STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

An Agreement

bubba_teh_writer

The Ethiopian Federation
Oct 20, 2019
It was terrifying. The chanting outside for the head of the Prime Minister was only drilled in the head of Zenawi. It seemed that either the military was ineffective in peacefully getting rid of the people who disturb the peace. A Prime Minister who seemed to be going mad. With such reforms to the political system that he instituted. The lives of various citizens being improved through his health care system. And this is how they repay him for such a cost? A revolution with very high states during a time of relative peace. So much that would have gone to plan, wasted on a populous either too stupid to understand what they're doing, or too blinded by passion to care about the actual consequences this will bring. Minister Murasira walks into the room more worried than the stoic man ever seemed.

"Sir, Mr. Abiy Abebe would like to speak with you at this moment. We promise to keep you safe, but our hands are tied at the moment. May god bless you, he's coming." The Minister leaves the room in silence, as he is replaced with the arrogant grin of the skinny dark skinned Abebe. He stands over Zenawi's desk, letting out a sigh as he looks the fearful PM straight into the eye.

"We only want the best for this country Meles, we don't want to hurt you orany government officials. We just want resolution, and I think we can come to an agreement. I have this great plan for the country, and the people seem to love it too. I'm proposing a peaceful transition of po-"

"No! Why would I give up my seat to a radical like you."

Abiy is aggravated at the quick interruption, firing back.

"Because another worse radical is sure to take your place, and by god he will rip this country to shreds more than your shitty parliament has." A moment of silence is has as the current Prime Minister takes it all in.

Abiy sighs and gives him an ultimatum. "Either give up Prime Minister right now and become a puppet, leading the world on like nothing ever happened, and putting hope into a broken nations hearts, or do nothing and watch the country rip itself apart like the rest of Africa."

The Prime Minister sighs and thinks with Abebe. He speaks.

"Okay, but it's all in your hands now. Good luck running a nation, and god bless this country..."

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89