STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Angola] Call to Morocco

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022
Sitting at his desk the Minister of Foreign Affairs and African Cooperation, Eduardo João, was going through the daily update with a senior advisor on the current affairs and events that took place overnight and the day prior. Hearing of the ascension of the Moroccan government to power, João would almost immediately place a telephone call to his counterpart in Morocco. As he started to dial the number, he quickly shouted to his secretary to confirm if the number was private and encrypted. After confirming, he placed the call and wait for a response.

ValorousVizier

*Edited to meet min. word count. Will continue rp once Vizier has updated word count.*

Last edited:

ValorousVizier

Newcomer
Mar 9, 2022
Reorganizing the documents strewn across his desk, the Moroccan Misister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Abdellatif Filali, sighs, in recent days his work has been tiring, having dealt several phone calls and meetings as Morocco had begun to expand its diplomatic objectives. Filali's job is not an easy one, but he did not, Filali thought, spend years rising through the ranks, gaining a job vital to the Moroccan Kingdom just to feel sorry for himself. This thought is then interrupted as Filali's phone begins to ring, picking up the phone, Filali starts talking, "Hello, this is Abdellatif Filali."

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
ROLEPLAY NOTICE

Howdy Tano and ValorousVizier

This is a friendly reminder that diplomatic roleplay requires posts to be 80 words or more. Please ensure that any new posts in this thread are at least 80 words. Below I will quote the exact rule for your convenance (the rules can be found here):

"General Roleplay Rules
1. These are in-game regions and you must not respond with out-of-character comments. Roleplay in one of these categories must exceed 80 words or more..."

Please make a support ticket if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Odinson
ModernNations Staff Team

Last edited:

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022
"Good Afternoon Minister Filali. I'm Eduardo João Minister of Foreign Affairs of Angola. I heard of your government's recent restoration to power and would like to offer my congratulations. I'm also calling to enhance Angolan-Moroccan relations and to discuss ways in which our nations could greater cooperate. I have ideas ranging from deepening economic ties, to immigration, to security cooperation. I do believe that there's much potential to explore. Are you free to talk now? I really hope I've caught you at a good moment."

ValorousVizier

ValorousVizier

Newcomer
Mar 9, 2022
"Good Afternoon Minister João. This is a perfect to speak, and I thank you for your congratulations. I beleive our countries have much in common, and I truly hope that our nations can work together to form a new relationship in which both of our nations benefit greatly. I am particularly interested in the prospect of trade between our nations, as I have heard of the great riches possesed by your country. But please, do go on and elaborate on all of your ideas."

Tano

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022
"Ah that's great! The first item I have on my agenda is establishing and expanding on our current economic links. Trade routes of course would make up a major part of this initiative as we're hoping to increase our exports to Morocco and increase imports from Morocco. Our most up do date data shows our largest export goods being mineral fuels, fish, sulphur, copper and gems & precious metals. With Morocco's growing economy, I'm sure these goods will aid such growth whilst satisfying resource demands of businesses and households alike. Is this something you're interested in importing?"

ValorousVizier

Newcomer
Mar 9, 2022
"Perfect! We would be highly interested inimporting the mineral fuels into our nation, and perhaps the trade of sulpher as well. On our end of the deal, Morocco holds vast deposits of phosphate, which we turn into fertilizers, and any nation with some established form of agriculture may well be interested in purchasing. We also produce large amounts of vehicles, which could be traded. Perhaps a deal could be drawn based off these options, and if not maybe something else could be arranged? "
Tano

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022
"That's good to hear. Phosphates are something that would be most useful to our economy as we further develop and expand our agricultural sectors, so yes, I can agree that we can import that. The need for vehicles also faces greater demand as our consumer economy grows, so yes to that too. So to summarise, thats mineral fuels and sulphur for phosphates and vehicles. What port shall operate this trade on your end, and what frequency would you prefer? Here, the Port of Luanda will operate the exchange."

ValorousVizier

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II