STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CAN] Call to Nexus

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Minister of National Defence for Canada, Theodore Kane, would contact Nexus and whoever was in charge of discussing military purchases. It would be sent ahead of time that the call would be regarding the potential purchase of infantry fighting vehicles.

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The call would be pitched through to the Sales Team, a young woman opening the first line of communication "Good Afternoon, you are through to Nexus Defence, you are speaking to Advisor Jenny Temper, how may I help you today?" she spoke formal and professional, patiently waiting for the response from the Canadian Delegate.

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Good day, Advisor Temper. I hope all is well.

I am calling you in the hopes of purchasing some infantry fighting vehicles to fill the needs of the Royal Canadian Army. I know that my government placed an order on your storefront for the M2 Bradley but sadly the final price is... a little out of our budget so to say. Instead, we were wondering if you would be willing to sell another IFV operated by the British Army? The Canadian Army has had their eyes on the Warrior infantry fighting vehicle. Would this product be available for sale? If so could I have a quote for 360 of them with maintenance licenses?"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I have just brought up your order for the M2 Bradley, Order Number Zero-One-Six. Yes.." there was a short pause, "I may be able to help you with that, we would be able to offer a 15 percent discount on the order which would bring it from the current price of $2,215,693,440.00 to $1,938,731,760.00.
This of course would be a gesture of goodwill, and have saved a few hundred million on the discount alone. Additionally, we do offer finance options to pay via installments over an agreed period which would support any current finance plan.

Nonetheless, if you were more interested in another range, the M2 Bradley is the primary one and unfortunately the Warrior is not something we have the facility to sell due to restrictions from the Ministry of Defence. However, another options could be the Bulldog FV430 series which we would be able to sell, and is actively operated by the British Army mechanized brigades."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Hmm... that discount makes it more reasonable and with the possibility of a payment plan, we can work with the M2 Bradleys. Are four installments of 484,682,940.00$, one payment per month, reasonable for Nexus?

As for the FV430 series, its capabilities match it closer to an armored personnel carrier than an infantry fighting vehicle so we'll have to remain with the M2s."

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I have filled out the Financial agreement, please find the attached. This just requires the first payment for production to commence.
Of course, on time payments aid your credit score which provide benefits further down the line. Late payments will decrease it.
But overall, I would like to think it as the start of a good friendship going forward."

[td]
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

NEXUS
XBAE SYSTEMSX
EUROPEAN LAND SYSTEMS
MAN SE
ALENIA AERMACCHI
FORCE PROTECTION EUROPE
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _​
XFINANCE AGREEMENT, 016X
[ACCOUNT NUMBER] CAN001

[FINANCE AGREEMENT]
[4] Instalments of 484,682,940.00 over [4] Months.
[90] M2A2 Bradley IFVs will be delivered each month.

[BREAKDOWN]
[FEB1997] $484,682,940.00 [DUE]
[MAR1997] $484,682,940.00
[APR1997] $484,682,940.00
[MAY1997] $484,682,940.00

[PRODUCTS]
[360] M2A2 Bradley IFV [Maintenance Licence: Y]

[TODAYS DATE]
FEB1997
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
[/TD][/TR]

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Wonderful! I've already had the Ministry of Finance send your company the first month's payment. I too believe that this is the start to a good relation between Canada and your company. Thank you for your time, Advisor Temper."

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Amazing, we have begun production of the first batch of M2 Bradleys and look forward to a fantastic future of cooperation between Nexus and Canada.
Thank you for your time, and of course, please let me know if you have any problems."

Unless anything else was asked or required, Advisor Temper was happy to say his farewell for the call to end.

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Nothing else would be asked or required. The call would end.