STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Message to Sweden

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

1603474981127.png

Office of the Prime Minister of Australia

Secure & Encrypted

1603474981127.png

To: Prime Minister of Sweden, Stefan Löfven
Subject: Opening of Relations
CC:

Dear Prime Minister of Sweden, Stefan Löfven Connor

My name is Prime Minister Danny Hamilton, I have recently been elected to this post. I would like to open relations with the Kingdom of Sweden as I see the Commonwealth of Australia and Sweden working together in the future. I will leave the choice to yourself that suits you if a visit to either one of our countries or a video call is suitable for you.

Kindest Regards

DHamilton
Danny Hamilton
Prime Minister of Australia

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Security Classification: CONFIDENTIAL
Document Classification and Security Act 1995​

Dearest Prime Minister,

Thank you for your correspondence and I would like to personally congratulate yourself on your appointment to government and the representation of all corners of your nation in the form of your cabinet. I hope this is the beginning of a long and prosperous Australia which me and my government would very much like to play a part in.

At a time of your earliest convenience I would very much like to partake in a video call, whilst I would love to visit Australia or love to host you here in Stockholm, we are in the middle of some of the most challenging times my administration has faced since our own appointment in office where I fear you would not receive the welcome you deserve. I think, given the fact we are quite literally on opposite sides of the globe, a video call would better suit us both to formally open the Swedish-Australian relationship!

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Stefan Löfven
Prime Minister of Sweden
Kingdom of Sweden

Danny

Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
A video call link would be sent towards the Swedish Prime Minister. On the Australian end it would be secured and encrypted as well as it being constantly monitored.

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
The video call at the end of the Swedish is conducted from the Executive Office of the Prime Minister and done so in private, the call is encrypted and will remain so throughout the call. The Prime Minister, dressed in his suit and a conveniently blue tie would sit behind his desk shadowed only by the flags of the Nordic Council and the Kingdom of Sweden draped upon two polished brass flag poles in the background. He takes a quick sip of water before going live.

"G'day Mr Prime Minister!"

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Once the video call was accepted, the Australian Prime Minister dressed in his suit would be prepared. He too was shadowed by the flag of Australia. Once the Swedish Prime Minister appeared on his screen, he'd listen to the greeting.

"Hallå, Mr Prime Minister! How are you today?"

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I am well thank you, very well in fact, I have been eager to reach across the globe and shake hands with such a prestigious nation - I am sure Australian and Swedish cooperation can see the longevity of harmony between our nations. Congratulations on your governments recent appointment, I'm sure you're glad to see the back of the election campaigns!" the Prime Minister chuckles before going on "What are your plans now you're at the helm of Australian politics?"

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
A moment of thought was needed, he'd respond. "At the moment, we have a few objectives. First is improving the unemployment rate that lays around the country and followed by the defence force. I am also eager to intiate relations with several nations such as yourself who I see as a nation that could be a 'teacher' type of thing to us and help us learn."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"A teacher, that's a very kind and interesting noun and we'd love to see ourselves with a strong bilateral relationship with Australia - if I may ask, which other nations do you pursue a similar relationship with? Are they all European?"

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Currently yes they are European. However we will be extending it towards the Rattanakosin Kingdom followed by Tanzania. This will probably occur after the current rounds of discussions around relations are concluded."

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I see, what are your views on the current conflict between Sweden and Argentina?"

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Is this in regards to the Antartica? Could you enlighten us a little bit around the situation? I have been briefly updated on the topic." Connor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa