STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

(China) -Conference Call

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021

中华人民共和国国家安全部
Encryption Level: Top Secret
Recipients:
Imperial state of the of Congo (Kelly the Mad)
Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (Naio90)
Republic of Nigeria (Baer)
United Mexican States (Drivindeath)
Russian Empire (John)

B37DBD71-ED68-4B0B-8633-C3F452B5EFB1.png

Ministry of State Security of the People's Republic of China

Greetings from the People’s Republic of China, following the events four days ago regarding the Prime Minister of Sweden‘s social media post we have ascertained and confirmed that the Kingdom of Sweden is presently preparing for a massive strike against the capitals of eight states not yet named. The nations added to this correspondence have been identified as having no connection of the Kingdom of Sweden and potentially becoming the next targets in a senseless attack by the Swedish Armed Forces. Thus, by order of President Hu, we are calling a special meeting amongst our states via an encrypted and highly secure line to discuss next steps in face of this newfound threat. Despite any differences or conflict amongst our nations in the past we must work together to prepare against a threat that threatens the existence of our states and of which has no regard for our own sovereignty. We have already witnessed the annexation of Antarctica and South Africa and it’s only a question of when, not if, Sweden will strike next.

Minister of State Security Xu Yongyue
Ministry of State Security (MSS)
14 Dongchangan Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Phone: Unavailable​

Senior Chairman of the Central military commission General Guo Boxiong would enter a state conference room where a number of audio-video recording devices would be set up facing himself and several aides. Behind him flags of the People’s Liberation Army Ground Forces and China would be present, along with two armed security guards in formal dress. He would start the call and await other officials from various other states to join.

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Checking the encryption on the line, an aide would patch through their own audio and visual channels. As the video came through, three tall African men would be standing behind their chairs, a dark wood table top visible in the foreground with a set of microphones and a small paper-weight Imperial flag. Behind each of the men in turn was the flag of the Imperial Navy, Imperial Airforce, and the Congolese Defense and Counter Measures Agency in the center. In front of the men were nameplates- Zakia Akinyemi, Chief of the Navy; Tamu Alakija, Chief of the Airforce; and Hamisi Falana, Chief of Defence. The men would take their seats and politely await the other leaders.

Axis12

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Marshal Igor Sergeyev, the Minister of Defence for the Russian Empire, would join the conference call on a secure line from inside his officer after being handed the communication from the People's Republic of China. He wouldn't even wait for the rest of the members to join before beginning to speak, he began by clearing his throat. "Chairman, Chiefs." he would greet the four men on his screen with a slight nod. "I would like to begin this meeting by saying that the Russian Empire believes that the twitter account '@swe_pm' has no links to the Swedish Government and seems to be a spoof account. If you had took the time to look into it, the actual Swedish Prime Minister uses the twitter handle '@Stefanlofven'. Of course, I am not saying that there has not been a threat made, however I do believe that many nations have blown this way out of proportion. I believe this needs to be looked into further before 'taking steps' towards Sweden." The Minister would finish, awaiting his counterparts to start speaking.

Axis12 Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Hamisi Falana would adjust his microphone for a short second. "Mr. Minister, under normal circumstances a tweet wouldn't be taken as seriously as this one is. However, it is worth major noting that while several countries have claimed the tweet was a hoax, citing the same different account names, or apparent hacking- however in any normal situation, if your country's primary means of communication got hacked and posted a threat of global terrorism, would you remain silent? We've heard nothing but radio silence from Sweden since the tweet. No follow-up social media posts from the PM or other officials. No newspaper articles or press releases. As far as we are aware, no one has been able to make contact with the Swedish government in days. Does this not seem suspicious to you? We know that Sweden is well-armed, it has been a world power for some time now, and I have no doubt that it has the means and motivation for this action. I do believe they genuinely think themselves at threat of terrorism... and looking at Antarctica and South Africa, we can see their leaders' volatile nature. The Congo, as a country that Sweden has previously labeled as a 'terrorist threat', is going to treat their threat with the utmost caution and the gravity it calls for."

Axis12 John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Chief, I think there's been a mix up in communication." Minister Sergeyev responded. "Sweden's primary means of communication weren't hacked, nor did the tweet come from any account actually linked to the Swedish government. It was a seperate account. Hence the handle change. And, if every country had to chase up and follow on tweets from random people - nothing would ever get done. Like I said, this has all been blown way out of proportion. I can say now, Russia will not be treating this tweet as a valid threat and, whilst we will remain on caution as we always do, we will not consider any 'steps' towards Sweden.

You mentioned South Africa, Chief. However, it was South Africa that declared war on Sweden - Sweden did not go looking for war. And we mention Antarctica, Sweden is not the only nation with territories there."

Axis12 Kelly the Mad

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
Chairman Guo would return from a bathroom break, surprised to hear the call was in full swing without him, and read over a quick transcript before turning on his camera.

“Everyone, Marshal Sergeyev, Chief Malana I sincerely apologize for my late entrance into this call and I appreciate everyone who has taken time out of their busy schedules to discuss this pressing matter. I would like everyone to calm their nerves at this time and hear what I have to say, which should change the outlook of both your states.

First of all The People’s Republic of China did in fact make contact with the Swedish government but this contact was to inquire into what the Swedish Response was of this tweet and to combat cyber terrosisim, essentially we had the same idea you have now Minister Sergeyev, that this was but a fake twitter post but things have… changed given some new evidence. During our communication with Foreign Secretary of Sweden Wallström we simply asked if there was any possible way, albeit unlikely, that anyone in Sweden could be behind this tweet to which we received a surprising, and confusing response that essentially agreed with the statements of the tweet of which were that Sweden has long been neglected and attacked on the international stage and this must change. Following this statement the Secretary stated clearly that at “present there is no ongoing investigation into tweets from the Prime Minister of Sweden.” This is confusing since we stated earlier that someone else must have tweeted the statement yet the Secretary mentioned tweets from the Prime Minister of Sweden asif it were an official statement.

We then responded simply implying that while highly unlikely, that if Sweden was implying anything that the PRC would defend any states attacked by Sweden if they were in fact attacked. The reply was this (Recording fed into the meeting feed) “we will ensure the total destruction of China beyond modern comprehension” which is an unacceptable threat to another state.

As a final thought, after our own investigation the Tweet was in fact verified by twitter, thus meaning that unless Twitter has somehow been hacked that the Tweet is authentic. I further ask you all why the Swedish Government has declined to even acknowledge the existence of this tweet despite panic on an international scale amongst both friends and foes and why they couldn’t come to simply give us a straight answer as to the origins of the tweet.

Given all this knowledge it could be possibly presumed that Sweden could be assessing whether to engage in a military confrontation with another state or states across the globe, it wouldn’t be unreasonable to assume that one of the largest armies on the face of the planet would attempt an action such as this and Sweden has in fact had an expansionist policies in place for the last few years given their annexation of both Antarctica and South Africa. Also to address your valid point on the South Africa conflict Marshal Sergeyev, have you not found it curious that Sweden initially declined any attempts of peace by the South African government and then when they annexed South Africa they promised free and fair elections soon yet there hasn’t been any announcement since and instead Sweden has set up various government apparatuses within South Africa. With all of this an attack of course is not a given but I think that we should discuss possible steps to protect ourselves from any sort of violation of our state’s sovereignty in any way by the Swedish government and improve our defense systems.”

John Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
After listening to the Chairman, the Congolese would mute their recordings and quickly discuss something, facing away from the camera. When they unmuted themselves, Falana would speak first.

"Gentlemen, I think that this only reassures my assessment that the Swedish government is unstable and unpredictable. I will be immediately activating my national defense plan, my naval defense plan, and my aerospace defense plan. I will also be mobilizing approximately half of my armed forces at this time. I would suggest we prepare for the worst, even if we don't need to act on anything yet. I would much rather be aware after these serious threats have been levied, rather than caught unaware after blatant aggressive comments against our sovreignity."

John Axis12

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
The Secretary of Defence, Gerado Clemente Vega, would be forwarded this conference call and answer it. He would be with 2 of his aids that would have documents pertaining to these events.

"Good evening, sorry for the late entry into this meeting, I was preoccupied elsewhere. I have read the transcripts thus far. Let me begin by discussing Mexico's and Sweden's relationship. To put it bluntly it's not the best. Mexico sided with the South African government for independence and to this day still condemns Sweden for this issue. The American's were on board as well, however the talks in Britain seem to have swayed them. This forced Mexico's hands, while we still have a do not travel ban on South Africa, we do have travel visa's open with Sweden. This is not to say that we don't accept South African refugees, as we do. The MIC (Mexican International Committee) is currently monitoring Twitter along with other Swedish reports. They believe this tweet to be a false flag. As the Minister from Russia stated the handle names are different.

The Mexican government sees Sweden as a near peer threat, meaning it'd be mutual destruction between our two states. We would prefer to keep things cold. However, Sweden's political and cultural outreach cannot be ignored. While many claim them to be a 'Superpower' in the world, which is not true, Mexico has been undermining their claims. Due to the Global Assembly being a frat club, nothing can be done. I see this group here could make a strong power base to ward off the rest of the world. I understand that is not why we are meeting today, but it could be something to table. Regardless Sweden has the backing of the United States and Great Britain, along with the entire Nordic Counsel. They're political game is too strong, and something needs to be done."

John Kelly the Mad Axis12 Baer Naio90

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The ethiopian ministry of Foreign Affairs would receive the chinese communication. Given the high interest into fostering sino-ethiopian relations, President AHmed would be made aware of the content of the message and the invitation to the multilateral conference.

However, with the national focus put on developing the industrial and economic capacity, as well as in the middle of an international diplomatic outreach agenda towards nations accross the globe, it was not possible for Ethiopia to be present at said conference call. In addition, Ethiopia's lack of modern defence forces would make it a very weak target should the situation escalate.

President Ahmed would send a private communication to his chinese counterpart, explaining that Adis Ababa shares Beijing's concern regarding some of the recent swedish actions and operations and identifying them as potential threats to international stability and commerce. However, also pointing out that Ethiopia pursue's a policy of military neutrality and while not approving the actions from the baltic nation, Ethiopia was in no position to take an active stance for or against them.

The ethiopian president would thank the chinese anyway for the information provided and promise to mantain a frequent contact should the situation change.

Axis12

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
The call would be privately reopened and all involved parties (Drivindeath, Kelly the Mad, John) would be notified that the call would resume after technical difficulties.

“Thank you to everyone for rejoining the call, I apologize for the poor connection that led to a temporary cut in service during our last call in June. Since our last meeting much has changed, specifically it’s been reported in Swedish media that the Prime Minister is on his last legs and likely to be ousted while on the other hand South Africa remains under the direct control of Sweden which is unprecedented and absolutely shocking that this continues to occur.

Thus, I’d like to continue our discussion with you all on the possibility of acting to… force the hand of the Swedish government into giving the South Africans autonomy. This could be economic, diplomatic, or military intervention and importantly, from my understanding thus far, is that the Chinese Army is preparing the final stages of reorganization at the moment and would be open to assisting in any local special operations in order to guarantee the independence of South Africa. Of course this is all hypothetical and I’m just sort of listing off random ideas but it’s important that we find a solution to this issue that‘s clearly upset all of our respective governments.“

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II