STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Message to Great Britain

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

310px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Australia.svg.png

Office of the Prime Minister of Australia
Secure and Encrypted

310px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Australia.svg.png

To: Andrew Evans MP, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
CC:
Subject: Opening Relations

Dear Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Andrew Evans MP. Jamie

I would like to introduce myself as the new Prime Minister of Australia and with our history and being involved in the Commonwealth, I would like to conduct a phone/video call to initiate relations between our two great countries as we would like to work together in the future.

Kindest Regards

DHamilton
Danny Hamilton
Prime Minister of Australia

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Due to other engagements and the unavailability of the Prime Minister, the email would be forwarded to the British Ambassador to Australia, Scott Collins. Upon receiving and reviewing it, he would request an in person visit with the Australian Prime Minister to speed up the process of getting to the point of discussions. If such request was approved, the Ambassador would arrange his own travel arrangements to the office of the Australian Prime Minister.

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The request was granted and the Australian Prime Minister Danny Hamilton began to prepare for the arrival of the Ambassador Scott Collins at the Lodge of his own. He'd prepare a list of things to begin to discuss about.

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The British Ambassador to Australia, upon hearing the approval, made his journey to meet the Prime Minister and discuss bilateral relations between the two countries. After a short period of time, Scott arrived and introduced himself to the receptionist before patiently waiting for the Australian Prime Minister.

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Danny would be waiting already for the Ambassador at the reception desk, he put his hand out and shook the Ambassador. "Welcome." He smiled. "I hope you have been keeping well? Please follow me." Danny would walk towards his private office, once they reached the office. He'd open the door. "Please, after you." Once the Ambassador moved in, he'd gesture for the Ambassador to make himself comfortable. Danny would follow the same sitting at his desk. He'd fix an issue with his flag pole which contained the Australian flag. "Tea or coffee?"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Thank you" smiled the Ambassador, shaking Danny's hand as he entered the private room, "I'm doing really well, how about yourself?" Scott entered the office, taking a seat and getting himself comfortable "Tea, please." he added. "I'd like to begin by congratulating you with the election, and I very much look forward to working with you going forward."

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Danny would begin making his tea himself, he'd listen in carefully to what the Ambassador had to say. "Thank you very much. As both of our nations are apart of the Commonwealth and the history between that lays between us both, I do agree that I am very eager to see how we work together in the future." There'd be a pause. "How many sugars?" They'll be a small pause once more. "To begin with, once the Defence force is built which may take some time. We do wish to initiate several training exercises with the Australian forces and British as we think learning from the best will help us build." He'd smile.

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The Ambassador nodded his head, "Absolutely, the values we stand by tend to be the same, if not very similiar which means any form of partnership is promising -- oh, two sugars please." Scott answered "We would always be open for exercises of sorts when it comes to the armed forces, no doubt."

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Danny would nod his head to what the Ambassador had to say, at the same time he would be put two sugars in the tea for the Ambassador. He had brewed tea enough to make it the perfect tea. Danny would place the Ambassadors cup on the table, followed by his own and take a seat. "Our history stems from all the way for years. All the world wars, the commonwealth." He'd pause. "The Defence Force will take time. However alongside exercises, would yourselves be interested in assisting training our forces up?"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Thank you" replied Scott, leaning forward to take a sip from his tea. Perhaps it was an Australian special but the taste was almost vomit-worthy. Gulping a little more, refraining from spitting it out. How dare they call this tea? Perhaps the British should deploy forces back here just to teach them, he thought. "Mmm that's amazing, thank you" he smiled, placing the cup down. He had hoped to drop dead before he has to take another sip out of courtesy. "We would certainly be happy to help where possible in relation to military training, it would be a stepping stone for enhanced cooperation in the future. May I inquire as to the requirements for such training?"

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"A few in line I would say." The Prime Minister took a seat. "To begin with infantry...engineers..artillery and so forth."

Jamie

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Clearing his throat after sipping a cup of tea. "I would like to initiate a trade agreement between both of our nations." Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The British Ambassador paused, a gentle sigh leaving his mouth. "I will be honest, Prime Minister. It feels like this conversation is a little one sided with not much effort or interest from your side. Whilst I understand the desire for trade agreements, and to assist with training, you've not really given much to go on so I'm not sure if you'd like to take a rain check and perhaps re-schedule the meeting to a time that you may be a little more invested?" he asked, genuinely concerned for the Prime Ministers lack of focus.

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
A small little sigh would follow. "I see your point, however I do wish to intend to continue on this meeting and will invest a bit more if you so wish." He'd pause taking a sip of his tea. "I would like to initiate a trade agreement for both of our nations as I feel it would beneficial for the pair of our countries to work together within trade.
1. Coal
2. Petroleum
3. Natural Gas
4. Aluminium
5. Nickel

At the moment we don't held any trade vessels, however we will be in the process of creation of them shortly. Once they are up and running, our first destination would like to be the UK."

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The British Ambassador quietly nodded, happy for the meeting to continue currently. "Whilst we are more than willing to set up trade agreements, at the moment we are holding back from setting up new as ideally we'd prefer to go through the World Trade Forum. May I ask, is Australia a member of the W-T-F? Or is there any plans to join it?" asked the delegate "Ideally thatd allow us to bypass the need to discuss trade and managed from a 3rd party perspective. If you don't have an intention to join the World Trade Forum, we will be able to discuss and arrange the routes when you have the merchant vessels."

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We have intentions to join the World Trade Forum. If our application is accepted. We can progress from there with trade routes." He'd pause taking a sip of his tea. "In regards to the Commonwealth. What are your thoughts of starting it up? Obviously not right now. However I feel it could be beneficial for ourselves and any other Commonwealth nation that is involved."

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"That would be most beneficial, I feel, to have trade more centralized and it would make these calls less.. um.. repetitive. As for the Commonwealth?" he paused, recalling a number of attempts from previous Commonwealth Nations. At this point, it was beating a dead horse. "There has been more.. recent discussions surrounding the Commonwealth internally but not as you know it. The idea of a Commonwealth under the Queen as Head of State had worked in the passed, but is .. restrictive. The Government is considering, of course under approval of the Crown, the Commonwealth but under a purpose built group of nations that is not limited to those who recognize the Queen. More of an, alliance, of sorts. It is very early days, and it may not happen, but the United Kingdom is not looking to restore the Commonwealth as it once was. Truth be told, there are already considerations to join the Nordic Council instead but until further notice, the government has kept out of such groups of nations."

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We have made our approach to join the World Trade Forum." He'd pause. "That is understandable in regards to the Commonwealth. If the plans change in regards to this we would like if possible to revisit this." He'd pause once more. "What is your current views in regards to the Argentina and Sweden situation surrounding the Antartica?"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Absolutely, the Commonwealth is a bit of a touchy subject in relation to the point of whether it would be successful -- or not. Unfortunately that is a little ahead of my expertise. I will be sure to bring it up if and when the aspect of it returns. Antarctica was a more delicate subject but I feel like it's no longer much of an issue since the Global Assembly Resolution. Although, I'd actually be more interested in hearing your stance on it? Given the last Australian Government instigated the dispute, I am curious to know what your governments position is on Antarctica?"

Danny

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear