STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil - Message to France

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
From Post #11

The house has, of course, been swept for bugging devices to ensure the Ministers conversation is private and confidential.

So, therefore, Italy would have no knowledge of any conversation.

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
"And with all due respect, Minister DeSilva, I suggest you shut your own mouth because you know nothing of what you speak of. Should I quote Chapter 3 of the General Concepts, Art 3 of the Global Assembly's Resolution for International Relations? 'The person of a "Diplomatic Agent" shall be inviolable. He shall not be liable to any form of Arrest or Detention. The Receiving State shall treat him respect and take all appropriate steps to prevent any attack on his Person, Freedom or Dignity.'

I, Minister Ahmed, am a diplomatic agent you complete buffoon, and these Executives with me are under my diplomatic inviolability as they represent the automobile companies of France and are a key part in attempting to complete what it is you desired. So unless you want the entirety of the Global Assembly breathing down your neck, which will eventually lead to the arrestation of yourself and anyone else in your government that has agreed with this idiotic decision of yours or if Brazil were to deny giving forth these criminals then I assure you that the Global Assembly will bring them to justice by force.

If any sort of treath is seen by us while we are leaving Brazil via our plane, or on the way to our plane, then it will be seen as an Act of War, that I assure you.

Au revoir, Minister DeSilva."

The Minister and the executives would then make their way to the Airport where they would push through the protesters that were on strike and finally make it to their plane where it would take off on its way to France.

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Very fine, sir. I shall tell the striking workers to halt their strike and let you leave. However, do inform your government that we will be closing all consulates and our embassy in Paris. Our trade routes will halt as well. All of this over a diplomatic dispute with a third party? Such a waste of time. Auf Wiedersehen. Do not worry if you do not speak German. I am sure your grandparents did."
@Ellie

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
Once home, Minister Mohamed Ahmed would signal for the French Government to keep a copy of every Brazilian message that they have received, to assure that this meeting has in fact taken place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien