STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil President Apologises To German Republic

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
At a press conference at the Rio Hyatt, Brazilian president Victor Romero, addresses the international press corps.

"Good morning, everyone. It seems we have been here a lot recently."

There is muttered laughter from the press.

"You are laughing at the German people. What is not a laughing matter is the dispute with the nation of Germany. I, have erred in many ways, in dealing with the German government. We could debate wether or not who was wrong or right. But I will not.

I should have handled the situation better.

And for this I apologize to the German people and the government of Germany.

Again, I wish to apologize to the German people and to those affected by the Embassy siege, whom will be compensated.

I can only hope for better relations in our future.

Thank you for your time."

@NagandEmerald @Odinson @Naio90

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
@Moe

With a public apology directed towards the German people, a journalist from DPA returned to Berlin to put forward the news in public media. In the next few weeks, news of the apology reached the majority of German citizens. While the reaction was mixed, the majority opinion was one of relatively less verbal aggressiveness towards Brazil and its people, but the feeling of distrust remained. Those who were directly involved with the siege, the victims of the diplomatic corps of Brazil in particular, practically exploded into a cacophony of rage against the Brazilians; they still believed that Brazil's government, no matter any apology, should be dissolved and allowed to reconvene under a different President, or advocated for Brazil losing its sovereignty. They still wished for harsher justice against a country that hired such deplorable individuals to run a diplomatic mission.

The Federal Government, on the other hand, was completely satisfied with the apology, and the Kaiser accepted it wholeheartedly. The Federal Cabinet, while divided on personal opinion towards Brazil, were relatively relieved that the Brazilians had finally capitulated to at least a few of the demands of the German Reich: reparations, apology, and trial for those who were in the wrong. The Royal Household clashed heavily with Reich Chancellor Nahles, who shared much of the same sentiment towards Brazil as those directly involved. Such division between the government would potentially prevent any actual legislation going through, or the potential for any real repair of relations until at least 2016.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear