STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D
Status
Not open for further replies.

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
AMERICAN DEFENSE SALES

1024px-United_States_Department_of_Defense_Seal.svg.png

220px-Boeing_full_logo.svg.png
220px-Northrop_Grumman_logo_blue-on-clear_2020.svg.png
Huntington_Ingalls_Industries_logo.png

220px-Textron.svg.png

[TD]

220px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

[/TD]​

1. Can my company buy Limited Production Licenses (LPLs) from American Defense Sales?
Non-sovereign entities may not purchase anything from American Defense Sales unless they have the written permission of the Department of Defense.

2. Can my country buy LPLs from American Defense Sales?
Normally, to be considered for a transaction, a nation must at least fit the following criteria:
1. Be a functional republic/democracy and/or in the Commonwealth Realm;
2. Not be at war with the United States of America or any of her allies;
3. Have established diplomatic relations with the United States including an exchange of embassies and ambassadors;
4. Be a member of the Global Assembly;
5. Not have hosted the headquarters of the Warsaw Pact.

3. Can my government resell items that I purchased a LPL for from ADS?
No, the United States requires purchasers to not resell items.

4. I'm not sure if my country can purchase from the ADS, what should I do?
Contact the U.S. Department of Defense via a secure message system - do not call.

5. I want a product which is not listed on the ADS purchase page, what should I do?
You may request it anyway, but be warned that there are products that the ADS will not sell to other governments.

6. Are prices subject to change?
Yes, at any time.
1. Limited Products & Limited Time.
The purchaser of the "Limited Production License" ("LPL" for short), henceforth referred to as the "customer", agrees to not attempt to exceed the number of items that they are permitted to produce according to the LPL. The customer also agrees to whatever timeframe that the LPL stipulates. If no timeframe is stipulated, then the default time until the LPL expires is one month.

2. Resale of Products
The customer agrees to never resell products that are obtained either through a LPL with American Defense Sales, or products bought directly through American Defense Sales, without the written permission of the United States Secretary of Defense. Furthermore, the customer accepts that if they attempt or succeed in selling any products that they obtained directly or indirectly through ADS, they will be liable to fine of up to twenty-times the value of the products sold, and they agree to pay this fine in-full. However, the customer reserves the right to "scrap" equipment purchased from ADS, either directly or indirectly, at any time.

3. Refunds
The customer accepts and agrees that they will not be issued a refund from ADS or the United States once they have sent money to ADS. Even if the customer fails to begin manufacturing some or all products before the LPL expires, they will not request a refund, and will not expect one.

4. LPL Termination
The customer accepts and agrees that if they declare war on the United States, or if the United States declares war on them, any on-going LPLs will automatically be terminated, even if the LPL has not yet expired. Termination of a LPL functionally means the same as if the LPL expired, which would mean that the products could no longer be produced by the customer, and the customer would not be entitled to a refund.

5. LPL Activation
While a LPL may be "issued" to a customer, it is not "active" until the customer has issued the full amount of money owed to the United States according to the LPL. A customer cannot and will not manufacture products with a LPL that has not been activated. Also, a LPL will not be activated if a customer does not agree to these terms of service, even if money has been submitted and accepted by the United States.
1. What is a "Limited Production License?"
A "Limited Production License" (LPL) is an alternative form of a "Domestic Production License" (DPL). Whereas a DPL would allow another nation to permanently produce a product after purchasing it, or as the result of a treaty, a LPL will allow a nation to only produce a certain amount of a product within a given timeframe.

2. I have bought a LPL for (example) 10 products. However, I want to produce 11 products now. What will happen if I try to produce the extra product?
You will not physically be able to produce the extra product, because the LPL only allows you access to enough parts to build the number of products that you originally agreed to create.

3. Can I still buy products directly from ADS instead of getting a LPL?
No, ADS no longer offers to build products directly for customers.

4. What happens if I don't begin production of the products in the LPL I purchased before the time runs out?
You must begin production on a product before the LPL expires. If you do not, then you will not be able to produce the products, and you will not receive a refund from ADS of the United States Government.

5. Can I transfer a LPL to another government/entity, and can I resell products that I produce from the LPL?
You may not transfer LPLs to other governments or entities, and you may not sell products made as a result from a LPL to another country or entity.

6. What happens if I begin production of products from a LPL, but I forget to "Complete" them, and they are deleted? Can I just build them again?
If a nation produces products from a LPL, but forgets to "Complete" them, then the products are of course "lost". Unfortunately, a LPL only allows for a certain amount of "parts" to be used to build a certain amount of products. This means that you have made a serious mistake and have simply lost your money. However, your are free to buy another LPL from American Defense Sales.

7. I have purchased a LPL, but I no longer want to build these products. Can I have a refund?
American Defense Sales does not, and has never, offered refunds. You are not required to build the products and you can simply allow the LPL to expire, but your government will not be refunded the original money for purchasing the LPL.

NAVAL SYSTEMS

Tarawa-class Amphibious Assault Ship
USS_Saipan_LHA-2_amphibious_assault_ship.jpg

Kid-class Destroyer
USS_Kidd_%28DDG-993%29.jpg

Oliver Hazard Perry-class Frigate
oliver_hazard_perry_class.jpg

Sturgeon-class submarine
ssn-dvic116.jpg

Cyclone-class Patrol Ship
USS_Hurricane_%28PC-3%29%2C_USS_Typhoon_%28PC-5%29_and_USS_Chinook_%28PC-9%29_underway_in_March_2015.JPG

AIR SYSTEMS

General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark

General-Dynamics-F-111-Aardvark-1-1090x500.jpg

McDonnell Douglas F/A-18A/B Hornet
F-18A-photo-1.jpg

McDonnell Douglas F-4E Phantom II
DSC_7932.jpg

Boeing CH-47D Chinook
CH-47_Chinook_helicopter_flyby.jpg

Code:
[hr][/hr][[color=white][b]COUNTRY/ORGANISATION[/b][/color]] NATION-HERE
[[color=white][b]PRODUCTS[/b][/color]]
[QUANTITY] Product Name
[QUANTITY] Product Name
[QUANTITY] Product Name
[[color=white][b]DO YOU ACCEPT THE "ADS TERMS OF SERVICE" LISTED ON ADS'S HOME PAGE?[/b][/color]] [i]("x" the correct)[/i]
[] Yes
[] No
[[color=white][b]IS THE COMBINED PRODUCTION COST OF THE ITEMS IN THIS ORDER REQUEST AT LEAST $500,000,000? (If your answer is "No" the price for your LPL will be rounded up to $500-million)[/b][/color]] [i]("x" the correct)[/i]
[] Yes
[] No
[[color=white][b]DO YOU HAVE LEGAL PERMISSION FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT TO PURCHASE THIS LDS?[/b][/color]] [i]("x" the correct)[/i]
[] Yes
[] No
[[color=white][b]DOES YOUR GOVERNMENT AND ARMED FORCES AGREE TO NOT SELL OR TRANSFER ANY OF THIS EQUIPMENT TO ANOTHER COUNTRY,
 ENTITY, OR INDIVIDUAL WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE?[/b][/color]] [i]("x" the correct)[/i]
[] Yes
[] No
[[color=white][b]TODAYS DATE[/b][/color]] MM/YYYY
[[color=white][b]SIGNITURE[/b][/color]] SIGNATURE-HERE

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

[COUNTRY/ORGANISATION] Korea
[PRODUCTS]
[53] F-15E Strike Eagle
[63] Phantom F-4E
[32] Boeing Chinook CH-47D
[111] Boeing Apache AH-47A
[129] Bell UH-1N Huey
[TRADE AGREEMENT?] ("x" the correct)
[] Yes
[X] No
[DO YOU HAVE LEGAL PERMISSION FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT TO MAKE THIS PURCHASE?] ("x" the correct)
[X] Yes
[] No
[DOES YOUR GOVERNMENT AND ARMED FORCES AGREE TO NOT SELL OR TRANSFER ANY OF THIS EQUIPMENT TO ANOTHER COUNTRY,
ENTITY, OR INDIVIDUAL WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE?
] ("x" the correct)
[X] Yes
[] No
[TODAYS DATE] 02/1997
[SIGNITURE] Mr Jeong Kyeong-doo

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Secure

Hello! Please transfer the following amount to: United States of America.
We will then begin your productions.

x53 F-15E: $2,413,111,200
x63 Phantom F-4E: $1,482,312,960.45
x32 Chinook CH-47D: $1,344,000,000
Boeing Apache AH-47A: Does not exist
x129 Bell UH-1N Huey: $3,569,068,800

TOTAL: $8,808,492,960.45
DISCOUNT: $100,000,000

GRAND TOTAL: $8,708,492,960.45
JamieA

Last edited:

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

[COUNTRY/ORGANISATION] Argentine Republic
[PRODUCTS]
[2] Tarawa-class amphibious assault ship
[] Yes
[X] No
[DO YOU HAVE LEGAL PERMISSION FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT TO MAKE THIS PURCHASE?] ("x" the correct)
[X] Yes
[] No
[DOES YOUR GOVERNMENT AND ARMED FORCES AGREE TO NOT SELL OR TRANSFER ANY OF THIS QUIPMENT TO ANOTHER COUNTRY,
ENTITY, OR INDIVIDUAL WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE?
] ("x" the correct)
[X] Yes
[] No
[TODAYS DATE] 02/1997
[SIGNITURE] JM Fangio[/spoiler]

Odinson

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
South Korea will transfer the funds for the Phantom 4E, Chinook and the F-15E as they feel the price for the UH-1N Huey is extremely over priced for their liking and will look to Sparrow for an alternative Odinson

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

[COUNTRY/ORGANISATION] Republic of Ireland
[PRODUCTS]
[2] Boeing E-767 AWACS
[] Yes
[x] No
[x] Yes
[] No
[DOES YOUR GOVERNMENT AND ARMED FORCES AGREE TO NOT SELL OR TRANSFER ANY OF THIS QUIPMENT TO ANOTHER COUNTRY,
] ("x" the correct)
[x] Yes
[] No
[TODAYS DATE] 02/1997
[SIGNITURE] Seán Barrett[/spoiler]

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

[COUNTRY/ORGANISATION] NATION-HERE
[PRODUCTS]
[12] Boeing AH-64A Apache
[12] Boeing CH-47D Chinook
[4] AC-130H Spectre
[] Yes
[x] No
[x] Yes
[] No
[DOES YOUR GOVERNMENT AND ARMED FORCES AGREE TO NOT SELL OR TRANSFER ANY OF THIS EQUIPMENT TO ANOTHER COUNTRY,
] ("x" the correct)
[x] Yes
[] No
[TODAYS DATE] 03/1997
[SIGNITURE] Mr. Gustavo Suárez Pertierra[/spoiler]

Odinson

Last edited:

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020

[COUNTRY/ORGANISATION] Tanzania
[PRODUCTS]
[20] McDonnell Douglas F/A-18C/D Hornet
[8] Boeing AH-64A Apache
[2] Boeing CH-47D Chinook
[10] M1A1M Abrams
[40] High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle
[120] M113 armored personnel carrier
[75] M198 howitzer
[32,000] Rifle, Caliber 5.56 mm, M16A3
[] Yes
[x] No
[x] Yes
[] No
] ("x" the correct)
[x] Yes
[] No
[TODAYS DATE] 03/1997
[SIGNITURE] Philemon Sarungi

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Secure

Hello! Please transfer the following amount to: United States of America. Drivindeath

x2 Boeing E-767 AWACS: $720,000,000

GRAND TOTAL: $720,000,000

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Secure

Hello! Please transfer the following amount to: United States of America. Bruno

x12 Boeing AH-64A Apache: $288,000,000
x12 Boeing CH-47D: $504,000,000
x4 AC-130H: $232,000,000

GRAND TOTAL: $1,024,000,000

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

[COUNTRY/ORGANISATION] Republic of Madagascar
[PRODUCTS]
[20] PAC2 Patriot Missile

[] Yes
[X] No
[X] Yes
[] No
] ("x" the correct)
[X] Yes
[] No
[TODAYS DATE] 03/1997
[SIGNITURE] B Samuel

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Secure

This product is not available for purchase. Therefor, the purchase order would be denied.
Nathan

GRAND TOTAL: N/A

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

[COUNTRY/ORGANISATION] Canada
[PRODUCTS]
[1] VX Chemical Warhead
[120] M113A2, TUA Variant
[] Yes
[x] No
[x] Yes
[] No
] ("x" the correct)
[x] Yes
[] No
[TODAYS DATE] 03/1997
[SIGNITURE] Theodore Kane[/spoiler]

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Being as they were currently under attack from domestic radicals using a V-series gas, French Officials would note the attempted purchase of a VX warhead with great suspicion.

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

[COUNTRY/ORGANISATION] NATION-HERE
[PRODUCTS]
[18] McDonnell Douglas KC-10 Extender

[] Yes
[x] No
[x] Yes
[] No
] ("x" the correct)
[x] Yes
[] No
[TODAYS DATE] 04/1997
[SIGNITURE] Gustavo Suárez Pertierra [/spoiler]

Odinson

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Secure

The Spanish would be informed that they x18 McDonnel Douglas KC-10 Extender would be built once they transferred $1,992,752,730 to the United States of America and confirmed it here.
Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Odinson
Due to its high price would it be possible for the Kingdom of Spain to buy 4 McDonnel Douglas KC-10 Extender for $442 833 940 total?

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Secure
If Spain would like to purchase 4 McDonnel Douglas KC-10 Extenders, the full price would be: $442,833,939. If this is acceptable, please transfer the funds and notify us here. Thank you!
Bruno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89