STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Black Market | Dark Web] IRA Procurement of Arms

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
SECRET

The Irish Naval Service Shore Patrol and Irish Army Communication and Information Service would do a thorough investigation into the matter regarding the fishing vessels. They would be able to track the vessels using the National Boat and Ship Registry to a place of origin. The Rifles and Anti-Tank mines would be tracked via Serial Number to a place of origin.

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Secret

Upon looking into the vessels, you would find that they were registered in various third-world African countries. Upon searching the weapons for serial numbers, you would find that the rifles were AK 47s. The serial number would lack a factory stamp. The same situation is found with the landmines, being identified as a Russian TM-62P2 anti-tank mine, with the serial number being only sequential. Of course, the Irish government would know that Africa is a very popular arms trafficking hub due to lax restrictions and unreliable documentation.

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
SECRET

CIS Investigators would arrive at the Brig on Haulbowline Naval Base. They would walk into the interrogation room and using their expertise, determine who the leader is of their group was. They would then sit him down and have him uncuffed. The CIS Investigator would sit in the chair opposite to him, separating them with a table. On the table would be 7 folders, containing papers. The Shore Patrol Sailor that brought in the leader would read him his rights, then leave the room.

The CIS Investigator would take a pack of cigarettes out and light one up.

"Smoke?" He would say in a calm voice.

He would sigh as he picked up the first folder and began to read through it.

"Alright lad, not going to lie, you're in some deep shite. Fishing without a
license. Tsk tsk. Hmmm. Fake IDs...."

He would continue to skim through the folders. A series of questions would be asked and he would be given a chance to answer each.

"Who are you?"

"Why are you in Ireland?"

"Where are you from?"

"Where did you get the fake IDs?"

"What type of fish were you fishing for?"

Kelly the Mad

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted/Classified
Protected By SIN Version 1995

The following is made through one proxy servers and two virtual proxy servers with a spoofed IP address that is rotated every post made. No IP address or address settings in any of the proxy servers list anything to do with Russia after having been configured to do so. The countries that are cycled through for the locations and Ip addresses are all post soviet states except Russia. Also added in are former soviet client states.

A user by the name of Chernobog would post the following:

'I will need a location that can handle a ship with the following characteristics:
Displacement: 61,880 tons (summer)
Length: 260.30 m (854.0 ft)
Beam: 32.20 m (105.6 ft)
Draught:
11.80 m (38.7 ft) (summer)
10.65 m (34.9 ft) (Arctic)
Depth: 18.30 m (60.0 ft)

Otherwise, it will take a great deal of time to move the desired equipment up that river. I can work out a solution to the river problem, but I need the depth of the channel leading into the area as well as the width.'

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
SECRET/ENCRYPTED

Unfortunately due to the nature of our current situation we are unable to find another location. What I propose is we could use commercial vehicles to load up what we can, however things are dangerous for us to travel right now, due to Patrols and checkpoints around the area. If we are able to get these weapons we could expand and control more infrastructure, which would help ease the access of supplies and weapons.

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted/Classified
Protected By SIN Version 1995

The following is made through one proxy servers and two virtual proxy servers with a spoofed IP address that is rotated every post made. No IP address or address settings in any of the proxy servers list anything to do with Russia after having been configured to do so. The countries that are cycled through for the locations and Ip addresses are all post soviet states except Russia. Also added in are former soviet client states.

'Very well. Shipment will begin once I have everything assembled. I will see what I can get to move goods up the river in the meantime.'

Drivindeath

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Secret

The man would sit, and simply say, once, "As per the Irish constitution I am not required to speak."
He would twiddle his thumbs as he waited for the interrogation to be over with. At the same time, as the Romanian Government received word that the smugglers had not returned or checked in, they published a cover-up: Military production slowed, upon investigation workers had been selling firearms, mines, ammunition, and grenades on the black market. All twenty involved suspects sentenced to life in prison. Government searching for stolen weapons. Read one headline. Another stated that the FPASG raided a residential home in Constanta being used as a shipping hub for the stolen weapons. They recorded over 100 rifles and hundreds of mines seized. Nationwide searches and interrogations continue. This is mostly National news.

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
SECRET

The CIS Investigator would take a few drags from his cigarette and dump the ashes into an ash tray.

"Well not according to the Constitution, although you do have the right to remain silent. You know that by not talking though you're just incriminating yourself further. You see, you don't appear to be an Irish citizen. Two innocent Sailors are dead because of what you attempted to smuggle into Ireland. Make this easy on yourself. There is nobody here but me and you."

He would pull out another cigarette and light it up.

"You sure you don't want one? You're not going anywhere until we figure this out. Might as well enjoy a smoke while we wait for you to speak."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Secure

The man would shake his head. He would hold out a hand for the cigarette, nodding in appreciation as the man gave it to him. "I don't want to criminalize myself, now do I?" He would remain silent after that, taking drags from the cigarette. He would tap his fingers on the table, bouncing his leg up and down. Finally, he asked "I want my lawyer. Get me my lawyer. I won't say or do anything until I consult with my lawyer. I have his phone number and would like to call him myself."

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
SECRET

He would hand him a cigarette and light it for him.

"Well that isn't going to happen, lad. You see, right now you are being seen as an enemy
combatant. We are suspecting that you have ties to the Irish Republican Army which has been deemed a terrorist organization. That is why you are speaking to me and not the Gardi. I am with the 1st Communication and Information Services of the Irish Army. You don't need my name. Now then,
Who are you?

Who do you work for?

Where are you from?"

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Secure

Once more, the man would remain silent. He would wait this out as long as he had to. He would take a deep drag from his cigarette. By now it was barely a bud. He dropped it onto the table top. He looked around at the walls, intent to remain silent.

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
SECRET

"Alright, take your time, I get paid regardless. You can either speak to me or when we figure everything out on our own, it can be that much worse, and trust me we will find out everything."

The CIS Investigator would exit the room. A loud audible locking sound could be heard at the door.

Kelly the Mad

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
SECRET

A full 24 hours would pass. The door would open and a Shore Patrol Sailor would come in with a liter of water. He would set it on the table. He would then gather the documents on the table and leave the room. The door could be heard locking again.

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Private
A message would be sent on towards members of the Irish Republican Army from a source in Melbourne, Australia which was only known to whoever of the IRA received this message.

"Greetings. (Drivindeath)

We have seen your message and would like to aid your struggle.

We may be far from you. But again, I would like to extend our hand out to you and I think it will beneficial for our partnership to work both ways.

If you wish to join us in a conversation, we can in person here in Melbourne."

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
SECRET/ENCRYPTED

Unfortunately we have no means of reaching Australia. We are a small organization that is attempting to grow. What we can do is have an encrypted voice or video call to work together. Thank you for the support

Danny

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear