STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Belgium] Phone call to The Netherlands

Jul 23, 2018
The Minister of Foreign Affairs setups a encrypted call to the office of Foreign Affairs from the Netherlands, Joord Haas is waiting for the counterpart to pick up the phone....

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
With the Minister of Foreign Affairs currently engaged in a call with the Portugese, the Belgian call would be routed to the Secretary of State for European Affairs. He would ensure that his end of the call was encrypted and secured before answering, "Good morning, Arnie Donaldson Secretary of State for European Affairs speaking."

Jul 23, 2018
"Good day, Joord Haas from Foreign Affairs speaking here from Belgium! I would like to re-establish the relation between our countries" The Belgium Minister is walking around in his office waiting for the answer from Arnie Donaldson.

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Mr Haas, it is a pleasure to hear from you. My government too is interested in re-establishing relations between our countries, as in the past we have shared positive relations. With our countries linked in culture, language and history we hope to see a positive future between us. I would also like to congratulate your governments rise to power, and we are confident of your government's representation of your people."

Jul 23, 2018
"Thanks you! Now I would like to discuss some topics please." Mr Haas gets a list from his G Drive and opens the document. "Alright I got it opened first of all I would like to discuss some things about a Military collaboration, some joined excersizes? "

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I and my government truly hope to bring our nations closer together, to ensure that both our people prosper from our relationship. To strengthen our national security, I can agree that joint exercises would be beneficial for the quality of our troops and their ability to work together. Could I ask what types of exercises you were thinking of?"

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear