STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CAN] Call to the United Kingdom

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Bianca Wright, newly elected Prime Minister of Canada, would use the highest encrypted lines to contact her British counterpart. The call would be to discuss relations and the current resolution regarding Canada in the Global Assembly.

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Deputy Prime Minister, Thomas Stone, was assigned to the discussions with Canada. With that in mind, the call would be pitched through to his private office on a private and encrypted line. "Good Afternoon, Thomas speaking." he paused, waiting to ensure Bianca was on the line.

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Good day, Deputy Prime Minister. My name is Bianca Wright, Prime Minister of Canada. I'm calling you regarding the current Global Assembly resolution to sanction Canada for the recent election. I wanted to discuss the United Kingdom's stance on the matter, if you would gift me such knowledge?"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Pleasure to speak with you, Prime Minister. I shall be honest, despite the results of the resolution, the United Kingdoms stance remains somewhat neutral. Of course we are hoping to work and cooperate with everyone to the best of our ability, but that is under the mandate of the Global Assembly. With the resolution been rejected, which I must add, we did vote against it, equally, if it did pass, we would be obligated by law to abide by the sanctions. However, I can tell you that we are pleased it did not make it through and look forward to working with you further. Additionally, I've heard you are currently in discussion with Nexus for military procurement too which is always a good sign for our industries to be working together."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"I'm glad it was rejected as well... though by a tie. It's a sad day when an organization is abused so easily as to meddle in a nation's democracy. Regardless, yes Canada is currently attempting to form a payment plan to purchase a few hundred M2 Bradleys from Nexus. I'm hoping that this will be a start for future military acquisitions - mostly more Bradleys, but perhaps some aircraft as well.

While I'm on call with you, Deputy Prime Minister, Canada is currently preparing to send humanitarians and peace keepers to Zimbabwe... or Rhodesia, not sure what they're calling themselves now. However, we lack a refueling station. Would it be possible to gain approval to refuel our five CC-150 Polaris at the George Best Belfast City Airport? Lastly, my people have requested to join the call relating to the current war in the Middle East but we've received no information in return, perhaps you could streamline it?"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Fortunately the majority prevented such abuse from taking place, and of course, the United Kingdom will always retain its presence in the Global Assembly to fight for the greater good, for democracy, and for the betterment of others. I have heard of the positive contract awarded to Nexus to provide the next generation infantry fighting vehicles for Canada. No doubt a prosperous agreement for both yourselves and Nexus.

Ah yes, Zimbabwe, I understand theirs a resolution in the Global Assembly regarding that but I shall be honest.. that is all I know. None the less, I will authorize for the five CC-150 Polaris to touch down at Belast City Airport where we will provide a refuel. We will also grant this for the return trip of the aircraft when necessary. I would just like to re-iterate that the United Kingdom is always open to working with others in any capacity which, like this example, can be as small as offering a station to resupply. Based on the G-A resolution, it may not be long until British Forces are present in the region too. Between us.. what is your thoughts and word on the ground of Zimbabwe? I'm concerned more about violence or with the amount of countries involved which is just growing.. that there may be stepping on one another's toes. I will also look into the request about the Middle East."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Long story short is that the Mugabe government was removed from power by mass protests. However, whilst Mugabe was in power, the majority of the nation's industry was state-owned which quickly fell once the government was replaced. People are without electricity, internet, fresh water, homes... and that's for the cities, who knows what's happening in the rural areas of the nation - God forbid if warlords took power. I thank you for allowing us to refuel in the Belfast Airport, it'll aid us to set up in Zimbabwe and assure stability for the arrival of other nations' peacekeepers and humanitarians.

But yes, we share similar views on the situation: the more nations that are involved, the worse it'll become. I fear that there may be internal conflicts of some kind or at the very least disputes between the nations who have landed in the nation. I'll be completely honest, with France there, I fear that these disputes may involve Canada and them. They have seemed to be nothing more than aggressive towards us revolving the province of Quebec... However, my worst fear is that a guest nation will decide that things are moving too slowly and worsen the situation."

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Thank you for the update on the situation in Zimbabwe, it is of course something we are monitoring closer since the most recent developments. Internal conflicts or conflict between nations arriving to assist is of grave concern given the instability already in the region.
Especially, if like you said, about countries such as France if they already hold certain opinions against others.
Nonetheless, I suppose all we can do is monitor the situation as it develops over time."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"I have full belief that Canadian troops are disciplined enough to focus on the mission, but I con't speak for troops of other nations, let alone civilian humanitarians... Hopefully by separating our troops and personnel from contact with those of France will prevent any type of conflict.

I also wanted to bring another subject to you, while I have you on the phone, Mr. Deputy Prime Minister. Canada's last Governor-General resigned when my government took power, as traditional when a new government takes power. But I need the official approval of Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second before a new Governor-General can be appointed. Would you be able to secure Her Majesty's approval? Without a Governor-General, the Canadian government is at a stand-still."

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Hopefully we will see a peaceful outcome, regardless of the situation. We will continue to review it as needed and the British Government is currently taking considerations for our involvement -- if any.
As for Her Majesty's approval, I don't see why that cannot be arranged and I don't foresee any issues as a result. I can pitch it forward to the Royal House Hold and get back in touch with you shortly if that is suffice?"

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"I hope that nations simply send supplies, if you were to ask me. The less troops that are there, the better.

As for the Governor-General, we are giving the advice to the Queen to appoint Finley Stewart as Canada's Governor-General. Getting back to me regarding this appointment at your earliest convenience would suffice."

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I couldn't agree more, with the UK deploying peacekeepers to Congo, I think our commitment, if any with Zimbabwe, would be the delivering of supplies via air transport.
Although, with the amount of countries already involved, we'd ideally like to maintain a distance to avoid causing more logistical issues then there is already.
We will help where possible anyway. I should have an update regarding the Governor General in the next couple days.
Aside from Africa and France, specifically, has your government come across any issues with another country? Asia and Oceania seemed to be very quiet on the international front, unusually so."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"I wish more nations would think like the United Kingdom, Mr. Prime Minister. The logistical issues within the capital alone are horrendous let alone the rest of the nation and having more nations involved, especially with peacekeepers. I believe, personally, that all those who are already in the nation should remain while the rest should remain to a purely logistical and supply role. But in my personal experiences within the army, I know that that is a large hope to have.

The only other nation that we have had issues with was Ukraine where they scammed us of roughly 300,000,000.00$ and over twenty-five hundred KrAZ-6322. We're currently taking legal action against them and therefore I'll have to leave it at that. But what of the United Kingdom? Has there been any issues between your state and a foreign power?"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I see" Thomas paused, "Interesting that Ukraine had took such an unethical response to selling goods. Perhaps that is one to watch." he pondered. "Surprisingly.. we're yet to have some issues arise. We are quite fortunate to have had a good reception by.. well.. everyone recently. I believe this is down to our governments stance, we're focusing on neutrality as priority but will submit any evidence or our findings to the relevant authorities if an issue occurs. Naturally, we are and have always been heavily involved in peacekeeping and humanitarian missions which we hope to maintain but all seems to be well for the moment.

I would like to turn our attention to one thing though.. I've heard the news about France.. hopefully it stays at diplomatic closures and nothing more. May I inquire as to the intent to buy VX gas? Of course, at your discretion."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Yes, about France..." Wright would begin. "Is this call secured on both ends, Mr. Prime Minister?" The woman would verify her end. "I have been informed a few moments ago of grave news. The Joint Task Force 2, Canada's counter-terrorism operatives, have informed me that they have secured intelligence that indicate that France and some organization known as the Oriflamme Society have been funding and arming Quebecois Terrorists. Luckily, the JTF2 were able to secure the shipment of 5,000 FAMAS assault rifles and detain the terrorist, Raymond Villeneuve. However, Canada is unsure how to proceed with this information and evidence... After all, this is an act of war..."

Jamie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa