STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil | E-Mail to Canada

Sep 25, 2023

183px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_Empire_of_Brazil.svg.png

Empire of Brazil
Official Correspondence

Encryption: Classified
Recipient: Maxime Bernier, Minister of Global Affairs
Sender: Ana Rodrigues, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Subject: Request for a Diplomatic Meeting

Dear Minister Maxime Bernier,

I trust this email finds you well and in good health. Allow me to introduce myself: I am Ana Rodrigues, the Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Empire of Brazil. It is with great pleasure that I reach out to you in your esteemed capacity as the Minister of Global Affairs for the Kingdom of Canada.

Our nations share a long history of diplomatic relations, one that stretches back through the annals of time. We have watched with admiration the growth and evolution of the Kingdom of Canada as an independent Constitutional Monarchy.

The mutual respect and understanding that our nations have cultivated over the years have contributed to regional stability and global cooperation. In light of this, I wish to propose the possibility of a meeting between our two nations to further strengthen our diplomatic ties.

Given the current global challenges and opportunities, it is imperative that our nations work closely together. A meeting would provide a platform for discussing a wide range of topics, including trade relations, cultural exchanges, and regional security matters.

I believe that such a meeting would not only reaffirm our historical bonds but also pave the way for new avenues of collaboration. Your insights and perspective as the Minister of Global Affairs would be invaluable in shaping the future of our diplomatic relations.

I kindly request that you consider this proposal and, if agreeable, designate a suitable time and place for our meeting. It would be an honor for me to travel to Canada to engage in fruitful discussions.

I look forward to the possibility of further enhancing the warm and cordial relations that have long existed between our two nations. Please do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss the details further.

Thank you for your time, Minister Bernier, and I eagerly await your response.

Sincerely,

Ana Rodrigues
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Empire of Brazil

Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa