STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Brazilian Annexation of French Guiana

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
The Brazilian Cyber Division would send in a live feed to the French Guiana National TV Station and Radio Station of President Victor Romero speaking in a live fedd to the French Guinean people.

On the monitor would be Brazilian President Victor Romero. He would be speaking in Spanish but their would be French translation at the bottom of the screen.

"Unfortunately, for you citizens of French Guiana, the French government has held over 30 citizens of my country hostage in Paris and other cities hostage, for over 40 days, This we will take no longer.

Effective 0530 tomorrow, Fresh Guiana will be annexed by Brazil. Resistance will be futile.

There will be over 10,000 Brazilian soldiers in your capital alone. Resistance will be futile.

Contact your embassy about extraction, as we will have none for French-Anglo citizens. French Citizens will have to prove they have to prove they have onward passage to not one but, two countries, If they have no proof. They will be detained by Brazilian authorities until proven passage can be established.
@Ellie

Last edited:

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Due to the fact the feed was completely public and live, it would be recorded in private by the USIC and forwarded to the President, Vice President, JCOS and all other secretaries whose departments are linked with the Department of Defence.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
From a spokesperson from the Brazilian government, "It was intended to be. Good catch, USA."

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The USIC would be completely confused at how the Brazillians were aware that the US had been informed of the message, due to the recording being private.

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
The Canadian Security Intelligence Service would more in PRIVATE of the recording of the Brazilian President threatening sovereign land and the citizens of France. All this information would be passed on to the Department of National Defence, Department of Public Safety and Emergency Prepardness and along with the Prime Minister, the Security Council and the Governor-General, this would be done in PRIVATE.

Canada has already vowed to support France no matter what within the dispute between France and Brazil and has vowed to support France in this altercation and act of aggression shown by the administration of Brazil

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
@Moe @Naio90

With this now being considered a self-evident truth in itself that Brazil did not take to heart the lessons it was supposed to be learning, the Kaiser came forth in a public statement after consultation with the Volksrat, Reich Chancellor, and the Minister of Defence. At the same time as this press release, the State Security Commission had already set up a meeting to discuss on what was to come.
"Ladies and gentlemen of the press...we have been lied to. As much as it pains me to say it, we have been lied to again, by a nation that cares not for the security of the world, but rather its own imperialistic ambitions! I came to the conclusion that the Embassy incidents in Berlin, and in France, were naught but flukes, done by career politicians who had forgotten what the desires of the Brazilian government wanted...I am clearly mistaken; now I am certain that I was lied to by not only the Brazilian diplomatic corps, but their Head of State as well!

I cannot, in good conscience, let such lies continue...that is not my duty to my country, nor is it my duty to the European continent, to deal with a country that is too belligerent for its own good, and a continent that seems to full-heartedly support its actions. It is with great disappointment and resentment that I have come to this decision, but the actions of the Brazilian government have left me not only worried and concerned for the state of politics in Europe, but reconsidering my stance with the Brazilian government at large.

This is the time where we need to defend ourselves from the aggressive, belligerent, imperialistic South Americans! Germany will put up an iron curtain to protect itself from these belligerents, and it will do what it must to defend itself! For, if we do not do our duty to our Fatherland, are we going to just let aggressive, imperialistic powers trample across the German Reich and occupy it? It will be the Cold War again: Germany occupied by a country a continent away...I will not let that happen to us.

As of right now, the German Reich will not reestablish positive diplomatic missions within Brazil, and will, for the foreseeable future, cease all its diplomatic ties in South America! Embargoes on anything that could be thought of under the Sun and the Moon will be enforced in full! Any attempts at communication that do not have the intention of a full cessation of hostilities and the beginnings of a detente with European nations will be outright ignored! This is the German Iron Curtain, and I do not believe that it should be the only Iron Curtain to descend over Europe! I call to other nations across the world to do the same, to cease communications with South America, and to set up a defensive bloc to protect their sovereignty and territories first!"

The Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, after the announcement from His Majesty, proceeded to call for an immediate and very public declaration of persona non grata to Argentinian diplomats in German lands, giving the diplomats the standard 48 hour grace period to leave, or face immediate arrest, something which the Royal Household and Reich Chancellery would back up. German diplomats in Argentina, alongside German citizens in both Argentina and Brazil, were given notice to leave as soon as possible, and a warning given to allow citizens and diplomats to leave, or face further consequences from the Global Assembly itself. With that in mind, German diplomats made sure to destroy physical documents and wipe hard drives completely so that the Argentinians could not use such information against the German Reich. The buildings would be abandoned, left almost pristine, but with empty desks, factory-reset computers, and burned documents in trashcans.

Last edited:

Lavenderdame

Newcomer
Jan 27, 2019
The Vatican would make a formal and public announcement.

"Regarding the Franco-Brazilian dispute, His Holiness, Pope Julius IV, urges the state of Brazil in the strongest possible terms to cease plans for the annexation of French Guiana. There is no justification for such an act of aggression against a friendly neighbor on the South American continent. His Holiness strongly urges the nation of Brazil and it's president Victor Romero to reconsider their course of action, abandon plans for invasion, and work towards lasting peace with their neighbors."

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
With war being essentially declared upon the Kingdom's closest ally, Vincent would release a statement from on board his private Jet, the video being streamed publically and released to dozens of major news networks across the globe.

"Our Kingdom does not seek conflict, and throughout the number of situations involving Brazil, we've done our best to keep out of business which wasn't our own. As a nation, we do not seek conflict, but as King it is my responsibility to guide us in the right direction forwards. Ignoring the blatant disregard upon France's sovereign territory is not what our forefathers would want us to do. Those who we've come to ally ourselves with around the globe would not dare to take us seriously if we turned our backs of France now; a nation who supported us greatly during our rise to power.

To do so would be the same as cowardice towards the looming threats that are soon to come. As your King, I would be ashamed to be known as the leader who led his people to abandon those that have equally supported us in our time of need. No matter the magnitude of threat that they face, it is our duty to do whatever we can.

So if we must fight, then by god we will fight! We are the Lions of the Southeast, and no threat will prevent us from fighting for what's right!

Upon receiving confirmation of a reciprocating declaration of war by France, the Kingdom of Singapore will formally declare war upon all nations who aim to violate their territory and do harm to its people.

Majulah Singapura!"

Last edited:

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
In a press conference, Defense Minister Oscar DeSilva would reference the german kaiser's remarks. "No Brazilian diplomats would be in Germany, as our embassy was assaulted barely a few weeks ago and we, and as you yourself stated, "It would be many years before we could have a diplomatic relationship."

So we have no diplomatic relation, ergo, no diplomats in Third and-a-half Reich. And after the embassy siegeD, I highly doubt there any Brazilians in Germany.

And, an embassy assault is an assault on a foreign countries sovereignty, so essentially you did the same thing to Brazil. We are just doing it on a bigger scale..... Because We Can!"

If the Kaiser Roll has a rebuttal, I will take questions personally from him. Or if any other journalists would like to ask questions, fire away. Which is something we are not doing in French Guiana. Sadly I cannot say the same for the French or Germans when it comes to embassy sieges. Something the ICJ somehow has no problem with."
@NagandEmerald @John @JamieA @Naio90 @Fairhold @Jamie @Dutchy

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
"Because we can..." Late at night, in the bowels of Potsdam's palace, those three words haunted His Majesty and the Reich Chancellor. At the private emergency meeting of the State Security Commission, the prospect was brought forward to the German Reich by the Federal Defence Minister that a potential assault should be prepared regarding Brazil...the insults were getting greater, and, more concerning, the Brazilian government seemed to think that it had the right to invade other nations simply because it was entitled to. Debates were sparked between civilian and military personnel on the matter, with discussions getting nowhere. At this juncture, the absolute majority of the commission was already calling for war, to protect the free world from nations like Brazil. Eventually, it was decided that, on the next day, during the 12 of July, that the military would secretly start designing plans for a potential invasion into Brazil for the near future. His Majesty made another statement in regards to Oscar DeSilva's concerns.

"So it is assumed that we did not seek to at least try to establish more positive relations? Were our negotiations considered to be naught but a tool for you to use as well? What's more, you refer to us as the 'Third-and-a-half Reich'...I cannot say that is a little ironic, considering that we were following the law, while you are starting a war of aggression for a sliver of land that you so vehemently believe is yours, that you are willing to risk a global war for it...all because you can...I cannot express my horror, when I heard those words...because we can was what led to Wilhelm II supporting Austria-Hungary in World War 1. Because we can was what led to dictators like Stalin and Hitler coming into power...Because we can is what is now leading the world to a war that is being started by a 5 year old playing dressup and trying to intimidate other nations into submission...because...we...can...Of all of the things that I expected from you...this was one statement that I could not have ever hoped would come from anyone's mouth...this is no longer a scuffle between two nations, but an international crises that you are causing simply 'because you can'. Think about what you are doing, then cease this insanity...please..."

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
All argentine diplomats stationed in germany would be recalled. before leaving they would destroy all sensitive documents and access to the hard-drives of the representations computers, unabling any attempt at getting any useful information out of them. They would enatly close down the embassy and cosulate buildings, pack their personal belongings and leave the country.

Reciprocity would be applied to the german diplomats in Argentina.

@NagandEmerald

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Was there a question from anyone?" Oscar DeSilva would ask. "If you cannot ask a question verbally, you can send emails or DM's to my direct number. I will be happy to reply." He then clears his throat. "Also, the Brazilian government would like to ask the Vatican and the government of Singapore to comment on the French holding Brazilian diplomats hostage for two months after reneging on a promise of releasing them after our president made a formal apology."

@NagandEmerald @Lavenderdame @Jace

Last edited:

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
The French Administration would privately state to the Brazilian Government that if it continues with the act of war against France by annexing the French Guiana that it will openly and on live television executive the Brazilian Diplomats however the French Administration is willing to move talks regarding peace and the full release of Brazilian Diplomats to end this once and for all.

@Moe

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Argentina would remind France of its responsabilities regarding the Resolution on International Relations and that exeuting diplomats would represent an even bigger violation of it than the already taking hostage of diplomats. Negotiations are going on and if France releases the brazilian diplomats, Brazil will cease its operations.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Decapitating Brazilian Diplomats while at the same time asking for peace seems to lack logic on many levels. We have asked for peace on many terms, and acquiesced to the terms you dictated. We can apologized. You ignored it.

Is this the peace you truly seek?

Promise/Threat/Promise/Threat?

That is a long game. In which no one wins.

I suggest you look a the Brazil peace Offer Again.

Brazil Peace Offer

@JamieA A

Last edited: