STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Australia | God Save our Gracious Queen

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Encrypted & Secured by the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO)​
To: andrew.evans@ gov.uk <Great Britain / @Jamie>
Subject: john.howardl@dpmc.gov.au <Australia>
Attachment: -
Dear Prime Minister Evans,

I hope this email finds you well, I have been instructed by the Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Australia John Howard to hopefully organise a meeting between you two. If needed Prime Minister Howard is able to host a Video Conference or meet with you in person at a date of your choosing. He'd like to discuss numerous topics with yourself such as trade, defence with the possibility of a joint training camp here in the Commonwealth. I look forward to a reply and hopefully working closer with your staff regarding this.

Thanks
Fred D. Marshall
Assistant to the Prime Minister
? +61 2 6271 5511​
☎ +61 2 6271 5111​
? Andrew Fisher Building 1 National Circuit Barton, ACT 2600, Australia​

Copyrighted @ Australia

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Australian Interest
Security Classification: SECRET

Due to other engagements, the email from Fred Marshall was delegated to the Deputy Prime Minister, Thomas Stone. An individual more than qualified to engage in discussions with the Commonwealth of Australia, and who happened to be available. An email was sent back confirming a call could take place between the Australian Prime Minister, and British Deputy Prime Minister; allowing the two to converse initially. If required, a visit could then be scheduled at a later date. Raising his phone from the privacy of his office, he dialed the number requested to try to call the Australian Prime Minister, ensuring his line was encrypted having noted the security on the email. Perhaps it was a call of higher importance.

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

With the Prime Minister now being finished with the Korean Administration, he would sit himself down in his office at his residence and pick up the phone ensuring it was encrypted, his aides surrounded him prepared to take notes once again, the Prime Minister noticed the number originated within the United Kingdom "Hello, this is Prime Minister Howard whom am I speaking too?" the Prime Minister paused allowing the Brit to speak
Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Australian Interest

Sliding his finger across his desk, dust rising behind it. He couldn't help but frown whilst waiting to be transferred, wondering why his desk hadn't been cleaned properly. His train of thought interrupted as Prime Minister Howard spoke, snapping back to attention. "Good Afternoon, my name is Thomas Stone, the Deputy Prime Minister for the United Kingdom. I'm glad I've caught you. I was hoping to speak to you about an email directed to Prime Minister Evans with the hope to discuss bilterial relations. Your email mentioned Trade and Defence. If now is a good time, I'm very interested in hearing more." he paused.

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"Deputy Prime Minister Stone it is great to hear from you, I hope you are keeping well?" the Prime Minister paused clearing his throat before continuing "Now is a perfect time to speak, yes we'd love to discuss trade and defence. I think we should start with the most boring topic and that's trade, within a few moments you'll receive a fax with the current exports that the Commonwealth offers, we'd be willing to trade these on either a bi-weekly or monthly basis due to the length of travel between our two countries. We'd also been willing depending on the products offered by yourself to transport back to Australia to save on costs. We'd also be looking to enter a free trade agreement if possible, would the United Kingdom be looking to agree to this?"
Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Australian Interest

"Yes, I am well, thank you for asking, how are you?" responded Thomas, happy to engage in small talk. "Trade is certain something we're keen to embark on, and have a number of products I think would be ... enticing. If of interest, we can offer Machinery; Cars; Precious Metals; Pharmaceuticals; Organic Chemicals. Equally, I am interested to hear the main trading points and focus for yourself. On this subject, and the mention of the Free Trade Agreement. The United Kingdom currently holds a 20% VAT on products, to sign such agreement would be a steep drop if not much benefit. If you may have a draft of the Free Trade Agreement, I can certainly review. But I am curious to know the positives that an FTA would have with Australia if you may be able to advise?"

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"Glad to hear you are fine, I'm very well. The Commonwealth would be looking to import Machinery, Precious Metals, Pharmaceuticals and Organic Chemicals. We'd be looking to acquire these on a Bi-Weekly or a Monthly basis due to sheer distance between our two nations. We can offer the following to Great Britain: Coal; Aluminium; Natural Gas; Petroleum; Iron Ore. We believe if the United Kingdom enters a free trade agreement with the Commonwealth this would promote cooperation not just between our administration but our companies as they'd be more willing to begin trade. The Commonwealth already has entered a free trade with the Netherlands, Poland, Korea and Vietnam, this just shows that the Commonwealth is all about fair trade and trade for it people and companies. I have faxed over a copy of the agreement in question and I will be willing to answer questions regarding it. If Great Britain isn't willing to enter a free trade, would Great Britain be willing to lower its VAT costs to 10%?" with that being said, the Prime Minister would fax over the free trade agreement
Jamie[/url]

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Australian Interest

"Realistically I believe we would be looking at monthly shipments, unless it becomes preferential to use aircraft as a mode of transport. Although this would dilute the volume of resources that would be in transit at one time. On that regard, we would be looking to import Petroleum, Iron Ore and Aluminium, please. As for the Free Trade Agreement, to be frank, the British Government is more hesitant to participate in them due to the little benefit it has for all parties involved. However, we are open to a formal trade agreement between the United Kingdom and Australia that will see the UK VAT costs to 10% as requested. Perhaps we could amend the draft of your Free Trade Agreement to amend the values to 10%, rather than 0%? This can therefore be renamed to something more appropriate as it isn't free trade but it certainly puts an agreement in place between our countries. This most definitely opens the door for future development, no?"

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"Monthly shipments would be perfect due to the sheer size between our two nations, which port would Britain like the exports delivered too? We'd like any shipments delivered to Sydney if possible. We can definitely amend the trade agreement to state the VAT price drop from 20% to 10%." the Prime Minister paused taking a drink before continuing "Now that the trade topic has been discussed. The Commonwealth is beginning an operation named Operation Gateway which will begin shortly to protect the shipping lanes in the Indian Ocean, to better co-operation between our two nations I'd like to formally invite the Royal Navy to take part, with that I'd also like to request that the Commonwealth be able to use Diego Garcia as a refuelling point for the replenishment vessels if possible?"
Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Australian Interest

"If you could please ensure they make for Grimsby, that would be ideal. Whilst we will send our own shipments to Sydney, matching your monthly deliveries. Once you've amended the VAT on the Free Trade Agreement, I will be more than happy to sign" smiled the representative. "We are always eager to support and participate in oversea operations with other nations to build up relations, we will be able to offer a Type 23 Frigate to partake if that is viable with yourselves? Presumably it's just a mere patrol in the Indian Ocean to deter any threats to ships?"

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"I shall ensure any and all ships of the Australian National Line heads towards the Port of Grimsby. I shall also send over a amended copy of the newly Fair Trade Agreement to state VAT costs to be lowered from 20% to 10%. I hope this will be a strong stepping stone for the British and Australian relations." the Prime Minister paused to allow the aide to send over a newly faxed agreement Once the agreement was sent, the Prime Minister took a drink to clear their throat before continuing "I'm glad your administration is willing to send a vessel from the Royal Navy to assist with the Royal Australian Navy to patrol, and to protect shipping vessels in the Indian Ocean and to respond to any distress calls if needed. With that being said, would the British Administration allow the use of Deigo Garcia to refuel the replenishment ship and/or vessels in the operation. The Australian Government would like to pay for these costs, totally $25,000,000.00 every time a vessel enters to refuel?"
Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Australian Interest

After a short time, the agreement was reviewed and a revision sent back to the Australians. Naturally, in a UK Format that they could adopt to their own agreement if in agreement; both of which would need signing to be valid. "I have just sent across a revision we'd like to propose, it's more or less the same with some clarifications on some points. Additionally, in relation to Diego Garcia, a factor has been added to consider that part of the Trade Agreement. If you'd like to review this and let me know your thoughts?

UK-AUS Trade Agreement

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

With the document sent over, the Australian Aide to the Prime Minister would get to work into ensuring both documents were saying the same thing. The Australian Prime Minister would sign both documents and send back over the British Version. "I have read your version and are happy to sign it. Within a few seconds you should get a signed copy of your agreement. I have an aide looking over version of the agreement and once that has been amended I shall get it sent back over to you." the Australian Prime Minister would pause taking a drink, allowing the British to speak
Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Australian Interest

"That sounds great. I am glad to hear we have come to an agreement that will no doubt benefit both of our governments in time to come as the treaty is exercised. When your rendition is ready, we will of course get this signed. Unless there is anything specific you'd like to discuss, I am interested to hear your thoughts about the growing crisis in Russia? It's not something we've really discussed with anyone, and I'm not sure of the governments mandate about the situation but is this something Australia is invested in or have any plans surrounding this situation?"

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"I'm glad we can come to an agreement regarding the agreement. I'd also like to know if the Royal Navy would be willing to deploy a vessel to the Pacific Ocean as part of a multi-national task force? We currently have the Swedish on board regarding this. We have also invited the Swedish Royal Navy to the operation in the Indian Ocean to help better our navies to interact with foreign vessels." the Prime Minister paused clearing their throat before continuing "The situation in Russia is a worrying one at that, considering they've just exited a economic crisis and now a possible coup within their boarders, Russia spans a vast area so this could leak to other nations not just in the European region but as well as the Asia/Pacific region, which is another reason why we wish to get a multi-national patrol force in the area. We have the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation on watch over the crisis, I shall have them pass over any intelligence they find on the situation to Great Britain as a sign of good faith between our two nations. What are your views on this?"
Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Australian Interest

"Deploying to the Pacific is certainly in line with our plans for having an international reach to be able to respond to disasters at short notice, with that in mind we are keen to participate in the multi-national task force and would be able to commit a Frigate and a support craft from the Royal Fleet Auxiliary. When is said operation planning to take place so I can make some preparations? Fortunately whilst Russia is concerned, the situation has de-esclated so I don't believe it'll be an issue but it justifies why we need to be ready for anything. Any intelligence you do gather would be greatly appreciated to be shared, likewise if we discover anything new.

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"That is wonderful to hear that the British Royal Navy would be willing to participate in a joint multi-national task force within the Pacific ocean. We are hoping to deploy our small Carrier Strike Group that we have just acquired, I shall pass this information onto the Defence Department once this phone has ended. We are looking for the operation to begin starting in March, this should give enough time for the participating forces to meet up just outside Australian waters or inside Australian Ports if need be." the Prime Minister paused clearing his throat before continuing "Would you be open for an Australian Naval Vessel to visit a few ports around the country, for the British people to visit? We'd ideally be looking for one port in England, one in Wales, one in Scotland and one in Northern Ireland?"
Jamie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien