STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Australia | Polska Polska

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

DFAT-Logo.gif
Encrypted & Secured by the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO)​
To: Bogdan.Borusewicz@gov.pl < Poland / ManBear >
Subject:
Attachment: -
Dear Minister Borusewicz

It is with great pleasure that I construct this email to the Kingdom of Poland, I would like to start by congratulating you on acquiring the position of Minister of Foreign Affairs although overdue. The Commonwealth of Australia has been slowly building is rapport with various nations mainly those in the Southern Hemisphere however after reaching out with the Netherlands we see it fit to reach out to other European Nations so therefore I'd like to begin relations between the Commonwealth and the Kingdom if needed I am available for a Video Conference or I can instruct Ambassador Kathleen Roth to meet with you or a member of your department to begin such talks, I look forward to hearing from you and working closer with the Kingdom of Poland in the near future.

Thanks
Roger B. Covert
Deputy Director-General, Europe Department
? +61 2 6261 3111​
☎ +61 2 6261 1111​
? Rg Casey Building, 10 John McEwen Cres, Barton ACT 2600, Australia​

Copyrighted @ Australia

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020

To: Roger B. Covert; Deputy Director-General

CC: Daniela Palka

Security: Secured & Encrypted

Director-General Covert,

I appreciate that Australia has chosen to reach out to Poland. And I appreciate the congratulations. His Majesty felt I was the best one for the job and I can only hope to partially repay the hope placed upon me. As for opening talks, I am currently available for a video conference, or I can relay this message to Ambassador Palka who has recently been appointed as Ambassador to Australia, though she has not formerly taken up the position as of yet. Whichever would be best for you.

Bogdan Borusewicz
Minister of Foreign Affairs

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

With the prompt reply, the Deputy Director-General would ask the aide to close the door. Picking up the phone the Deputy Director-General would ensure the line is encrypted and private with only the Aide knowing the contents of the phone call, with the phone being dialled to the Polish Foreign Ministry "This is Deputy Director-General Roger Covert, I'd like to be put through through to Minister Borusewicz please" the Deputy Director-General awaited a response, sitting comfortably getting ready to switch it to video call.
ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Private/Encrypted

"Thank you for calling the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Please hold while I connect you to Minister Borusewicz."

Deputy Director-General would hear elevator music for a few seconds before the line was re-established with the Minister's office.

"This is Minister Borusewicz. Thank you for the prompt reply, Deputy Director-General." The Minister waved for Ambassador Palka to close the door and lock it. This was to insure that the call would completely private from those outside of the room before switching the call to utilize the camera.

Once the video link was established on both sides, Minister Borusewicz would raise his hand in a formal greeting.

"Deputy Director-General. It is a pleasure to see you, even if it is not in person. For transparency sake, I must inform you that I do have Ambassador Palka sitting in on our conversation. I felt it would be prudent to allow her to get a feel on relations with Australia before officially assuming her duties within Sydney. First off, I would like to apologize for the time difference between Poland and Australia. I do hope I am not keeping you from any family functions or social obligations."

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Thank you for taking my call Minister, no I happened to schedule myself to be available for this call. Ambassador it’s a pleasure to see you too, how are things your end of the world Minister?
ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Not a problem, Deputy Director-General, and I'm glad. Poland is seeing remarkable recovery since the onset of the economic crisis and many are pinning it on the re-establishment of the Monarchy. The way His Majesty has handled the economic affairs of the nation is indeed a true blessing for Poland. And how has Australia faired with the economic crisis? I'm sure remarkable better than Poland has."

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"That's great to hear that Poland is seeing remarkable recovery from the Economic Crisis. Luckily enough we didn't see much from the economic crash, however how spending as been upwards, we've spent a lot more on trade and so forth. As we have started with economic talks, I guess we should start with trade?" the Deputy Director paused, bringing a glass up to their lips taking a drink before continuing "The Commonwealth can offer the Polish Economy the following items with the tariffs however we are looking to scrap tariffs on either side to ensure a better trade environment for the globe" with that being said, a fax would be sent over to the Polish Minister

1. Coal
2. Aluminium
3. Natural Gas
4. Petroleum
5. Iron Ore

$1,500,000.00
$1,000,000.00
$1,500,000.00
$1,750,000.00
$1,000,000.00

with the fax being confirmed as sent the Deputy Director continued "The Commonwealth uses a company called Australian National Lines for all its shipping needs and if needed depending on the products, the shipping company can do the return trips if needed"
ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Upon receiving the fax from the Australian's the Minister would look over the paper before handing it over to the Ambassador. Minister Borusewicz would send a fax of his own back to the Australians with the list of exports that Poland currently operates.

1. Natural Gas
2. Sulfur
3. Amber
4. Car Parts
5. Copper

$5,500,000.00
$4,000,000.00
$6,000,000.00
$2,000,000.00
$3,500,000.00

"Poland is a major proponent of free-trade. We have entered into several free trade agreements with several nations prior to Australia, including Ukraine. We would be more than willing to drop the tariffs in order to promote additional trade with Australia. At this time we are interested in Iron Ore, Aluminium, and Coal. These products would help bolster the economy and help it recover."

The Minister would light a cigarette before offering one to the Ambassador sitting next to him. The young man would raise his hand in denial before looking back over his notes.

"Deputy Director, Poland's merchant marine force, which transports most of the trade goods through sea lands is still burgeoning. We would be willing to utilize Australian National Lines to ship the goods to and from Poland but we must inquire as to any additional cost that might be imposed upon utilizing this shipping company."

Blue is Minister Borusewicz
Green is Ambassador Palka

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"Mr Ambassador, as the Vessel would be returning from Poland to Australia we can ensure there is no fee added to use Australian National Lines, if the Kingdom of Poland uses to Australian National Lines for its own trade with other nations we can also ensure there is a discount added to any vessels needed. We are more than happy to ship the Iron Ore, Aluminium and Coal to Poland. Which port would you like used, and how frequent would you like the shipment?" the Deputy Director paused looking to his notes before speaking once again "The Commonwealth can take import Sulfur, Amber, Car Parts and Copper."
ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Thank you for the clarification, Deputy Director. Gdańsk would be the most appropriate port facility to use as it is the largest and would be able to handle the traffic. We would be willing to accept monthly shipments of Iron Ore, Aluminium, and Coal and monthly exportation of Sulfur, Amber, Car Parts, and Copper. As for utilizing Australian National Lines for other trade routes, Poland will definitely look into this until our Merchant Marine Navy has been further fleshed out."

The Ambassador looked down at his notes as he began writing. He was making sure to notate everything that could be deemed important in later reviews and diplomatic talks.

"Thank you Ambassador. If you would like, Deputy Director, you can draw up the official terms for the free trade agreement between Australia and Poland. We will sign it once it has been faxed over to us. As for other matters in the world. I have been asked to reach out to nations with similar mindsets regarding taking a more active role in counter-terrorism operations around the world. We here in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs believe that Australia holds a similar mindset to our own and would like to inform you of a planned Special Forces Exposition that will be held within Poland. We would like to formally invite Australia to send a Special Operations team to participate in the joint exercise. It will be a televised affair that will bring worldwide attention to Poland's efforts to make the world a safer place. It will also show those in the world who wish to cause civilians harm that there are plenty of soldiers who will stop them. Is this something your government would be willing to participate in?"

Blue is Minister Borusewicz
Green is Ambassador Palka

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"Within a few minutes you should receive a fax of the trade agreement, if you'd both like to look over it and then let me know your thoughts and if you have questions I'd be happy to answer them" the Deputy Director paused while getting an aide to fax over the trade agreement to the Polish Ambassador and Minister before continuing "I can definitely speak to the Department of Defence on your behalf regarding the expo, I'm sure they wouldn't mind sending a unit or two to it. If you're able to pass me over any more information regarding it, I shall pass it on straight away."
ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Thank you for the document, Deputy Director. Let me look over this for a moment with the Ambassador." The two men move closer together as they looked at the fax. One pointing while the other nodded in agreement. "Seems pretty straightforward, sir. I'll get this signed and faxed back to you as soon as possible." He made an elaborate signature on the paper before passing it to the Ambassador moved off camera for a moment before returning.

"As for the Special Operations Exposition, I will certainly have the Ministry of National Defense send over all relevant information as soon as I can. I do hope the Department of Defense chooses to send a unit. I'm sure it will be truly spectacular thing to witness."

"Yes, I am sure it will be Minister. Now, Deputy Director, is there anything on the Australian agenda with Poland you wish to broach since the Minister and I have dominated the talks so far?"

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Wonderful, I’m glad we could come to an agreement on the trade, just before we finish on trade how often do you require the shipments? I’d suggest either Bi-Weekly or Month due to the sheer distance.” the deputy director paused before continuing “I’m sure once the Defence Department gets all information, they’ll deploy a unit or two for the expo. What’s your current thoughts on the situation in India at the moment?
ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Apologies Deputy Director, I didn't hear that part of the question. Our usual guideline is bi-weekly, if that is acceptable to Australia. As for the situation within India, which situation are you referring to? The vote of no confidence in the former President Sharma? The election of Communist Party Member Vinban Faheit, or the terrorist attacks occurring throughout Mumbai and India? Or was it a more generalized question about the overall state of affairs within India? Regardless, Poland holds a dim view on Communists, even ones democratically elected. Poland has a history of communists elected to places of power abusing that power to further their own agenda. Terrorist attacks only accomplish the goal of terrorizing good people and never the end goal for real, lasting change. Overall, we have taken a key interest in what is unfolding within India, even if it is just monitoring the situation until it becomes unsafe for Polish people abroad. If those terrorists choose to expand their reach and begin operating outside of Mumbai, and India, Poland will be the first to offer soldiers to stop them from terrorizing more citizens abroad. What is Australia's current thoughts on the situations within India?"

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020

To: Ministry of Defense; Australia JamieA

Security: Secured; Encrypted; Secret

Greetings To Whom This Concerns,

Attached to this email is the requested information regarding the Joint Counter-Terrorism & Special Operations Exposition. Thank you for the interest.

Do Not Reply To This Email. Automatically Sent From A List of Proposed Participants.

Polish Ministry of National Defense
RJCT-ROE Committee
Participant List

Last edited:

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"Not a problem Minister, Bi-Weekly works for the Commonwealth and I shall ensure the trade shipments start as soon as this meeting ends. The situation as a whole in the Republic of India is worrying, with the threat of civil war imminent the Commonwealth is doing what it can to help evacuate the citizens of the Commonwealth and the Embassy staff. With Medical Forces from the Republic of Korea already being attacked, with that being said if the Polish Foreign Ministry deems it necessary I can arrange for the Australian Forces to evacuate Polish Citizens and staff if needed."
With the email being sent to the Department of Defence sent a reply encrypted and private stating a small unit of the Special Air Service totalling 10 Personnel and a small squad of 1st Commando's totalling 20 personnel will deployed, and if needed the Department of Defence can deploy personnel from the Special Operations Training & Education Centre (SOTEC)
ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"We are in agreement then, sir. Despite this, Poland will keep its Embassy open for as long as possible until the situation is untenable. We have a Special Operations unit standing by to enter into India and help retrieve our people if need be."

The Ambassador interjected quickly.

"But if the situation does become untenable, we would appreciate the Australian's help securing the area until Polish Forces can arrive to assist the Embassy. It would be remiss to put our staff at risk in an attempt to make Poland appear undefeatable."

The Minister nodded.

"The Ambassador is correct indeed. If the situation becomes untenable for Polish embassy personnel and staff, we would by thankful for any assistance the Australians can provide until Polish Forces are able to arrive. And evacuate them should Polish Forces not be able to arrive in time. While we would like to protect Poland's image on the world stage our citizens take the utmost priority."

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"The Commonwealth will definitely be able to open its arms in support for evacuating the Polish Citizens in the Republic of India when the time is right, we have deployed a small naval task force to the waters as well as a few air transports to begin transporting civilians out however I do feel like this could turn for the worse which would then mean a bigger deployment of Australian Forces which I hope it doesn't come to it."

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"As Australia is closer, and in a more tactically advantageous position to respond quickly, it would make more sense this way. If it would benefit our relations and the Australian's ability to respond to threats within India during this troubling times, we can have a team link up with the small Naval Task Force while we maneuver our own task force to India's waters. I do believe this would provide some flexibility for both of your forces, yes?"

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"That would provide some flexibility for our forces and we are always able to help those in need at a time in crises. I shall let the Australian Forces know they could expect friendly forces in the area if the situation does turn for the worse. What are your current opinion on the Bangladesh Administration? and the recent happenings in their country? What are your plans for future relations between our two nations?"
ManBear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren