STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil Message to South Korea

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"The Hermes 900 will go for $30,000,000 a piece, and the Hermes 450, $5,000,000 a piece. Basically, the 450 can patrol your borders with lethal force and the 900 can penetrate deep into enemy territory at 10,000 meters and pinpoint targets for your fighter jets.

Also, please notify me as soon as possible about the Kia/Hyundai plant agreement. With the 1.5 billion you ate going to invest in Brazil we are going to put that right back into the Korean economy by purchasing more Korean tanks and IFVs. And we have just put in an order for 50 Gumdoksuri class patrol vessels."
@사경사

Last edited:

사경사

Republic of Korea [South Korea]
Dec 27, 2018
"Well then, I shall put in an order for 20 units of the Hermes 450 and 8 units of the Hermes 900.

I have received the draft agreement and will forward it to you now"

Finance and Construction
On behalf of the corporations of Hyundai and Kia, the South Korean Government will transfer the total sum of $1.5 billion (US) to the Brazilian Government.

With these funds, the Brazilian Government will manage the construction of a vehicle assembly plant, owned by Hyundai and Kia, in a location deemed best by the Brazilian Government.
This plant must be capable of producing an average of 220,000 flex-fuel vehicles annually.

Market Share
Hyundai and Kia must have a combined total market share of 12% in the Brazilian vehicle industry, for the duration that the assembly plant is operational.

Trade Agreements
When negotiating trade agreements regarding the export of vehicles from Brazil, the Brazilian Government must exclude vehicles produced by Hyundai and Kia. The Brazilian Government can only export Hyundai and Kia produced vehicles after Hyundai and Kia have been consulted and have agreed.

When negotiating trade agreements regarding the export of vehicles from South Korea, the Brazilian Government must enable the establishment of a trade route originating or passing through Brazil.

This agreement comes into force immediately once the South Korean Government have transferred the total sum of $1.5 billion (US). The agreement expires once the assembly plant is permanently no longer operational.

Signed

South Korea:....Paik.Ung.yu.......
South Korea is also signing on behalf of Hyundai and Kia

Brazil:......................................

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Brazil:..President Victor Romero
@사경사

Top Secret Message To South Korea

Production has also started on the Hermes Products. The Units are on the house. After all that you have produced for us and the steady friendship between our countries, it is my honor to bestow this gift to you,

Last edited:

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"This is more than generous, we thank you very much. In order to progress in regards to the production plant, we would greatly appreciate your views on the draft agreement here, and if satisfactory, your signature upon it.

It has come to our attention this dispute between your government and that of the Germans and Italians. We do attempt to follow this situation but it seems rather confusing at best. I was wondering if you could assist with clarifying the situation and what the view of your government is?"

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Top Secret Message to South Korea

We agree with every word of the contract and will guarantee the establishment of a trade route once vehicles are in production. As far as the disputes with Germany and Italy. They are really nothing. Germany and I and a diplomatic dispute as a result of miscommunication which resolved through diplomacy and without the help off the International Court of Justice.

As far as Italy, we had no dispute with them at all. The initial dispute (and a very stupid one, I believe on the French side) was between France and Brazil. Germany and Italy, with smaller and weaker armies than my own, and with no ability to fight another country one on one, choose this opportunity to gang up on Brazil.

The ironic thing is now that Germany has changed governments, Italy has sided against them and wants to start a war. or, I believe that is the situation now.

That is why with the European powers, they are good for trade but little else. Their alliances change to quickly, and only when it helps them. They will drop an alliance if they must sacrifice something.

There is an new alliance, of like minded countries be proposed, some from South America, some from Asia, and from Africa. I believe you be a great addition to this proposed alliance. When the time comes, I will inquire, as I have not been formally asked as of, yet.

Yours,

Presient Romero
@사경사

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"...And I highly doubt you will be asked to join an alliance after your invasion of France Guiana.

I was incredibly shocked to hear of your war with France, a war started by yourself. As a neutral nation, we find this completely unacceptable. I find your accusation that Italy wishes to start a war completely obsolete and since this move, and can now only see you as the aggressor in this.

I'm afraid to say, because on this war, my first priority, and at this point, only priority, is to protect Korea and Korean interests. As this war is blatantly against Korean interests and values, we will limit engagement with your country. There, I will suspend our motor plant agreement and have suspended the financial transfer.

Once this conflict has been reasonably resolved, we will then reconsider resuming relations."

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"I will have to explain our side, if you would let me, please.

"France have held our diplomats hostage for nearly two months. Argentina negotiated a peaceful solution whereby I would formally apologize to the French people.

After the apology, France was supposed to release my diplomats and stop the prosecution of my country at the International Court of Justice.

France reneged on that promise, France is still holding the diplomats hostage and continues to prosecute the case against us in the ICJ, which they also said they would drop upon hearing my apology."

The President stops to clear his throat, so much anger is in his voice.

"An apology did not work, and diplomacy failed. We have done all we could.

We felt other countries would see it as a sign of weakness and perhaps try to do something similar, just as Germany attacked our embassy in Berlin.

The war on French Guiana is the result of the French aggression towards my Embassy, diplomats and people. And when i apologized for detaining their diplomats at my airport for a few minutes, they continue to hold mine for 60 days.

I hope you consider your position when you have heard the full story of what the French have done to us.

And once our hostages have been released, our troops will pull back to Brazil."

"Excuse me for just a moment."

15 seconds later he is back on the phone.

"FRENCH Governmnet has fallen. I have just received word the government of France has quit, and I will be receiving my hostages back. As you can see, after peaceful negotiation and diplomacy failed, just a small military action got my people home.

And that is the only goal we had.

Seeing this, I hope you reconsider our relationship."

@사경사

Last edited:

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
As you can see here, here is the dialogue between the French and I regarding the hostages"

Brazilian Hostage Negotiations

In that document you can also see our pull out of French Guiana.

As you can see. Peace and diplomacy failed to work with France.

Our military action was the only thing that could bring our people back. It was not a mission we had planned on.

But the mission's goal, succeeded.

We brought our people back.

I hope you can support this and our relations return to normal.

@사경사

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"We absolutely cannot ignore this. We do agree that the roots of this are caused by the appalling acts of the French, but the fact that you thought military action was necessary, and was so quickly to resort to war is completely unacceptable. I struggle to see how you find that putting the lives of almost 300,000 people at severe risk over that of embassy staff is logical and acceptable, no matter if they're Brazilian citizens or not.

These actions have revealed to us your governments true colours; we would have to seriously consider our relationship with Brazil going forward."

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
As we stated, my diplomats were held for two months, so we hardly "quickly reeorted" to invasion. We tried diplomacy and tried solving the situation at the ICJ,. Neither worked.

During the invasion, not a bullet was shot, not a bomb was dropped. We only occupied the capital. We ensured, no civilians would be harmed.

It is unfortunate that you cannot understand the situation through our eyes, but I cannot explain it in any other way. It is further unfortunate, that you feel you need to reevaluate our relationship over this.

@사경사

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"You may repeat yourself as many time as you wish, but despite how much you do, you cannot convince me and Korea that war was the answer, because no matter what the situation is, war is never the answer.
The second you violated French sovereignty and the freedoms of their peoples by entering their territory, you had no control over the costs and how many innocents were victim to this. So you certainly can not assure me no one was harmed.
No. What is unfortunate is that your eyes are clouded and fail to see sense. I can't put the Korean lives and investments at such a risk. We shall return to South Korea. If Brazil didn't act so aggressively, I could have seen our nations to have a close relationship."

The South Korean delegation grabbed their documents and suitcases and headed outside to the vehicles. They would go directly to the airport where the Presidential plane was waiting for them and fly directly to Seoul.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
In his office, Juan DeSilva has just finished a Skype call with a Diplomat from Europe and wants to take a break. But something has been eating at him for awhile. He has spoken to his President about it and his President said he should try again.

He sighs and thinks to himself for a second before call button from his encrypted conference call phone. The phone rings and then is answered.

"Hello, this is Juan DeSilva, Foreign Minister of Brazil. May I please speak to Minister Li Jyeong-bin? I will hold."

@사경사

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
Ensuring the line was encrypted, the Director of Latin American affairs would answer., The call would be recorded.
"Hello Minster, how may I help you"

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Well, first I would like to thank you for taking my call and I would like to rebuild the South Korean - Brazilian relationship to the positive level it was once before. We had trade routes that boosted our economies and we were purchasing Billions of of military equipment, and had just signed an agreement for South Korea to construct two automobile factories in Brazil.

We want to get back to that close relationship.

I am personally asking you how we can."

@사경사

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"...Well, we do appreciate your willingness to rebuild relations. However, this would be more complicated then you may think.

From what I have been informed, the reason for this relationship breakdown is trust and, saying bluntly, the aggressive and irrational nature of your government. The failure of the trade and factory agreements to take off is a result of this."

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"So, even though diplomacy failed, as did an apology and a GA trial, what would you have suggested I do? Let the French behead 30 innocent people? Um, ok. Well, at least no one can say we did not try amend broken relations with South Korea.

Perhaps you will understand when some of your citizens are held hostage and threatened with being beheaded in the future, than maybe you will understand my last and only option was the brief annexation of French New Guinea.

Perhaps, you would understand, but I doubt it.

Your view on the world is very skewed, and it may get you into trouble in the future."

Minister DeSilva clicks the hang up button on the phone and the line goes dead.

@사경사

Last edited:

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
Director Li would laugh in disbelief of Brazil's child like tantrum, confirming exaclty what he said. The Director thought that this was no attempt to 'rebuild relation' which Brazil claimed, but seek approval of their aggressive and hostile actions. He would inform the President and National Assembly of this.

It was indeed a shame that the Minister had yet another outburst, the Director was planning on forwarding the call to Foreign Minister Kang (once he had finished his call with the Australians) who had the authority to renegotiate the past agreements. But oh well.

@Moe

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren