STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CAN] Call to Sparrow Industries

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
The Canadian Minister of Finance, Joseph Watson, would use a private and encrypted phone line to call the Financial Director of Sparrow Industries, Ralph Brennan regarding the loan that was given to Canada.

Hollie

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
This Phonecall is PRIVATE and ENCRYPTEDAlex

An Automated Message wound sound every 60 Seconds that the Canadian Minister was waiting - - - "I’m sorry, but our Financial Director is busy at present. You are in a queue. Please hold, your call will be answered shortly"
Joseph would be on hold for at least 15 more minutes at a cost of 0/55p per minute, the standard rate before Ralph finally answered.

"Good Morning. Sparrow Industries, Ralph speaking. How may I assist you?"

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"What the fuck is a p?" The Minister would ask out loud before waiting. The man was nearly asleep in his chair before the voice of Ralphy boy woke him up.

"Yes, hello Mr. Brannan. My name is Joseph Watson, Minister of Finance for Canada. I'm certain you've heard of Norway's resolution to sanction Canada in the Global Assembly... I am calling you to discuss what will happen to our loan if this sanction does pass. I hope that we can find some solution that will not result in Sparrow taking the remaining payment out of our treasury."

Hollie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa