STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Coalition of the Willing [SEC=TOP SECRET]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

MINISTER FOR DEFENCE

SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET (Encrypted)

4 December 1999

Dear Israel, the United States, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Italy and Thailand Defence Ministers/Secretaries,

I am opening this formal line of communication between nations who have expressed a stance against Turkey's aggression as it is clear that Turkey is still hell-bent on the destruction of Israel and now, Palestine and Cyprus too. We believe that with Turkey as unhinged as it is, that a war will inevitably break out and as a group of nations we must respond. I'm asking all of those who are capable and willing to begin moving assets into the Middle East region in order to respond to any aggression that may arise. Now is the time to put our differences aside, particular the grievances some members here have against Sweden, as Sweden has made it clear they do not stand for Turkey's aggression. Now is the time not to faulter, we are staring down the barrel of the gun now.

Yours sincerely,
John Faulkner.

Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:

UNOFFICIAL

No Business Impact

No damage. This information does not form part of official duty.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL

Low Business Impact

No or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL: Sensitive

Low to Medium Business Impact

Limited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

PROTECTED

High Business Impact

Damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

SECRET

Extreme Business Impact

Serious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

TOP SECRET

Catastrophic Business Impact

Exceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Connor Jamie Odinson Joe Bossza007 Zak

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
GQA9jBn.png

Thailand Ministry of Defence

To: John Faulkner

From: Chavalit Yongchaiyudh, Minister of Defence of Thailand

Subject: Reply

Security: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service
Dear John Faulkner,

Thailand's Minister of Defense is me. You approached us to collaborate against Turkey's aggressiveness, but we are afraid we will not help. At the time, my beloved nation got threatened by an unfaithful rebel. I have a more consequential responsibility to allocate the navy to, which is to prevent our country from going into a civil war. I believe there is a solution via peace, but it will come at a tremendous price. We do not wish to witness another global conflict in our era. I appreciate you inviting us. Perhaps in the future, our military forces will be able to collaborate.

Sincerely

Minister of Defence of Thailand
Chavalit Yongchaiyudh
Republic of Thailand

Owen

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

MINISTER FOR DEFENCE

SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET (Encrypted)

4 December 1999

Dear Israel, the United States, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Italy and Thailand Defence Ministers/Secretaries,

Turkey's actions against their local Jewish population must not go unanswered. Turkey is now crossing the line. Congo is attacking Thailand, an ally of Turkey. We are seeing global movements by these forces of evil and something must be done. Frankly, we are disappointed that the United States, the United Kingdom and Sweden, all of whom have the largest militaries here and to which global freedom and stability is dependant on, are being silent, especially on Thailand and the centre of Bangkok being attacked by cruise missiles. I want to hear responses from all of you, clarifying your positions against this Turkey, Congo and whoever else madness.

Yours sincerely,
John Faulkner.

Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:

UNOFFICIAL

No Business Impact

No damage. This information does not form part of official duty.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL

Low Business Impact

No or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL: Sensitive

Low to Medium Business Impact

Limited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

PROTECTED

High Business Impact

Damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

SECRET

Extreme Business Impact

Serious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

TOP SECRET

Catastrophic Business Impact

Exceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Odinson Jamie Connor Zak Bossza007 Joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa