STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil - Message to Canada

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Message to: Mr. Ray B. Thomas,Minister of Foreign Affairs
Message from Juan DeSilva, Foreign Minister of Brazil

The present message has been encrypted and encoded by the Brazilian Cyber Defense Agency. The unauthorized divulgence of the content of the present message, or part of it, is strictly prohibited.

The Brazilian government would like to know why Canadian citizens "should exercise a strong degree of caution" when visiting Brazil. Our economy has stabilized. Our government has been in place for nearly a year. Crime is low. We have made strides in public transportation, and several other infrastructure projects. We have excellent relations with our neighbor Argentina, a situation in which handled by another government could have lead to war, the Brazilian-Argentine relationship is now arguably the closest alliance between two nations on Earth. We also have several close relationships with Asian and European countries. We have even legalized marijuana, perfect for your cannabis loving citizens to come and sit in the sunshine and relax, especially during your bitterly cold winter.

I would like a meeting with your Ambassador to Brazil as soon as possible to discuss this issue and to justify your reasons behind this designation upon the government and people of Brazil.
@JamieA

Last edited:

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

500px-Government_of_Canada_signature.svg.png

Encrypted Document(s)

To: Juan DeSilva (Brazil)
Cc: Stephen J. Harper (Canada), Ray B. Thomas (Canada)
Subject: Relations​

Lester B. Pearson Building,
125 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Ontario​

Dear Minister DeSilva,

Thank you for getting in contact with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, your e-mail has been passed to myself as I cover the affairs for the South American region. Currently the Foreign Minister is currently busy and is unable to assist you today. Brazil has been given and will stay with the correct Advisory role as "Exercise a high degree of caution" due to the fact that Canada has concrete evidence that the nation of Brazil hacked and monitored emails and calls from Canada. We do not see fit to trust your nation due to this hence the warning for our citizens.

If you can give us concrete evidence that your favela's have also decreased and crime has reduced then that'll be taken onboard however the advisory will not be changing. The Ambassador to Brazil is currently on leave so no meeting can be arranged.

I look forward to a reply,
William B. Parker
Associate Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs for South American Affairs

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
The present message has been encrypted and encoded by the Brazilian Cyber Defense Agency.

Message from:
Juan DeSilva, Foreign Minister of Brazil

Laughing while reading the message Foreign Minister De Silva types a reply.

Brazil hacked messages from Canada? Sir, you must be joking. My government, like all governments, may or may not listen to unencrypted messages that some nations send because they are too inept to encrypt their messages. But, Canada? Laughable. As far as your ambassador is concerned, keep him on vacation. Since you are advising your citizens to avoid Brazil, you really do not need a diplomatic presence to protect their needs and promote Canadian interests in Brazil, do you?

Enjoy being another ISAF lackey.
@JamieA

Last edited:

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Encrypted Document(s)

125 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Ontario​

Dear Minister DeSilva,

What gives you the right to monitor my administration emails and phone calls? You must see us as a threat to do so?

Being an ISAF Lacky? We’ve had no contact with ISAF itself as an organisation, so you insulting this nation is questionable regarding your ability to conduct affairs within the globe, no wonder why you have no friends and you sold most of your land to your neighbour as your nation is a joke, no one takes your nation seriously.

You have 24hours to remove your staff from Canada otherwise they’ll be arrested for being illegal within Canada. They have been declared non-diplomatic personnel.

Please do not reply,
William B. Parker

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
The present message has been encrypted and encoded by the Brazilian Cyber Defense Agency.

Message from:

I will inform you that we have followed your instructions and Brazilian diplomatic staff have left the country. We have also sent out an alert to all Brazilians living in Canada to do so. Regrading your statements about friends around the globe, again you are ill-informed as we do have many. But it is not surprising to have few friends when governments usually quit after a week and then take their ramshackle remnants to some other country and screw that up, too. And as far as selling parts of my country, again, ill-informed and ignorant of the past. It was another idiot government that did so. We are still fixing the problems that last government made.

Your government personnel have 24 hours to leave as do any Canadian citizens. I have been told even if they are waiting in airport lounges when the 24 hour mark has expired they will be detained.
@JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Encrypted Document(s)

125 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Ontario​

Dear Minister DeSilva,

ill-informed? Hardly ill-informed when you just admitted it was the truth. It's great to hear that you can actually follow instructions, personnel will be leaving shortly so will the Canadians population.

Please do not reply,
William B. Parker

Consulate and Embassy staff will destroy any and anything within the embassy buildings and consulates. All the Canadian Population would happily leave Brazil as they feared for their life while staying there along with all Embassy and Consulate staff all of this would be done within 16hours leaving an 8 hour region.
@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
So when will Canada change governments again? Probably in the next month or so. Too lazy to even do a little background to check and see which government sold parts of Brazil, which was of course not my government. Hopefully the Air Canada planes have no mechanical foul-ups so as to leave them grounded for a time longer than their allotted 24 hours.
Mazel tov!
@JamieA

Last edited:

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
With up to a dozen APC's blocking the runway for any number of Canadian Planes (You Never Specified) and with Canadians not being allowed to use other airlines, as Canadian citizens are persona non grata in Brazil, due to your government's actions against my country and countrymen.

The Clock is Ticking.

30 Minutes until the deadline when your citizens must leave.

2 F-16's have been scrambled and are now flying above the airport.

50 members of the airplane interdiction unit will break from training and head ti the site in full battle dress carrying mini Uzi's ready to storm planes and remove passengers.

If Brazilians had never been put in this situation , Canadian lives would not be at risk now. \

An army officer, on his way running to the airport, was filmed answering a question.

"Off the record. Their has been much stupidity on both sides,"

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Canadian has simply said, Brazilian citizens were never put at risk full stop. It was Brazil who determined that Brazilian citizens had to leave Canada. Canada simply said it was only the embassy and consulate staff who had to leave.

If any Canadian citizen dies, there will be pain brought upon Brazil. You asked for Canadians to leave the nation yet you are simply blocking them from doing so, how does the Brazilian administration work that one out?

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
To: Mr. Harper

Mister Harper, we would like a formal apology at the GA for expelling our diplomats for no reason and without cause.

Once your apology is made publicly at the GA in front of the world your planes (You never specified which plane or how many so I will guess it is one for diplomatic staff and families) will be allowed to leave Brazil.

I await your response.
@JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Encrypted Document(s)

To: Victor Romero (Brazil)
Cc: Stephen J. Harper (Canada), Ray B. Thomas (Canada), Juan DeSilva (Brazil)

125 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Ontario​

Dear President Romero,

Prime Minister Harper is currently busy, the nation of Canada will not be apologising to anyone. Your Foreign Minister was rude and abrupt, if anything you’re the one who should be apologising.

Your Minister called my national laughable which is quite rude, with the travel advisory Canada can place what travel advisory they wish. Your minister stated that your crime has gone down but failed to provide any evidence for this travel advisory to change?

In respect to your administration being in power for just over a year, you’ve made a lot of enemies in this time and have cause so much abruptness and rudeness in how you deal with other heads of power.

You now hold civilians hostages over what diplomats being kicked out of a nation? That’s quite silly, we have the right to kick out any diplomats we wish from our nation, we done this peacefully and allowed your staff to leave in due course but you haven’t done the same? Is this how your nation conducts themselves? If it is, you need to have a hard look at your administration and gain better ministers.

The holding of hostages have been seen by thousands across the world including other nations heads of state, so I’d choose your next actions wisely otherwise you may face some serious heat.

William B. Parker

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
With what you are calling a "hostage" crisis, and your Prime Minister is too busy to reply to a message?

Then I guess situation is not a big deal.

Perhaps that is why it has only "been seen by thousands across the world."

And to be clear, we are not denying a Canadian plane or planes, you have never specified.....Brazilian workers simply refuse to refuel or maintenance your planes which makes it impossible for your planes to leave.
@JamieA

Last edited:

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Encrypted Document(s)

To: Victor Romero (Brazil)
Cc: Stephen J. Harper (Canada), Ray B. Thomas (Canada), Juan DeSilva (Brazil)

125 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Ontario​

Dear President Romero,

You can guess all you like, the Prime Minister is busy. How are you not denying Canadian Planes? You have surrounded Canadian Planes and have refused to let them leave?

Canadian planes have the fuel they need to go to a neighbouring FRIENDLY nation who are willing to refuel the planes. You have also refused for friendly nations like Spain to use their carrier airline Iberia to take civilians away answer that one?

Yet you still haven’t even produced evidence that your crime rate has reduced.

William B. Parker

@Moe

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Encrypted Document(s)

Cc: Stephen J. Harper (Canada), William B. Parker (Canada)

125 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Ontario​

Dear Minister DeSilva,

I believe its time to put the past behind us and focus on the future. Canada is a dominant nation across the globe as well within the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. To defuse situations and put the past behind us I believe its time we reopen our embassies for the safety of our civilians, with that being said I have word from Air Canada that they are willing to reopen flights back to Brazil and the Canadian Air Transport Authority have agreed to allow Brazilian carriers to operate once again in Canada.

Ray B. Thomas
Minister of Foreign Affairs

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018

Message from:

Dear Mr. Thomas,

I am profoundly thankful that you have decided to contact me. I absolutely believe it is time to put water under the bridge, and move our relations forward instead of backwards. I will inform my President of the proposal of reopening of our embassies. He is sure to agree and agree immediately. The same goes for flights to and from Canada and Brazil.

Another aspect of reestablishing ties would be reopening ties would be adding a trade between our two nations.

We export the following:

1. Iron Ore
2. Crude Petroleum
3. Soybeans
4. Raw Sugar
5. Poultry Meat

By looking at your list of exports we would be importing wood, as under my government, logging, especially in the Amazon, has been banned.

Again, thank you for contacting me. Consider the embassy issue and the restarting of flights done. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience concerning trade.

Yours,

Juan De Silva, Foreign Minister of Brazil

@JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Encrypted Document(s)

125 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Ontario​

Dear Minister DeSilva,

It is wonderful that you agree reopening of the embassies is a wise choice! It is also good to hear that flights between Brazil and Canada will be reopened. Further the trade, Canada is more than willing to accept the following products to export to Canada; Poultry Meat, Raw Sugar and Soybeans. We would like these delivered to the Port of Halifax on a Bi-weekly schedule? Where would you like the logs delivered too and how frequent?

Ray B. Thomas

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018

Message from:

Deliveries of wood can be delivered to the Port of Rio. We can have it delivered bi-weekly. For now we can start with Poultry Meat. With further straightening of ties, we can further add additional products and routes.

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Encrypted Document(s)

125 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Ontario​

Dear Minister DeSilva,

Delivery of wood has been arranged and I look forward to hearing from you in the future on your ideas to strengthen ties between Canada and Brazil.

Ray B. Thomas

@Moe

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear