STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ARG] Call to Poland

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The argentine ambassador in Warsaw would make a private call to the polish Minister of Foreign Affairs.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
As the call went through it was connected to an operator within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. A young feminine voice answered the line. "Dzień Dobry(Hello), Hello. Thank you for calling the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, how may I direct your call?"

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Hello, we are calling from the argentine embassy in Warsaw. The Ambassador would like to arrange a phonecall with the Minister to discuss a bilateral agenda."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Please hold while I transfer you to a secure line within the Ministry of Foreign Policy." There was a slight clicking noise as the call was placed on hold before jazz music began playing softly on the other end.

Secured and Encrypted

The Ambassador's phone made an audible click as another female answered the phone. "Hello, this is the office of the Ministry of Foreign Policy. Before we continue, can you ensure you are on a secured line within the Embassy, Mr. Ambassador?"

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
After some quick checks, the Embassy in Warsaw would confirm that they were on an private and encrypted line.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
After ensuring the line was encrypted the female receptionist stated, "Please hold while I transfer you."

"This is Dariusz Rosati, Minister of Foreign Policy. How can I help you, Mr. Ambassador?"

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Minister Rosati, thank you for taking my call on such short notice, I can imagine you are a very busy man. First of all, let me introduce myself. I am Martin Garcia, ambassador of the Argentine Republic recently appointed to Poland. And I must say, I love this city and your culture.

On behalf of the Argentine Government, I wanted to finally establish a more consistent line of communication between both of our nations. We have been following Poland's growth as an international actor and are pleasently surprise on the activity levels and presence your Government shows on the international scene. Thus, with the historical links our nations share through the larg portion of polish immigrants that came to Argentina during the first part of this century, it was only logical that our Governments construct a mutually beneficial dialogue.

We are specially interested in expanding our commercial ties, by promoting bilateral trade, and are therefore looking to import polish goods to the argentine market, while at the same time see if we can provide Poland with some of our goods. We currently offer Petroleum, grain, lithium, soybean derivates and vehicles. What does Poland currently exports?

We also have economic plans and proposals on other matters, which I would to discuss later.
"

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The Phone in Minister Rosatti's office was encrypted and secured. "Thank you for saying so, Ambassador Garcia. We always appreciate complements. Especially to my beloved city of Warsaw."

As for the reason you called, first. We are glad that Polish citizens you were forced to flee to Argentina are well taken care of. Even if our citizens are not home, they are always in our hearts and minds. And we appreciate that someone has witnessed our attempts are destroying any stereotypes that might exist about Eastern Europe and slavic nations. It will always be our goal to make Poland a figure to look up to on the world stage."

The Ambassador would pause a moment to light a cigarette.

"We offer natural gas, Sulfur, Amber, Car Parts, and copper for trade. We would be willing to trade for Petroleum, lithium, and vehicles."

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We would be delighted to import polish sulfur, car parts and copper in exchange for access to the polish market for our petroleum, lithium and vehicles. Thanks to our already operating merchant navy we would be able to start the trade routes immediatly, departing from the Port of Buenos Aires, where we would also receive the polish goods. Where do you wish to have the argentine export shipped to? I understand that monthly shipments would be in order.

In case needed, we can also transport back your goods on the same argentine vessels used to bring argentine wares to Poland.

Regarding other financial and economic issues, we are very interested in acquiring part of some prominent polish companies int he form of shares, for which we would be willing to pay multiple billions of USD. We are talking of FSC Star and Polska Grupa Zbrojeniowa. Would Poland be interested in negotiating?
"

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Then we are in agreement with this trade agreement. If you wish to send the document over via fax or email, we will be sure to review it and sign it as soon as possible. As with previous trade agreements, we must clarify that the Polish people are our number one priority. To reduce the effects of new products flooding the market and causing a downturn in the economy we would recommend starting with bi-monthly shipments before progressing into monthly shipments. This is to reduce any effect new products in our economy can cause. But we would be grateful for the utilization of the Argentine vessels to transport the goods. It would be more cost effective at the very least.

In regards to the buying of shares of FSC Star and PGZ. At this time we are not selling shares to these companies. There are many things to consider before selling shares of a holding company that encompasses over 30 companies that all contribute to Poland's National Security in one way or another. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, Mr. Ambassador."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I'm faxing you the Trade Agreement as we speak. Which polish port do you wish to be used?

As for the shares, we completelly understand. If you ever reconsider the option, just let us know, we are willing to pay several billion USD for them.
"

The following Document would be faxed privately:

Trade Agreement
Between the
Argentine Republic
and the
Repubic of Poland

The Argentine Republic and the Republic of Poland, hereinafter mentioned as "the Parties",

Interested in expanding bilateral trade and commerce;

Recognizing the importance of free trade to the economic growth of both nations;

Acknowledging common interests;

Agree that:

1. The Argentine Republic will export bi-monthly shipments, later to be increase to monthly, of petroleum, lithium and vehicles to Poland, using argentine ships belonging to the argentine merchant navy.

2. The Polish Republic will export bi-monthly shipments, later to be increase to monthly, sulfur, car parts and copper to Argentina, using the return legs of the argentine vessels mentioned on point 1.

3. The Parties will look for additional ways of increasing bilateral exchange.

For the Argentine Republic: ________________________
For the Republic of Poland: _________________________

ManBear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa