STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

~~|| Brazil Enters The Game.||~~

Sam Jinn

Brazilian Republic
Feb 23, 2023
Hello guys, I am Sam Jinn, playing for Brazil, I have submitted my form in Nation Registration, its not yet accepted I guess, but the thing is I am pretty sure it would be soon. I've got 5 years of NRP (Nation Roleplay), from Discord, NationStates, Cyber Nations, Politics and Wars, etc. So there can be an interesting NRP around me, and I'm good at this. I've played as Brazil for 1 year, so, I'm pretty sure I know the things about Brazil's every information. Hoping there will be a good environment for you around me, let us start the governance shall we? And....yes I'm a 25 year old guy, who is a Charted Accountant at JP Morgan. I'm interested in Geopolitics, so I joined here.

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
Welcome Sam, hope you get approved, always like to see new blood. Have you joined our discord server as welll?

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
Welcome Sam Jinn, great to see that we’ll have more activity in South America! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Welcome to MN Sam Jinn, have you had an opportunity to take a look at the Getting Started Guide and Ruleset. This is a great handbook to introduce you to the mechanism and formats of MN and should assist you in getting up to speed with how our forum operates.

Also feel free to join the Discord where most of our community comes together to chat or feel free to ask any questions you may have here.

Sam Jinn

Brazilian Republic
Feb 23, 2023
Welcome to MN Sam Jinn, have you had an opportunity to take a look at the Getting Started Guide and Ruleset. This is a great handbook to introduce you to the mechanism and formats of MN and should assist you in getting up to speed with how our forum operates.

Also feel free to join the Discord where most of our community comes together to chat or feel free to ask any questions you may have here.
Roger that sire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien