STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Argentina] Call to Thailand

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The argentine minister of foreign affairs would privately call his thailandese counterpart.

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Don Pramudwinai would use an encrypted line to answer the phone call.

"Hello, this is Minister Pramudwinai speaking, Minister of Foreign Affairs for Thailand. How can I help you?"

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Minister Pramudwinai, how are you? I wanted to let you know that, as follow up to the talks held during the last official visit of thai officials to Argentina, and considering the recent events that increased world tensions, as well as your soon incorporation to the CIS, my Government is willing to transfer 5 further Valour-Class Frigates to your Armed Forces, obviously if this is of your interest."

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"I am doing well, everything considered. How are you? Have the tensions between Argentina and France deescalated, or as bad as they were?

The Royal Navy would be honored to receive another batch of Valour-class frigates, we'll be able to place them alongside our second Izumo-class carrier in the Andaman Sea."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Well... If we ignore the clearly intentional intervention by part of the Netherlands, and the fact that decision altered our original warplans, things seem to continue as planned. Argentine forces have found no resistance and have take french territories which will be useful when the moment of negotiating a settlement comes.

I'm happy to hear our support to Thailand is well received. We will order the preparation and departure of all 5 ships immediatly. We hope to, as soon as this small skirmish with France is over, finally start the joint exercises we were planning few weeks ago."

--------------------

5 Valour-Class Frigates would be taken from the reserve, put in shape and loaded with enough crew and supplies to carry out to voyage from their current location in Argentina to the main port of Thailand. They would travel at fuel economy speed to guarantee a safe arrival and resupply on their way if required. They would use the most direct route possible, staying on international waters (besides argentine and thailandese waters)

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Indeed, third parties getting involved is... problematic. I'm happy to hear that Argentina has captured territory, negotiations should prove to be quite interesting with France, they seem to all be on meth or something similar.

Wonderful, the ships will be accepted at whichever port you ship them to. I am also glad to hear that our joint exercises are still in the plan.

I would also like Argentina to know that Thailand has begun construction of its research and development facilities and would be more than happy to have Argentina help us with research once the facilities are completed. We will first begin research and development of our air force, if Argentina would be interested in helping us, we could promise your nation with a percentage share of the equipment."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I was informed the vessels where already delivered. I hope they are of use to your Navy and people. Regarding your R&D project, we look forward to study potential areas of cooperation, to work towards joint development projects. There are some areas we still would like to cover, like the development of a VTOL aircraft, we would be willing to back projects like this with know-how and funds.

On a more diplomatic matter, I can informally tell you that your candidacy to CIS was accepted, and that you should soon be recieving the formla notification and invitation to appoint your representatives."

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"They have been accepted and we will put them to good use!

That is wonderful to hear! VTOLs aircrafts have also been a potential for Thailand's first domestic jet as our navy's only aircraft carriers are helicopter carriers. Argentina's know-how and funds would make everything much faster and easier, once our facility is completed my government will inform yours and we may begin research and development of a VTOL aircraft along with potential future research.

As for our candidacy to the CIS, we've received a message and have announced our representative."

@Naio90

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"I've just been informed that the Royal Thai Institution of Research and Development has been completed.

Shall we discuss this VTOL project to forward to the Insitution or shall we wait for some more knowledgable Ministers to discuss it?"

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes, why don't you send over an experts team from your newly etablished Royal Thai Institution of Research and Development to the ArgenDef HQ in Cordoba, so that they can disuss with an argentine experts team how to proceeed with the design of an indigenous joint VTOL aricraft."

@Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89