STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil - Meeting in Argentina

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
The following message Has been Encrypted by the Brazilian Cyber Defense Agency
President Romero of Brazil texts President Herrero:

I am in
Buenos Aires at the moment. Shall we meet soon? I know you are meeting with the Phillippine President but could we possibly "leave for some minutes the meeting with the president of the Philippines?"

We have much to discuss.

@Naio90

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The president, would receive the message while the filipino would be reviewing some papers and talking to his aides. The would use the quick window and politely ask to elave for some minutes to give his counterpart time to "regroup".

President Herrero would leave and go directly to the office where the brazilian leader was waiting.

"Victor! My friend, how are you??"

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
President Romero extends a hearty handshake and pats his friend on the shoulder.

"Excellent my friend. Thanks for seeing me on short notice. Things are truly going well. We have struck up a solid friendship with with the new government in Russia. Finally there is solid leadership there. I believe they could be an important ally. In fact, their Prime Minister Putin, will be arriving in Brasilia soon. Perhaps if he has time I will suggest he visit Buenos Aries to speak with you.

Additionally, we have made several arms purchases from the new government in South Korea, who has a very modern indigenous arms industry.

Our St. Peter and St. Paul naval base will be completed in four months. And since we last spoke we have begun construction on a second off shore naval base, lha de Maracá, about 20km off the coast of Amapa state. We are preparing it to be the home of our 1st Carrier fleet, and you of course are welcome to station troops or ships, in fact I hope you do. Moreover, we will need some assistance with radar, etc. So, this is something we can discuss now if you like.

It is approximately 2200km west of the St. Peter base, which puts our foot print practically in the Caribbean and only 2000km off the coast of Puerto Rico.

Well, that is what we are up to. How are things with you?"
@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
After checking that the room was closed and they had their privacy, President Herrero would talk:

"Great to hear that! We have established communications with the new russian Government aswell and seem to be on the right track. We plan to do some minor equipment purchases to bolster our armed forces, since Russia could be considered our prime weapons provider abroad.

We have also began talking with Romania, who I understand must have a good relation with Russia. We would like to have a solid relation with both of them due to their geopolitical importance and are also considering proposing to them helping getting their armed forces up and running, not only with material but also with training. For that we are envisioning a joint naval exercise in the Mediterranean sea, our of the argentine territory in Alexandria. WOuld be nice to have you joining us once this is settled.

Also good to hear that the bases are progessing! We look forward to the potential they migh bring.

As for the radar. Well, Argentina has indeed developed some few years ago a OTH maritime radar with the capacity to detect enemy vessels up to 5,000km away, not only helping with early detection, but also allowing our land based missiles to reach their max range. This radar, the Petrel LRMR is not for sale through ArgenDef and also of classified nature. Obviously we would be giving you some to equip your bases and coast, we just ask to keep this secret as to not give away our advantage."

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"We will definitely purchase the Petrel LRMR and interlink it with our forces stationed at the proposed bases and the coastal defense units. How many Marines and ships are you willing to commit to the bases at this time? Do not forget we have the Rapid Reaction Force Still based in Natal, Brazil. The project also calls for 1 90watt wind turbine and 3 radomes.

Especially with the St. Peter Base, with only four months left until it is completed we should begin to finalize the deployment structure. We have docks for up to 20 vessels and dormitories for up to 600 visiting Sailors of Marines. This Base also has 100 hardened aircraft hangars capable of housing, fighters or bombers or Drones, 5 helipads, housing for 1000 Marines and 200 Pilots. I am really interested in what you want to deploy here.

I also would like to her your thoughts on other off-shore bases so that we can build up an Atlantic Wall, which no one will be able to penetrate."
@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We will transfer the Petrel LRMR free of any cost, as our main ally its not our goal to make money from you, but isntead to help you grow and strenghten your forces. We will be shipping 3 or 4 of them to you shortly, together with the technical details.

As for the deployment at the St. Peter Base, how is it with submarines? One of our strategies for a continental defence relies heavily of the operation of submarines across the Atlantic Ocean. it would be ideal to host some squadrons there, together with their crews and technical staff. We could also station there a batallion of Marines."

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"That is good news and I greatly appreciate your generosity. The St. Peter base has 3 docks for submarines. Our Navy currently has Kilo Class submarines. If your Navy has something more lethal, it would be wonderful if you could deploy them at the St. Peter Base.

As far as Naval assets, we have the excellent Super Dvora Mk III-class patrol boat, which we could use for short range patrolling. What do you suggest we make off the rest of the naval and air deployments? Before I took of Argentina I had my Defense Minister send you a highly detailed and highly classified email with our Naval and Air Force assets, so I hope you have had time to take a look at them so you can suggest deployment strategies. Or, perhaps we can arrange for our defense ministers to sit down and discuss this themselves, and they can forward their ideas to us for final approval?"
@Naio90

Last edited:

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Considering that the Islands are deep into the Atlantic Ocean, are the Dvora's effective at high seas? Our deployment strategies would go in the line of the capacity of ovearloading the are of interest with assets, making it difficult to track and forcing any enemy fleet to divide their resources. However, I do think this is a discussion for our military experts to have, rather than us.

By the way, we would like to hear your nations opinion on the draft Resolution we proposed at the GA regarding financial practices, we would be delighted to have Brazil's support on that."

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Before replying President Romero checks his phone then says, "I just received a DM from my rep at the GA and he stated that he spoke overwhelmingly in favor of passing your resolution as well as the south Korean proposal of some sort of advisory committee.

And I concur arranging for a meeting of our defense ministers, and as soon as possible. Perhaps yours fly to Brasilia to meet with Oscar DeSilva. From there they can fly to the base for an inspection tour. Minister DeSilva has informed me that the runway is operational as is the control tower as the Air Force been conducting some tests with our F16s and JAS Gripens there. They can talk privately both there and on the plane.

Oh, by the way we our having excellent discussions with both the new Russian government and the South Korean government. In fact, Prime Minister Putin will be visiting shortly for which I must get back now to meet him. But I would like to know how you are getting along with them. A Argentinian, Russian, Brazilian Alliance would be quite powerful, and a powerful counter balance to ISAF. In time, it could in fact out rival their power."
@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you for the support at the GA, we deem the presented draft as essential to our own foreign policy and to contribute to international financial stability.

We have recetly reached out to Seoul and were received in a positive manner. We will look to increase the intesnsity of the bilateral exchange, but the distance between our nations will surely have some minor effect on it.

As for Russia, things could not be going better. We seem to have found a key partner with a high strategic potential in Moscow. Currently we are carrying out some minor military purchases from them in order to help them getting funds to support their armed forces modernization. We also proposed helping them with practical knowledge through joint nval exercises.
"

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"This all sounds ideal. We are hoping to close a quite a large deal of military hardware from the Russians soon. And with my friend, I need to get back to Brasilia. It has, as always, been a pleasure. i will speak to you soon after our defense ministers have concluded their meeting."

He shakes President Herraros hand and then excuses himself as he and his aides make their way out of the office.
@Naio90

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear