STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Angola] Call to Brazil

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022
Sitting at his desk the Minister of Foreign Affairs and African Cooperation, Eduardo João, was going through the daily update with a senior advisor on the current affairs and events that took place overnight and the day prior. Hearing of the ascension of the new Brazilian government to power, João would almost immediately place a telephone call to his counterpart in Brazil. As he started to dial the number, he quickly shouted to his secretary to confirm if the number was private and encrypted. After confirming, he placed the call and waited for a response from the other end.

QWERTYL

Aug 20, 2022
After a quick security check, a clerk forwards the call to the Brazilian foreign minister, Tomás Nunes. "Good afternoon," he remarks in Portuguese, recalling the time difference between the two countries. Holding in a yawn, he continues, "Although it is still morning here. Anyways, I'm pleased to receive your call on behalf of the new Brazilian administration."

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022
"Hello. Apologies if I am interrupting you so early. This is Foreign Minister João of Angola calling. I am calling you as I am wanting to discuss the development of Angolan - Brazilian economic and political ties. Is this a suitable time for you to discuss such matters?"

QWERTYL

Aug 20, 2022
"Yes, please continue. In fact, this administration was planning to contact you soon anyways. We hope to greatly improve economic and perhaps even militaristic ties, especially due to our common linguistic, cultural and geographic qualities."

Tano

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II