STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil - Message to Great Britain

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
The Following message has been Encrypted by the Brazilian Cyber Defense Agency

To: Prime Minister Jericho Bourne

Dear Mr. Prime Minister,

I believe it is time we put our differences aside and work on a more positive relationship that is beneficial to both of our countries. I would like to take a visit to London and speak to you personally so we can have a better understanding of each other. Does this sound agreeable to you?

Yours,

Victor Romero
@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Office of the Prime Minister

To:President Victor Romero
Cc:
SubjectRE: Relations
Security Level:Private / Encrypted

Dear President Victor Romero ,

Thank you for contacting the Office of the Prime Minister.
Prime Minister Bourne is currently occupied in engagements for a State Visit between the UK and Turkey, however, I have picked up the communication as Deputy Prime Minister and will be your immediate contact for the relations between yourselves and the United Kingdom. We would be happy to accomodate for you to visit London and will arrange suitable security arrangements, any security you do bring must be unarmed as we will have armed members of the Diplomatic Protection Group to cover that ground. If you'd like to set off at your earliest convenience, and I will be happy to meet with you to discuss further.

Kind Regards,
SGibbs
Sebastian Gibbs
?officepm@gov.co.uk​
☎️020 7219 5206​
✉️Rt Hon Jericho Bourne MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA​

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018

To: Deputy Prime Minister, Sebastian Gibbs

Thank you for your prompt reply and I thank you for your offer. However, as being a sitting Head of State I would rather meet with the Prime Minister himself. Perhaps we could start with lower-level talks to get the ball rolling and then when PM Bourne has time to meet me, perhaps the we could meet in person? I could send my Foreign Minister Oscar DeSilva, or my sworn in Vice-President, Manuel Santos. Does this sound agreeable to you?

Yours,

Victor Romero
@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

To:President Victor Romero
Cc:
SubjectRE: Relations
Security Level:Private / Encrypted

Dear President Victor Romero ,

Please be assured, I am more than capable and have the relevent authority to discuss on behalf of Her Majesty's Government. Regardless of your own status as head of state of Brazil, I presume you are capable of discussing with other governmental members as opposed to the Prime Minister? Especially given your comment about Head of State when Mr Bourne is not actually head of state himself.

Kind Regards,
SGibbs
Sebastian Gibbs
?officepm@gov.co.uk​
☎️020 7219 5206​
✉️Rt Hon Jericho Bourne MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA​

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018

To: Sebastian Gibbs

Apologies for the insult. I did not presume I would actually meet Her Majesty on my first visit to the UK, and I am sure you were aware I was referring to PM Bourne, considering the letter was addressed initially to him, not the Queen. Alas, I would still like to discuss Brazil/UK relations. Although now I am currently hosting other leaders who have come to Brazil or will be visiting in the near future.

In my absence I would like to send my Foreign Minister Juan DeSilva, whom is also quite capable of acting in my stead. As an aside, I still cannot understand why you asked to not bring armed security personnel, when I never proposed I would bring any. Anyway, I hope we can work out the travel arrangements and who will meet whom now that I have given my current state of affairs.

Thank you,

President Romero

@Jamie

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II