STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil Message to Nigeria

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
The Following Message Has Been Encrypted By The Brazilian Defense Agency

To: President, Dr. Jonathon Goodluck

Greetings, Mr. President. I hear our trilateral talks between Argentina and ourselves are progressing well. I would like to talk to you about Brazilian investment in Nigeria. We have several bus, motorcycle and scooter manufacturers that would be perfect for the Nigerian market. We could possibly build factories in Nigeria, so you do not have to import any type of vehicle and it would employ thousands of Nigerians, both in permanent and temporary jobs.

Would could also bring in CEO's of Embraer and Engessa for military products.

You are cordially invited to visit Brazil when you have the time.

Yours,

Victor Romero

PS - I will be travelling to Iran for a meeting. And I request permission refuel 2 Embraer 1000's in Lagos if I can and also stop a second time to refuel on the way back.
@JJSmithJr

Last edited:

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Without hearing word from the Nigerians, the President decides to call Iran and tell them there will be a delay.

He then texts his Foreign Minister Juan DeSilva and asks them to try to contact the Nigerians via a third party and make sure to relay to them that the delay is not a problem. We all get busy sometimes.

@JJSmithJr

Last edited:

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded

From the: President of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan
To the: President of Brazil, Victor Romero

I am very happy to hear directly from you and also hope that our two nations alongside the Nigerians will be capable of forging strong transatlantic ties to secure shipping and trade between our states and indeed across the world. We are happy to hear of your interest in investing in our economy, and we would be happy to hear bids from any and all your companies. We hope that we may build a strong relationship between our two people and produce prosperity for generation to come.

We would also be happy to hear bids from Brazilian defense companies for products they believe could be useful to our armed forces. Further you have permission to land at any of our airfields to refuel on your diplomatic mission.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018

Thank you for your reply. As far as military hardware we recommend the following:

ASTROS II - $3,000,000

The SS 40 Variant can launch missiles 15 - 35km - $4.500,000
The SS-60: 20–60 km - $6,000,000
The SS-80: 22–90 km - $7,000,000
The SS-150: 29–150 km - Negotiation

I thank you for allowing me to travel to Iran via Lagos. This is just the first list. I will have my Foreign Minister Oscar DeSilva forward more items to you.

Last edited:

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded

We will certainly look into these items once the current economic crisis in Nigeria is resolved. Currently our debt prevents us from making any major purchases. It was an expensive, but necessary process to rebuild the Nigerian armed forces into the strength needed to help protect ourselves and ensure stability on the continent of Africa. We are of course, most interested in continuing bilateral discussions of trade and cooperation between our two nations.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018

Trust me, Mr. President, I completely understand when it comes to economic woes. We endured quite the crisis when we decided to spend heavily after the previous idiot government sold 5 of our states to Argentina. We needed to upgrade our military and infrastructure quickly. We were laughed at internationally, but we stayed the course. I hope you do as well. You needed to secure your country and you have done so. You are on the way to being the African superpower.

However, we do not mind donating up tp 2 billion dollars to your military for purchases in exchange for land in Lagos for a small port for the Brazilian navy, a detachment of Marines and an airstrip.

Yours,

Victor Romero

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded

We are very appreciative of your offer, however at the current time our government is not authorizing any purchases or leases of Nigerian land to any foreign powers, this is a blanket policy, heavily supported by the population of Nigeria which is long tired of foreign intervention in Africa. We again would be happy to allow your ships to pay for the ability to dock and refuel at their need in a access rights agreement, and we would do the same for your aircraft, however no permanent foreign troops may be stationed here. We truly hope you understand our position and we hope it does not effect our relationship.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018

I thank you most graciously for the offer. Could you tell me the size and scope of the port of Lagos, and as well as the nearest airstrip. I ask because this would be an excellent starting point for joint naval and air exercise. How many ships can it accommodate and the nearest airstrip as well. When you can tell us the specifics of the bases we can offer you a yearly amount for open access, or in exchange for at cost of Brazilian military hardware or Embrarer products.

Yours,

Victor Romero
@JJSmithJr

Last edited:

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded

The Capital Fleet Base at Port Harcourt can accommodate an entire deep water fleet, including the planned Nigerian deep water fleet. It is the premier naval base of Africa. As for the Air strip, there is an Air base nearby, or we could easily construct a new joint air/naval base in Port Harcourt specifically for the docking a refuel of Brazilian vessels and aircraft. This base could be leased yearly or biyearly to ensure return on investment for your nation.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018

We would be quite interested in constructing a joint air/naval base in Port Harcourt. I think it is an excellent idea to facilitate both our joint combat readiness but also defense of the south Atlantic shipping lanes. We have 4 aircraft carriers under construction currently. Perhaps we could station a Carrier Strike group at the naval base. For a proposed air base we would need at least a 3500 meter runway and hangars for maritime patrol craft, transport aircraft like the Embraer KC- 390 and helicopters, which could help in disaster relief.

Thank you for the proposal and I look forward to your response.

@JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded

We would suggest an in person meeting between the defense ministers of both our nations to finalize our agreements and decide how best to partner as we move to secure trade through the South Atlantic.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018

Excellent news. I will have my Defense Minister Oscar DeSilva come to Lagos immediately. We consider this matter to be of utmost importance and vital to both countries.

==============================================================================

Several hours later, Oscar DeSilva and his military attache and four bodyguards carrying Jericho 941 Semi Automatic Pistols and two additional clips board a Embraer 1000 Executive Jet, The pilot announces the flight time of just 5 hours.

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear