STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Angola] Call to China

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022
As part of Angola's Foreign Ministry outreach policy, establishing connections with major world powers is the utmost priority. Acknowledging this policy and recognising China's global position, senior Diplomat Catarina Osteves would place a telephone call to the Chinese Foreign Ministry in the hopes of broadening diplomatic, economic and military relations with one another. Before placing the call, she would confirm that the line was encrypted and secure. The phone would ring as she waited for a response from the other end.

Axis12

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
The Chinese Foreign Ministry would redirect the call to the Africa Affairs office via a secure line. Ambassador to Angola Jiang Yuande would answer the call in his private residence.

”This is Ambassador Jiang Yuande, what can I do for you today?”
Tano

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022
"Hello Ambassador Jiang. I'm Catarina Osteves, a diplomat acting on behalf of the Angolan Foreign Ministry. I'm calling as we wish to discuss opportunities to expand our trade and economic relations with China and to further develop our diplomatic relations. I'm hoping this is a good time for you to discuss such matters?"

Axis12