STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Message to Italy [SEC=PROTECTED]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

AMBASSADOR OF AUSTRALIA TO THE KINGDOM OF ITALY

SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: PROTECTED (Encrypted)

5 September 1999

Dear whom it may concern,

I would like it if we could hold a meeting to discuss the bilateral relation between Australia and Italy. As you may be aware there is a sizeable Italian-Australian community and I think they would appreciate it if we could grow ties in trade, defence and people-to-people and cultural exchanges. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Rory Steele.

5 Via Antonio Bosio, ROME, Italy 00161
Telephone: (+39) 06 852721
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:

UNOFFICIAL

No Business Impact

No damage. This information does not form part of official duty.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL

Low Business Impact

No or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL: Sensitive

Low to Medium Business Impact

Limited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

PROTECTED

High Business Impact

Damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

SECRET

Extreme Business Impact

Serious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

TOP SECRET

Catastrophic Business Impact

Exceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Joe

Joe

Junior
Aug 4, 2018
Upon receiving the invitation, the message would be immediately passed on to the Royal Family. As the King was currently incapacity with another private treatment of chemotherapy, the duty would fall on the Prince. Rather than send a response, a message would be relayed to the Ambassador that the Prince would happily meet with him for lunch later that day if he had free time.

Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

The Ambassador would take up a spot at a local restaurant in Rome and would let the Prince know where he was privately, telling the Prince to probably come disguised as he possibly could to avoid the attention. The Ambassador would sit down, read the local paper and have a latte and a cigarette, a traditional Italian breakfast.

Joe

Joe

Junior
Aug 4, 2018
As soon as the Prince received word of the location of the restaurant, he disappeared from the Palace, much to the horror of the King's Guard. Prince Antonio would travel in the most inconspicuous way possible: on his Yamaha SR400 that he had built himself. Zipping through Rome's streets and in between sketchy drivers, he would arrive at the restaurant. He would park his bike on a side street and walked up to the Ambassador's table, holding out his hand.

"Ambassador Steele, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
“Your Royal Highness.” He would lower his newspaper and put his cigarette in an ash tray and would proceed to shake the Princes hand.

“Please take a seat, ordering anything… I’ll pay for it.

Italy has been pretty quiet these days. I’m sure you have your reasons, but I think it’s time to make your presence known across the world again, particularly with this Middle East crisis and your prime position in the Mediterranean.”

Joe

Joe

Junior
Aug 4, 2018
"Please, Mr. Steele. Call me Antonio." The Prince said, smiling softly. He took his seat across from the Ambassador.

"As I'm sure you're well aware, Mr. Steele, but the Kingdom of Italy is rather predisposed domestically. Our foreign affairs are quiet because we're... well, the King has taken it upon himself to rehabilitate the kingdom by expressing non-intervention on any matters. We are focused on ourselves. But if I may ask, what are your country's thoughts on such a crisis?"

Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Well we stand behind Israel 100%. Turkey is a loose cannon and they must be stopped. What else can I say? That's our position. It's sad to see Italy take such a back seat on foreign affairs but hopefully you can come out of your domestic predicaments quite strong and start engaging on the world stage again. On the topic of Defence, we are interested in your country developments of the C-27J Spartan. It's a good aircraft and definitely fulfils the roles of the Royal Australian Air Force and our STOL capability and would be a prime aircraft to replace the DHC-4 Caribou. We would like to come to a memorandum of understanding that when the product becomes available to the market that Australia is allowed to purchase 14 of these aircraft."

Joe

Joe

Junior
Aug 4, 2018
The Prince fought the urge to raise an eyebrow. Was this truly what his father had recalled him back from his legal education in America for? Personal slights and down-to-business attitude. Regardless, he took it in stride.

"Well, between you and I, Mr. Ambassador, we also stand for peace within the Mediterranean Sea which would extend to a relationship with Israel. We are but a sleeping giant in the region. Now, when it comes to the C-27J, it's currently undergoing trials as our newest airborne delivery system. Rest assured that when the time comes, Australia will have their ability to have a bid for a price."

He changed gears.

"Though, this Turkish situation does indeed pose problems for us in the region. How does your government expect to go about it, if I may ask?"

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Well the Turkish President and Israeli Prime Minister are currently in the same room as each other in Hobart, Tasmania, hopefully the Premier of Tasmania can help to bring a resolve to this conflict. If all else fails, we will through our unconditional military support behind Israel. I hope you are prepared for a possible conflict in the Mediterranean theatre. I am warning you now about it, we may need to also use Italy for basing requirements if that is possible. Not right now but it may manifest itself into that and we want to be prepared to be able to send forces straight to Italy if required."

Joe

Joe

Junior
Aug 4, 2018
"We've had a meeting about this in our Cabinet and our intention is if things break down and Turkey does intend to inflate a conflict in the region, we will come to the aid of the defending party. Why wait? We ought to have the advantage. Mr. Ambassador, if you are more than willing, we will allow you to deploy your ships now and base them in Sicily. If the time comes where they are needed, we will augment your force with four of our guided missile destroyers and put a stop to any madness in the region."

Owen

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran