STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil - Treaty of Philipsburg Reaction

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Top Secreted And Encrypted​

When he receives word of the treaty between France and the Netherlands is announced President Romero calls in his Defense Minister and his top aides from the Army, Navy, and Air Force for a meeting and asks for their opinions on this new crisis from Europe.

"Well, Mister President," says Defense Minister DeSilva. "We will certainly put the Northern command on High Alert. All bases from every branch, as well all SAM, ABM, and Coastal batteries. And if you like, our SRBM's, as well as our LRBM's. They can be fired up and have coordinates ready within thirty minutes."

"Well, I want more detail than that. Give me, patrols and from where, and by whom and for how long. That being said, of course Guiana is a main concern, as they are right on our border. I also want to know about Guadalupe as they are the biggest island on where the French, or at least they used to, deploy troops from. I want this in three hours, Mister DeSilva."

"Yes, of course, Mister President. I will have detailed actionable plans within that time frame."

"And someone get me the Dutch on the line. Everyone report back to me in three hours."

@Naio90

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Several hours later his minister and aides and chief of staff report back to President Romero.

Defence Minister DeSilva speaks up first. "From reports we have, sir. The Argentinians have surrounded Guyana. This is just based on radar and Orion overflights. We will still need to confirm with the Argentines."

"That is all and good, However, I want a force, similar to Bodyslam, at least the ground forces on full alert just in case."

"All bases are on full alert. They are going over the plan once again with their troops."

"And Naval?"

"Carrier Strike Force One just moored, Mister President."

"Good. Give the sailors 24 hours leave. I want the ships to go through a thorough maintenance check. Ad well as be refuled and and all armaments ready. And I want a much larger task force. Add additional destroyers and subs. In the coming days all of patrol vessels must begin patrols near our EEZ zones and beyond, not so much to confront, but to see who is lurking near our shores. I have a feeling, it is not just the 10 boat navy of the Dutch.

And what of our ballistic missiles? Are they fired up?"

"Yes, Mister President they are. All crews are on 24 hour alert. They are just waiting for a target."

To be conformed in twelve hours or until the navy and its air force gives us the info we need."

The Army General of Staff hands him a memo on Operation: Bodyslam II. The President scans it.

"Make sure, The artillery is in on this before we have to move in and make sure our assets are in place."

"Yes, sir" says the army chief of staff. And we will still need chopper and air cover."

"That will be provided by our Army air corps and from out TAC bases on the mainland as well as........"

"Excellent. I want all of this into a cohesive plan in one hour. I want the Argentinians on the phone as well. Priority is the carrier strike force. Let us see if the Dutch are being forthright or are they just another ISAF idiot with one thumb up their ass and the other in their mouths."
@Naio90 @Fairhold @JJSmithJr @king4turtle

Last edited:

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
With his Defense Minister and top advisors back, the President has them sit down at a log table in his study, with a large video screen behind him. The President begins to speak. He points to the large screen that has outlined all of Brazil's naval and air assets in the Northern Command.

"Mister President, given the current hostile situation regarding the Caribbean, we have no alternative but to step up both air and naval patrols within our EEZ as well as in international waters to see who is around us. It could be the Dutch, or it could be anyone they are aligned to."

"Well, what have you got for me?"

The Defense minister speaks up."

Out of our Il Formosa Air base we can send up a PC3 Orion along with six Xian H6 Bombers and patrol Northwestern part of Brazilian waters. We can also start sending out patrols of our Gumdoksuri-class patrol vessels.

From Parnaiba, we can send out 3 Kilo's and more Gumdoksuri's.

Belem Air Base also has Xian bombers as well, as does Sao Louis and Natal, as well as F-16's. At least 72 I believe, Mister President.

All anti-ship and coastal batteries will have radar up and also be on full alert."

The President clears his throat.

"Get those air patrols up immediately as well get the naval patrols. I mean in the next two hours.'

"Yes, sir. Mister President. We will give you the final draft within in the hour."

"Excellent. Now, brief me on a Caribbean exercise."

@Naio90 @Fairhold @king4turtle @JJSmithJr

Last edited:

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Top Secret - Encrypted Alert

By the Orders of the President

All naval, air and ground bases in the following states are on full alert:

Amapa, Maranhao, Cerea, Rio Grande Do Norte, Paraiba and the cities of Rio, and Brasilia.
Repeat all bases are on full alert.

* All vehicles, planes, and ships will be fully fueled and armed. (Armaments to be mission specific.)
* All SAM, ABM, and Coastal defnse Batteries will be on full alert, with radar tracking all ships, planes in its scope.
* All soldiers and Marines will be in full battle dress and on full alert:
Taurus Tavor 21 Assault Rifles + 10 Extra Clips
2 Anti-Personnel Grenades, 1 Smoke Grenade
I 3L Camelpack of Water
1 MICH Helmet- Night Vision Ability
1 Modular Tactical Vest
1 Rain Poncho/Sleeping bags
2 MRE’s

* Each company will have a two person, Anti-Tank Team employing a MSS-1.2 Personal Rocket Launcher. Each company will have 2 soldiers employing an M248 SAW and a two person sniper team, employing a Barrett M82 Sniper Rifle and medical corpsman.

* The Brazilian Missile Corps, hidden in under ground bunkers in a top secret location, have been given their coordinates.

* Longe Range Ballistic Command - RS-24 Yars Missiles -

Silos 1-5 - One rocket armed with 6 MIRV's, each 300 kilotons non-nuclear, (MN Ruleset - Military Rule#5).
Silos 6-10 - One Rocket armed with 3 MIRV's, each 500 kilotons, non-nuclear (MN Ruleset - Military Rule#5)

Silos 1-5 - Targets are as follows - 38° 52′ 15.6″ N, 77° 3′ 21.6″ W
Silos 6&7 - Targets are as follows - 38° 53′ 51.72″ N, 77° 2′ 11.4″ W
Silos 8,9,10 - Targets are as follows - 25°48′29.32″N 80°21′11.96″W

* Short Range Ballistic Missile Command - 15 on TEL's in a Top Secret Location - Condor III's

TEL's 1-2 - Guadeloupe Island, Port de Jarry
TEL's 3-4 - British Virgin Islands, Road Terry Harbour, Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport
TEL's 5-6 - Anguilla, Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport, Ferry Terminal, Blowing Point
TEL's 7-8 - Martinique, Martinique Aimé Césaire International Airport, Fort-de-France
TEL's 9-12 - San Juan, Puerto Rico, Port of San Juan, Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (x2)
TEL 13- US Virgin Islands, Henry E. Rohlsen Airport
TEL 14 - US Virgin islands, West Indian Company Dock
TEL 15 - Roseau, Martinique, Douglas–Charles Airport

Amapa State -

1 Voronezh Radar -
1 SABER-M200 - range of up to 60 kilometers and up to 5,000 meters altitude
1 Argentine Primary 3D Radar - Detects ships up to 400km away

All Coastal Defense Systems and Radar on High Alert

1 P-3 Orion and a squadron of 6 Xian H6 Bombers will patrol the northern half of sector GJ, 1 P-3 Orion and a squadron 6 Xian H6 Bombers will patrol the southern half of sector GJ. Naval assets patrolling the area will be 12 Gumdoksuri-class patrol vessels, 6 will be patrolling along the EEZ zone of Amapa in sector GJ, The other 6 will be patrolling just outside the EEZ, about 50 km in international waters. They will all be patrolling about 500 meters apart in a single line.

From Parnaiba naval Base, 3 Kilo Class submarines will make their way to sector GJ, patrolling three abreast, about 3km apart, all sonar and navigational systems on.

P-3 Orion's

* Fully fueled
* All Avionics on and functioning
* Cruising speed will be at 600 km/h
* Fly at an altitude of 3000m
* Armed with: 4 AGM Mavericks, 6 AGM-84 Harpoons

Xian H6 Bombers
* Fully fueled
* All Avionics on and functioning
* Cruising speed will be at 600 km/h
* Fly at an altitude of 3000m
* Armed with: