STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil President to Apologize to The French People

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
At a quickly Assembled Press Conference at the Rio Hyatt, President Victor Romero addresses a throng of international and local reporters in front of a gaggle of microphones.

"My fellow Brazilians, and to the citizens of France and to the citizens of the world. During a diplomatic dispute with the previous government of France I acted hastily and threatened French diplomatic personnel at the Brasilia International Airport, by informing them they would not be able to leave under the guise a fake airline strike. As tensions increased, I further escalated them by threatening the citizens of France missile strikes. This is not the way a democratically elected leader should speak or behave.

So, now I formally apologize to the French people, for having them live in fear. I do not expect you to forgive me, but perhaps in the future we can coexist in a more peaceful and respectable manner. Again, I apologise. I am sorry."

He walks away from the dais, and an aide tells the reporters their will be a second press conference later in the afternoon. Right now the President is at work on getting the staff and ambassador back to Brazil."

@Ellie @Naio90

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
@Moe

The Federal Government of the German Reich took the apology as a sign of softening relations between Brazil and the European World. Whilst diplomatic missions were not to be reopened yet, His Majesty, the Kaiser himself, sent a private and encrypted email to try and reestablish diplomacy with the Brazilians. Despite the case having been brought to court, it was clear that diplomacy would be the way to go, and maybe the way to end the trial quickly.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Brazilian President would make an encrypted phone call to the office of President Maxence Cuvillier. "Greeting, this is president Romero of Brazil. Is President Maxence Cuvillier available? Thank You."

@Ellie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren