STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazil - Urgent Phone Call To France - Open Message To the World

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Open Message To the World
"This is Brazilian President, Victor Romero. I have an offer to the French government.

I believe it is time for aggression to stop on both sides.

The time has past in which to try and place blame on whom initiated the crisis, which side escalated it and how the proceeding events lead to a conflagration more severe than an Embassy crisis.

The fact remains that Brazil has now annexed French Guiana, and Brazilian embassy workers have been held hostage in Paris for two months.

I propose a truce.

I will pull my troops back if you agree to release the hostages.

It is a simple offer.

Have a third party source verify our hostages are being released and we withdraw our troops simultaneously, also verified by the same third party.

The third party must be agreed upon by both sides, but you are allowed to make the first suggestion.

The offer is on the table.

This is our second offer of peace.

It is up to you to agree to it, once more."

@JamieA @Naio90 @JJSmithJr @Fairhold @Jace @사경사 @Dutchy @Dragon @HeadlessSeeker

Last edited:

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
An encrypted phone call was sent to the Brazilian President. The French Military Services would begin recording the phone call and make sure its encrypted to the highest level possible. "President Romero..Why should we release your diplomats if you are willing to invade a a piece of land and endanger thousands of innocent civilians. You may visit France yourself to oversee the releasing of the Brazilian Diplomats however the releasing will not go ahead until all Brazilian Troops are out of French areas. I will also be demanding a Non-Aggression Pact to be signed between our two nations that will oversee no hostile actions between our two nations for a total number of 10 (IC) Years, if you fail to comply the Brazilian Diplomats will be executive under espionage against the French Nation."

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Once he was assured the phone line was encrypted and recorded, President Romero, would respond, "First, off, with whom I speaking to? Secondly, I make a second peace offer and you make more threats? And you are threatening to execute the Brazilian hostages if I do not come to Paris myself? After all, the only reason the hostages never left Paris was because your government said it was unsafe to. So, to be clear, if I do not come to Paris personally, you will execute the hostages?

Why not just go through a third party? And to be clear. Not a single French Guinean has been harmed in this crisis. My soldiers have not even ventured outside of the capital."

@JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“This is the President of France. No, you have been misinformed or misunderstood, the diplomats will be executed if your troops don’t pull out.

I do not want unnecessary parties involved, we can handle this like men. We were in the process of releasing your diplomats until you invaded.

Like I said, you will be welcome s into France. The riots have stopped and safe passage will be given”

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Um, no. You said you would release the diplomats if I apologized to the French people. Which I did. Another country has the transcripts of this.

You then reneged on the promise and now still hold the diplomats more than two weeks after the apology."

@JamieA

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"We can handle this like men," President Romero would chuckle. "Men, whom threaten to behead innocents for simply working at the wrong embassy at the wrong time?

I will begin the withdrawal from Brazil Guiana immediately. I suggest you release the hostages and put them on the next flight to Rio."

@JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“We have no flights direct Rio. All flights have been suspended to Brazil however once I hear word about the troops have left, I will issue to the go ahead for the plane to take off to Argentina.”

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
On a secured line President Romero would text his French counterpart,

Pullout complete I want to know the status of the hostages?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien