STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Argentina] Call to France

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Argentine Minister of Foreign Affairs, Daniel Osvaldo, would call his french counterpart on a secure and private line.

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian would pick up the phone.

"Hello, Jean-Yves Le Drian speaking, how may I help you?"

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Minister Le Drian, thank you for taking my call. On behalf of my Government, we wanted to formally establish diplomatic relations with the new french Government. It's been long since a french leadership has taken this major country into the world stage and more so to occupy a relevant spot in it. We hope that this will now change with the new president in power.

We would like to hear a little bit more about the new french foreign policy. Argentina for instance pushes for a multipolar world, with multiple centers of power in order to guaranteee a balance in international relations. While be look to foster and continue our traditional alliances with many european nations, we also work towards a strong South-South agenda, with the goal to help other southern nations to keep growing.

Finally, we would like to engage in bilateral commerce between Argentina and France."

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"The French foreign policy is that all nations deserve to have a voice on the international stage, no matter how far behind they are on the stage. We also believe that no nation should be left behind and that helping them achieve greatness is a duty that all countries should upkeep. We also believe that military actions should be a last resort and diplomacy is the top priority to avoid past horrors at all cost.

France would be more than happy to open commerce between our nations, France's top exports are: machinery and transportation equipment, aircrafts, plastics, iron and steel, pharmaceutical products."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Great to hear that we share a similar wolrdview. How is your relation with felloe european nations such as the United Kingdom and the Netherlands?

Regarding bilateral commerce, we would be more than happy to import french plastics, iron and steel. On return, we would like to export argentine lithium, grain, meat and fossil fuels to France. This would be done on a monthly basis through maritime routes, directly from the port of Buenos Aires to the port of your choice."

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Our diplomacy with the Netherlands have just re-opened and diplomacy with the United Kingdom is underway.

France would be interested in importing fossil fuels and lithium from Argentina, we'll also require this on a monthly basis through maritime routes. Our export will be able to go from the port of Brest to Buenos Aires, Brest is also the port that Argentina will be able to bring their exports to France."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Excellent, if you agree then we can mvoe on with the commercial exchange of fossil fuel and lithium and plastics, iron and steel. The commerce would go on a monthly bases from Buenos Aires to Brest and viceversa through maritime routes."

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"That sounds delightful, French exports will begin the moment this conversation is ended.

Is there anything else that Argentina wanted to discuss with France?"

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Excellent, so will the argentine ones. A pleasure to make business with your nation.

Before we finish, Argentina has submitted a Resolution proposal regarding international financial regulation. Our aim is to produce a general procedure to safeguard the itnerest of both, the lending institutions as well as the naitons taking out the credits. We would like to hear France's opinion on the matter.

Well, this communication has been very productive. I look forward to further contacts."

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"It's a pleasure doing business with you as well, Mr. Osvaldo.

We have sent our representative to the Global Assembly to discuss the Argentine resolution proposal. I'm not certain of all the details myself, but we mainly agree with the resolution, our representative will be able to elaborate.

I too look forward to further contacts. Also, the French shipping company of CMA CGM will be the ones to ship our exports to Argentina."

@Naio90

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikhail2001