences to the American, British, and Spanish people. I pledge the full support of the Kingdom of Norway, in all capacities, to tracking down those who were behind these attacks, and responding accordingly. The Norwegian government, and the Norwegian Armed Forces if necessary, will aid our friends in Europe and North America in every way we can, as I'm sure they would do for us in our hour of need. It should go without saying that Arabs and Muslims are not our enemies. The majority of Muslims around the world are peaceful and want the same as you and I: safety for their families, honest work, and a fair government. Those who murder in the name of God, blaspheme Him.

"In communications with the Nordic Council, the government has ascertained that the borders of Norway, Sweden, and Denmark will remained closed to outsiders until further notice except under special circumstances. Also, flights from the Middle East will be discontinued for the time-being. Security around Norway will be increased for the coming weeks. I ask that you all remain vigilant and assist law enforcement throughout the country as they do their best to keep us safe...

"God speed to those around the world racing to avenge the fallen innocents... Thank you, good night."
@John
@Jamie
@Zak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien