STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Message to Sweden [SEC=SECRET]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

PRIME MINISTER

SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: SECRET (Encrypted)

29 November 2000

Dear Prime Minister Lofven,

It continues to be the policy of this government that we strive to see a diplomatic outcome in terms of the Antarctica issue. After Swedish and Australian forces fought the same battle against pure evil in Turkey and a substantial investment in both interest and monetary terms by the Swedish in the recent Olympics we see this as an opportuntiy to reset our relations and to see an Antarctic agreement that both sides can mutually agree upon. I am inviting you to Australia to have a meeting with myself and to finally have a summit between us both, the highest executive office holders in our countries. I'm sure as the United Kingdom and the United States wish to see warm relations between themselves and us both, I'm sure they will be very appreciative of this move.

Kind Regards,
Kim Beazley, MP.

Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:

UNOFFICIAL

No Business Impact

No damage. This information does not form part of official duty.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL

Low Business Impact

No or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL: Sensitive

Low to Medium Business Impact

Limited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

PROTECTED

High Business Impact

Damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

SECRET

Extreme Business Impact

Serious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

TOP SECRET

Catastrophic Business Impact

Exceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Dear Kim Beazley,

I write to you on behalf of the Prime Minister of Sweden who is present occupied with other business outside the country thus unable to respond to you directly and personally however this correspondence is in the spirit of his administration.

The complexities of Antarctica have long been at the very forefront of the Australian-Swedish relationships political agenda and our respective governments have been at some ideological extremes for quite some time when it comes to an agreement both parties are satisfied with. Whilst the administration as a whole strives towards a politically neutral territory, we too wish to see some friendship built between our nations which, as you mention, the War of the Middle East saw some ground work being laid following cooperation between our armed forces. That being said, this matter is not of international relevance in that we do not seek any form of personal arrangement with Antarctica and any other government. It is the historical and continued attention given to science and research by Australia which we continue to admire and respect. As such it is imperative that our two governments meet a mutual agreement together; bilaterally.

As I said, at present the Prime Minister, the company of two other senior cabinet members, is currently out of the country however we will be in touch to arrange a suitable meeting.

Regards,
Mattias Winblad
Secretary of Antarctic Affairs
Department of Antarctic Affaira
Kingdom of Sweden

obo. Prime Minister of Sweden Stefan Löfven

Owen

CONFIDENTIAL
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadebecoolwoof