STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Message to Thailand [SEC=TOP SECRET]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

MINISTER FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS

SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET (Encrypted)

28 November 1999

Dear Ambassador of Thailand to Australia,

I would like to summon you to my office at the executive wing of Parliament House so we may discuss the current situation in Southern Thailand. To say we have neglected Asia-Pacific peace and security is an understatement, we have been overly focused on the region immediately to our south and the Middle East, but the region immediately to our north is obviously the most important for our long-term security and for international trade. Please arrive promptly, it seems the situation is deteriorating daily.

Yours sincerely,
Kevin Rudd.

Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:

UNOFFICIAL

No Business Impact

No damage. This information does not form part of official duty.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL

Low Business Impact

No or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL: Sensitive

Low to Medium Business Impact

Limited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

PROTECTED

High Business Impact

Damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

SECRET

Extreme Business Impact

Serious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

TOP SECRET

Catastrophic Business Impact

Exceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Upon receiving an e-mail from the Australia minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Ms. Busadee Santipitaks would gather documents that may be relevant to her briefcase. She would drive her car to Parliament House of Australia. When she arrived, she would go to Kevin Rudd's office. She would knock on the door and tell her title and wait for allowance before entering inside. She would shake Kevin Rudd's hand and greet him. "It is my pleasure to meet you. Shall we start discussing?"

Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Minister would shake Ms. Santipitaks hand.

"It is very nice to meet. My pleasure. Please take a seat."

Kevin would sit down at the sofa and coffee table.

"There seems to be quite the situation in Pattani, Ambassador. Would you like to give me the full story?"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Ambassador Santipitaks would sit down and look at Kevin Rudd's eyes during their conversation. "Yes, there is some problem in Pattani. What's on the news is just a tip of an iceberg. An actual problem is larger than that. Let's start, mister Rudd." She would pause for a second.

"At 19:00 of 10th November 1999, thousand of well-armed rebellions encircle the Bo Thong town in Pattani, which is the 46th military district area. There were mutinies in the 153rd Infantry Regiment. They assaulted the Suriyothai camp and Fort Ingkhayutthaborihan. There were 700 soldiers stationed in the military area, but a few were in town. The next day, the General, other investigating units, and NIA officers arrived. We found that the rebel razed down the whole townlet. Our NIA staff found out the rebellion will have the Rama IX emblem on their left leg. We conclude that the former king of Thailand is behind this."

Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"I see, so they are loyalists to the Thai Monarchy? I assume that your military has a control on the situation? You don't expect this to erupt into a full blown civil war? Do you mind explaining to me the history of how Thailand got rid of its monarchy? I assume it was through a peaceful, fair and democratic referendum?"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Ambassador Santipitaks answered in confidence. "Our armed force has full control over the situation. The prime minister had announced that he had agreed with the armed forces to declare martial law in Pattani. We will use IFV, APC, and Air Assualt to fully control the province. We have mobilized 40,000 personnel and recruited 50,000 troops. We are contacting our allies like Sweden for equipment and Vietnam for an attaché. I can confirm that we won't let the civil war happen in our country, and for the sake of democracy and our people's desire." She sips a coffee.

"To explain how we get rid of democracy, we must turn back time to 1932 Siamese Revolution. The Khana Ratsadon, or People Party, made a coup d'état that changed our country from Absolute Monarchy to Constitution Monarchy. Many military dictators have ruled the country since then. We have many incidents from protests to get the free democracy. In 1998, there was space in the prime minister title because of protest. We hold a referendum, and people decide that they don't need a king that always signs a paper to give the dictator power. We exiled the king from the country, and we decided not to mess with his life.

You may continue to ask me questions." She would pick up her briefcase and pick up documents.

Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Why was the King exiled? Where is he currently? You didn't replace his role with a President or Head of State equivalent? The Prime Minister is the Head of State and the Head of Government?"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"We exiled him because of the public anger when they found out that the King signed the coup document from the military junta. Most people dig the past and reveal it. When he and his family departed, the airplane arrived in Lausanne. I don't confirm that he is in Lausanne. The politician holds an election after the event. Most of the policies were about people and economics. The winner had many policies about Liberalism. We didn't replace the king role because people called for an election. The Prime Minister is a Head of State that will represent the country. He is also a Head of Government that will run the country.

You mentioned Asia-Pacific peace. Is there anything that Australia wants to discuss? It is our responsibility to keep the peace."

Owen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa