STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Canada | Message to China

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

500px-Government_of_Canada_signature.svg.png

Encrypted Document(s)

To: Wang Yi (China)
Cc: Stephen J. Harper (Canada), Ray B. Thomas (Canada)
Subject: Relations​

Lester B. Pearson Building,
125 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Ontario​

Dear Minister Yi,

Greetings! With China and Canada being close together as neighbours so to spoke with a vast ocean inbetween us, my government has instructed me to initiate relations with your administration to better the people of China and Canada and hope for a strong relation between our two fine nations, therefore I invite you to to Canada to discuss with me numerous topics that could help benefit our nations.

I look forward to a reply,
Donna J. Mills
Associate Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs for Asian Affairs

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

People's Republic of China

Subject: Canada-China

To His Excellency
Donna J. Mills

At this moment I am occupied with hosting several nations in the coming days, however my Ambassador to Canada is available to act on my behalf, would it be possible to conduct a meeting between you and him?

Yours faithfully
Xi Jinping
President of the People's Republic of China

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

500px-Government_of_Canada_signature.svg.png

Encrypted Document(s)

To: Wang Yi (China)
Cc: Stephen J. Harper (Canada), Ray B. Thomas (Canada)
Subject: Relations​

Lester B. Pearson Building,
125 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Ontario​

Dear Minister Yi,

Thank you for the quick response and certainly, I look forward to meeting with the ambassador as a time convenient to them!

I look forward to a reply,
Donna J. Mills

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The ambassador would leave the embassy and drive towards the Deputy Office, at the entrance he would show his ID, and wait to be guided to her office for the meeting.

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
The Minister would stand gesturing for the Ambassador to take a seat while shaking their hand. “I hope the short journey wasn’t too much trouble for you! Can I get you any refreshments?”

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
He would also greet the Minister warmly and answer "Of crouse it wasnt its always a pleasure to meet with you. Just water would be fine, Thank you"

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
An aide would bring in a few bottles of water one for the ambassador of China and one for the Minister, the minister drank a little clearing their throat before speaking "The pleasure is all mine to host a meeting with your nation. To ignite relations, I believe it is in best interests of both Canada and China seeing as we are neighbours across the sea to start with a free trade agreement and to set up a trade deal? Canada can offer the following things: Gems, Machinery, Wood, Vehicles & Mineral Fuels. Would these products be on any use to the people of China?"

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We are very much honored to have such a meeting! I do believe China would be great full if Wood and Vehicles would be transferred, along side a FTA of course. We currently have at our disposal, the following, let me just get my notebook." He would read the resources available to be traded;

1. Plastics
2. Clothing
3. Furniture
4. Textiles
5. Electrical machinery

"I do believe Canada would like some of these for sure."

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"An Free Trade Agreement will be wonderful to say the least. I can definitely agree to sending Wood and Vehices to China, where would you like these delivered?" the minister paused before continuing "We'd happily take in exchange Clothing, Textiles and plastics if this possible with it being delivered to Port of Vancouver please"

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"If you could deliver them to the Port of Tianjing it would be wonderful as it serve as the main trad hub in China. We can certainly export your requests to Vancouver!" He would present the man with the FTA document.

"Here, its the usual, lowered Tariffs, less Importation Tax...Unless you want to write a special one for China-Canada?"

Last edited:

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Certainly that can be arranged! Would you like it delivered, weekly, Fortnightly or monthly?" the minister paused before continuing "No, the less importation tax is a wonderful gesture and I shall organise the exact same for China! What are China's plan for political affairs in the Pacific area?"

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I believe monthly would be best given the distance between both our Ports." He would say as he handed over a simple FTA.

"Its to soon to think about that , but I do believe that its stability and peace is a most, many wars have happen in the past over the Pacific Area, we do not wish to rekindle more of these wars, especially with some zone which are disputed."

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"This can be arranged for monthly visits for the exports. That is good to hear, what is Chinas goal for operating against Terrorism"

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
He would pause.

"I do believe that, terrorism needs to be fought in every place it appears, even the one sponsored by Nation States. It hold no place in this world. What about Canada? I also add cyber-terrorism and cyber-war which is a growing worry in our information world."

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"I totally agree with you regarding hitting terrorism where it is, Canada has been hit by numerous terrorist attacks including the most recent ones by our own citizens. I do believe nations across the globe need to come together to help combat terrorism! It is worrying to see that Cyber-Terrorism and Cyber-warfare is active within the globe and hopefully the General Assembly will do something to help combat this, although one can only hope"

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We were actually thinking about formalizing a Regulation about this type of terrorism in the GA, would this be something you would support China in the future? The draft is still in the making, and we would like to know if Canada would support this possible resolution."

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“That sounds wonderful, maybe we can work on something together as we both share strong views on such? Would it be possible to see a draft before it’s submitted to the General Assembly?” Minister pausing and clearing their throat before continuing “How are China going to combat such terrorism and threat to their homeland?”

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"That would be fantastic however we haven't reached a draft yet, its mostly ideas bring thrown around, but when we get a solid draft, you will be informed of it." He would pause and resume. " Good you ask, we currently are establishing a security measure through to the country due to some mentally disturbed group who are trying to oust the current gov out of power, they are possible in line with the previous administration, which got the nation in ruins. But nothing we can't handle." He would chuckle

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Good to hear, Canada will be sure to forward any ideas they have regarding the draft! That is good to hear that China can hold its own and deal with the internal terrorism happening within your own boarders. Past administrations always seem to be a problem, the same goes with us. Legal action is taking place regarding the previous administration and the actions along with the other parties involved."

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear