STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Canada | Message to Britain

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

500px-Government_of_Canada_signature.svg.png

Encrypted Document(s)

To: Jericho Bourne (Britain)
Cc: Ray B. Thomas (Canada), Steven M. Sparks (Canada)
Subject: Thank you​

24 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, ON K1M 1M4,
Canada​

Dear Prime Minister Bourne,

Canada and Great Britain have had strong ties in the past, you have helped this nation when in need for that I am grateful. I hereby invite you to my official residence now that I have taken over as the Prime Minister of Canada to discuss ties and our relations and help to improve them. Canada has a long road ahead of them to restore the nation to its former glory however I do believe with relations with Great Britain could help this recovery!

I look forward to a reply,
Stephen J. Harper
Prime Minister of Canada

@Jamie

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
With the British Prime Minister away on a diplomatic mission to Norway, the email was received by his general office staff and escalated to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Minister Jack William took the email, as an authorised foreign affairs minister, and had begun to attempt a video call with the recently-elected Canadian Prime Minister. Waiting patiently on his line which was private and encrypted, hoping to discuss their email in more detail.

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
With the phone call incoming the Prime Minister shuffle his suit, fiddle with papers on his desk before answering it making sure it was encrypted and secure on his end “Minister Williams, what a pleasure it is to be speaking to you! I on behalf of my nation and administration thank you for your service while dealing with the previous administration! I hope all is well in Britain?” He’d pause taking a drink of water before speaking again “I must say thank you for getting in contact in such a short notice, I really do appreciate it!”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Good Afternoon Prime Minister." spoke the British delegate, "I'll begin by congratulating you on the recent election, I'm sure after the civil war, recovery is still in progress but a democratic election is definite progress to preventing a repeat of what had devastated your country, as always, if you require any support on rebuilding, please let me know. We would aim to support the rebuilding of Canada in the best ways we can." there was a short pause. "Oh yes, business as usual for the United Kingdom, nothing interesting I'm afraid." Jack lightly chuckled, "But it's not a problem, always happy to talk to our neighbours across the pond! Where would you like to begin?"

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Thank you for your congratulations but it should be me thanking you, if it wasn't for yours and the Americans Support I wouldn't be in power" He'd pause clearing his throat before continuing to speak "Well, Canada would love to sign a Free Trade Agreement with Great Britain, I hope this would help benefit both of our businesses, we'd also like to set up trade routes down the line of course this can't be done until Canada has sorted itself out with trade vessels and with cargo aircraft"

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"We'd be happy to accommodate for a Free Trade Agreement, please could you send over a draft and we can work from there?" smiled the British Delegate. "And of course. The actual trade routes are something we're eager to begin negotiating, so when your government is ready to discuss trade, let me know and we can certainly work on it!"

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“That’s great to hear!” The Prime Minister paused faxing over a signed free trade agreement before continuing “Canada should be gaining their first trade vessels in the next couple of days, Canada’s main exports are: Gems, Machinery, Wood, Vehicles & Mineral Fuels could Britain benefit from any of this on a fortnightly or monthly basis?”

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"A weekly basis would be better, in my opinion, but we'd be keen on importing Gems and Machinery into the UK. As for our own exports, is there any of the below you'd be interested in receiving?:

1. Cars
2. Crude Petroleum
3. Organic Chemicals
4. Mechanical Machinery
5. Electrical Machinery"

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“Weekly it is! We’d be open to receiving Crude Petroleum and Organic Chemicals on a weekly basis as well!” The Prime Minister paused before speaking again “How is everything in Europe? I was hoping we can put an intelligence agreement into place, to help combat terrorism within the world. Although terrorism has gone quite and has had its few spells recently. You can never know when they’ll hit next.”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Perfect, am I correct in thinking you already have vessels to transport your share of the goods? We can begin registering the trade route with the International Trade Registry and put this talk into action." spoke the British delegate, eager to begin trading. "Europe? Europe is.. surprising quiet. Often the forefront for any tension or conflict yet we've had a good few months. A relief, really. Bit of a change but of course, we're always ready for the future. But yes, intelligence agreements? We'd be open for that, would you be able to put a draft together?"

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“Yes we’ve just recently taken on 30 brand new trading vessels, some of them acquired from the Dutch!” He’d pause before continuing “that’s great to hear and surprisingly everything is quite quiet within Canada, haven’t heard anything from the previous torments of our nation, certainly I can get a draft put together while we are on the topic of agreements, I was hoping Canada and Britain have had strong ties in the past, I was hoping we can exchange some troops to serve in each other’s Army to learn and bring ideas to each other’s military? Would this be something that could happen?” Stephen would clear his throat “We’d also like to arrange a joint exercise here in Canada or Britain between our Army to train using conventional and counter-terrorism techniques”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Perfect, I look forward to receiving your drafts. Once you can send them over, I will review and should be able to get to you on them pretty quickly." there was a brief pause, allowing the Canadian Representative to continue. "Admittingly, we've attempted military ties multiple times with a training area in Canada. Unfortunately past governments, collapsed.. quickly then we could begin. I would be happy to work towards military cooperation but what reassurances do you have for stability in Canada?"

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“We’re currently planning to invest in infrastructure projects such as highway maintenance and opening up new Canadian Forces Bases which will create more jobs which will help the inemployment levels which in general should keep the Canadian population happy with the current administration however the 4 yearly elections are due next year (2013) so I’m hoping with all these projects that will come about within the debates will favour us and keep us in the administration”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
There was a short silence, "We'd be happy to be involved in a Joint Exercise, if this is something you can arrange in Canada? All we'd need is an idea of what type of exercise and how many you'd like involved and we can arrange for the movement of troops and Equipment ready for it; at a date of your choosing."

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“Certainly, wed like to do a force size of around 250 troops plus 15-25 Special forces and a handful from the Airforce to use an air support and transportation to be able to conduct an operation/exercise within a High Value Target extraction which then stimulates a need for a quick reaction force that turns sour? How would this sound?”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"This could work, and be viable. We'd be happy to work around for such an exercise and be able to commit SAS and Parachute Regiment Personnel to be involved. When do you have in mind for this taking place?"

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“We’re hoping to have this exercise in February 2013, starting on the 11th (Dec) and hopefully to be finished two weeks later on the 25th (Dec), we will be committing forces from Canadian Special Operations Regiment, 427 Special Operations Aviation Regiment for transport of our Special Forces and along with various elements from our Airforce to transport our quick reaction forces with our main element of The Canadian Grenadier Guards”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"That shouldn'y be a problem. How many men does your Special Operations regiments have? I wouldn't want to send too many or too little. We can arrange for transport to begin a few days before the exercise if this is something you're happy with? It will be a pleasant experience, a joint exercise with Canada leading the way forward."

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“Depending on the unit, roughly 25-150 personnel per. The Canadians Special Operations Regiment will have a platoon of 25 personnel, our Special Operations Aviation Will have 50 personnel attending from pilots to engineers and 250 from the Canadian Grenadier Guards”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"That shouldn't be a problem. We will wait for you to release the information (Start the thread) and arrange the deployment of our own assets to participate.
In the meantime, is there another agenda you'd like to discuss?"

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear