STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Australia]: Phone Call to the United States

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Prime Minister of Australia, Tanya Plibersek, would pick up the phone IN HER LOCKED OFFICE WITH NO ACCESS TO THE PUBLIC ON A SECRET AND ENCRYPTED LINE and would ring the President or Secretary of State of the United States, whomever was available.

The phone would ring.

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
John Kerry would pick up the phone which was secured on an encrypted line, and answer the Prime Minister of Australia.

"Hello?"

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Yes Hello, this is Tanya Plibersek, the Prime Minister of Australia. How are you doing today? I would like to address some issues that have come up, notably this scandal in Vietnam. The Minister did make some comments about the United States that I do not endorse. However, we do have concerns as to the rise of CIS-aligned nations in the region and Argentine naval movements here and we do feel like the United States could play a stronger role in the region to protect freedom-loving and law-abiding nations such as Australia and Vietnam, with your presence in Hawaii and Guam. Anyway... just my concern. Take it as you wish. ISAF has been very eurocentric for a long time and we feel like things need to change. We would like to also enquire about purchasing 90 M1A2 Abrams for 1st Armoured Regiment. This will give us a tank force that is unmatched in the Indo-Pacific, besides of couse.. your own."

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I'm doing good, how about yourself?" John Kerry would pause a little, before continuing "Yes.. I'd have preferred that if any Australian officials had issues with the US, that you had approached us. However, we can't change the past, we need to look to the future now." Another pause, before the Secretary starts again. "I can do ninety M1A2 Abrams for... $965,250,000.00"

@Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Done deal, we will be transferring the funds now.

Now.. what is the United States' position on the Indo-Pacific?"

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"In terms of 'poisition', what do you mean? Do you mean our stance on CIS members in the Asian region? The meeting that was leaked between your minister and the Vietnamese government?"

@Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Your stance on the general state of foreign affairs in the region, not singling out any particular states or blocs..."

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Well as you know, the United States strives for peace, that may seem contradictive giving out position on getting involved on conflicts, however that getting involved is to stop conflicts from escalating. Our position remains the same in the Pacific, it should remain peaceful"

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear