STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CAD] Phone Call to the Netherlands

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Deputy Prime Minister, Maverick Smith, would use a private and encrypted to call his Dutch counterpart. The call would be regarding the current Global Assembly resolution against Canada.

Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Due to the fact that both the Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs were currently preoccupied, the call would be forwarded to the office of the Minister of Interior Affairs & Kingdom Relation, who also served as Deputy Prime Minister. Once it was ensured that the call was encrypted and the room was secured, the Minister answered. "Michelle Andringa, Minister of Interior Affairs & Kingdom Relations speaking."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Good day, Minister Andringa. I hope all is well.

I am calling relating to the current resolution to sanction Canada. I know that your nation has every right to hate nationalism, but I assure you Minister that the Norwegian claims of Nazism are completely unfounded. I am hoping to put at ease any potential concerns that the Netherlands has regarding Canada's new government in the hopes that your nation can vote in support of the democratic rights of the Canadian people."

Dutchy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa