STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Message to the King of Thailand [SEC=TOP SECRET]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

PRIME MINISTER

SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET (Encrypted)

16 December 1999

Dear Your Majesty,

My Ambassador in Thailand has been in contact with the Thai Government about the Royalist rebellion in the south. We in Cabinet have considered this issue for a while now and come to the conclusion that the best outcome for the security of Australia is to reinstate the Thai Monarchy on the throne in Bangkok. We believe the swift action by the Thai Government to crush the rebellion has ultimately been heavy handed and led to many civilian casualties. We also see the Thai Government as not a strategic partner to Australia and a potential threat to the stabiltiy of the Asia-Pacific region. Their alliance with Sweden is concerning, especially when the world is turning on them and their actions to support them in South Africa. Thailand has in the past, been an enemy of Australia with their alliance to Imperial Japan. We do not wish to see that happen again. When we quizzed the Thai Government about how the nation became a Republic the story wasn't adding up. The Thai people have historically been very fond of their monarchy and they just removed it via referendum? That doesn't add up. Either the election was rigged or it was farcical but we do not believe a legitimate referendum removed th Thai monarchy. I want to know more about your struggle and that is why I'm inviting you to take up residence in Australia as a private citizen. You will be offered full protection of the Australian Federal Police. Being in Australia will position you much closer to Thailand than being in Switzerland. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Kim Beazley.

Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:

UNOFFICIAL

No Business Impact

No damage. This information does not form part of official duty.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL

Low Business Impact

No or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL: Sensitive

Low to Medium Business Impact

Limited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

PROTECTED

High Business Impact

Damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

SECRET

Extreme Business Impact

Serious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

TOP SECRET

Catastrophic Business Impact

Exceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

To: <Kim Beazley> Owen

Subject: Reply:

Security Type: Private, but not encrypted
Dear Kim Beazley,

I appreciate your support and Australia to my throne. I admit that the current government action on the rebel is harsh. Although the people in Pattani were already aware of the bombing, still 25 people died. Even though I don't fully support or oppose their alliance. If Sweden is a colonizer, it sure is. There were a few things when I left the country. I had no choice when signing the military coup authorization. But, I was still surprised that most didn't choose me. I want to tell you that I am currently meeting with Russia and holding a phone call from Congo. Congolese emperor has supported me for a while now. And I will go to Congo soon after I finish talking with Russia. The Congo is delighted to aid us in every way, and the Congolese operations began a long time ago. I'm sorry that I can't go to Australia right now. I can tell the Congolese chief to include your representative to stay in Congo with us if you wish.

Sincerely
Bhumibol Adulyadej

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

PRIME MINISTER

SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET (Encrypted)

16 December 1999

Dear Your Majesty,

Are you telling me it was indeed a military coup and not a referendum that deposed of you? That is gravely concerning. Not need to offend the Congolese your majesty, but it is a third-world country and your security and general living standards would be much better in Australia. Frankly, I am not sending any government official to the Congo, it's simply not safe enough. We thought it was safe enough to send them to one of the safest countries in the world, Sweden, but obviously their protection couldn't even be guaranteed there. What is this Congolese operation you speak of?

Yours sincerely,
Kim Beazley.

Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:

UNOFFICIAL

No Business Impact

No damage. This information does not form part of official duty.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL

Low Business Impact

No or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL: Sensitive

Low to Medium Business Impact

Limited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

PROTECTED

High Business Impact

Damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

SECRET

Extreme Business Impact

Serious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

TOP SECRET

Catastrophic Business Impact

Exceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

To: <Kim Beazley> Owen

Subject: Reply:

Security Type: Private, but not encrypted

Dear Kim Beazley,

I am sorry to mislead you. There was indeed no military coup. I was telling you that it is the reason why I got exiled. I signed more than 10 coup authorizations. It's what the people don't like about me. The reason that people loved me until that day is because the document got leaked. I'm disappointed that you still say like that to Congo. I don't care about any countries being third or first world nations. I want to tell you that Congo is not like what you said. The reason is that there is always a luxury place that is reserved for people like me. I meant no offense to you, but I think our differentiation in mindset is not fit. I won't work with a person that pays no respect to my friend that supports me. I am sorry to be rude, yet I hope when your mind is calmer down with the third-world country thing, I will accept your support.

Best Regard
Bhumibol Adulyadej

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa