STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[China] Message to Thailand

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021

C73B625D-771A-451C-B2AF-E526C936292B.jpeg

36E1C055-5A06-496A-A995-0AEE8FF971FF.jpeg

Sender 发件人:

Minister of Foreign Affairs Tang Jiaxuan 外交部长唐家璇

Recipient 接受:

Minister Surakiart Sathirathai [@Bossza007]
-Private and Secured by the MSS 私有和加密-

Dear Minister Sathirathai,

Greetings from the People’s Republic of China, I am honored to begin correspondence between our two nations and I send Chairman Hu’s greetings. As I am sure you know China has be monitoring the developing crisis within the Nations of Laos and Cambodia which are extremely disturbing both to the Communist Party and Chairman Hu. While not all details are necessarily known at this time it appears as if the Thai Government has made an illegal intrusion into the two Nations of Loas and Cambodia which are under the protection of a policy of protection due to our close ties and friendship between the nations.

Given this information it is understandable that Thailand will be given (7) days time to begin immediate repositioning of armed forces outside of the two nations and cease any and all hostilities. Noncompliance will be met with swift international condemnation by the PRC and sanctions on Thai Trade between our two nations which accounts for over 12% of Thai private trade. Additionally if Thai Forces continue their crimes within Laos and Cambodia then the PLAF will be forced to act with strikes to disable the offensive ability of the Thai Armed forces.

Given this information we hope you will act in your nation’s best interest rather than working to dismantle the economy of your nation. We look forward to your response.

Regards,

Minister Tang Jiaxuan
PRC MOFA
No. 2, Chaoyangmen Nandajie
中华人民共和国外交部

中华人民共和国外交部
All communications are property of the CCP and are stored within a secure database

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
9mMl2sH.png

To: <Tang Jiaxuan, Minister of Foreign Affairs of China Axis12 (Please note that your Bossza007 Doesn't work)>

Subject: RE: Chinese demand

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption key is sent separately via fax
Dear Minister Tang Jiaxuan,

I thank you in the name of Thailand for contacting us. We congratulate your country on entering the world stage again. Thailand is surprised by the demand, which caused Thailand to stop the action that had never happened. I am not sure if China has received fake news from the outside world or is apathetic. We had a ceasefire with Laos a few weeks ago and are currently negotiating peace. I believe China got deceived by some source that we had a conflict with Cambodia. We are currently working on the economic development program with such a country, and we will be happy if China joins us to develop your rural area. I would reject your demand as a Foreign Minister of Thailand because it is a false directive. We couldn't accept it in the world of information technology. We are the defender side of this war, and we will be happy if you help us contain now violation. Thailand Defence Ministry is still looking forward to the joint military exercise between our two armed forces. I look forward to exchanging this email with you.

Regard
Surakiart Sathirathai
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Thailand

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021

EEA67297-86CD-4F34-87CF-A6215823AD6D.jpeg

5D07E1B5-CF7A-4D0B-AA71-2D1ED656A79C.jpeg

Sender 发件人:

Minister of Foreign Affairs Tang Jiaxuan 外交部长唐家璇

Recipient 接受:

Minister Surakiart Sathirathai Bossza007
-Private and Secured by the MSS 私有和加密-

Dear Minister Sathirathai,

Thank you for your response Minister, the Chairman has been notified of your reply. While it is recognized that there are ongoing peace negotiations between Thailand and Laos there are a number of civilian and public media reports that Thai soldiers are currently in the Territory of the Laos People’s Republic. No matter if there are peace negotiations there should be absolutely zero military presence by the Thai Government in Laos. These Peace negotiations seem more like concessions of the Laos Government in order to avoid capitulation against the clearly more superior Thai Government forces.

As stated previously all hostilities must end including any and all occupations within Laos. This is not a request but an Ultimatum and previously mentioned sanctions and offensive action can and will be taken against the Nation of Thailand unless there is 100% compliance.

Given that I have made myself clear at this point I look forward to the Thai Government publicly displaying the redeployment of forces outside of Laos.

Regards,

Minister Tang Jiaxuan
PRC MOFA
No. 2, Chaoyangmen Nandajie
中华人民共和国外交部

中华人民共和国外交部
All communications are property of the CCP and are stored within a secure database

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
9mMl2sH.png

To: <Tang Jiaxuan, Minister of Foreign Affairs of China>

Subject: RE: Axis12

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption key is sent separately via fax
Dear Minister Tang Jiaxuan,

I have received word that the General Secretary of the Lao People's Revolutionary Party has arrived in Bangkok to discuss peace negotiations. I have to remind you again that we are still in a state of war with Laos, and we still can't withdraw our soldiers from Laos yet. I have to warn you that any aggression of the Chinese army into the ceasefire zone during the peace negotiation means the obstruction of the peace effort. I have talked to my prime minister and president of Vietnam to find a solution, and we have achieved it. We will remain the status quo with Laos. We will bring Laos into AFTA and reparation. I have to reject your demand, or ultimately, again, we will withdraw our force soon when the negotiation table meets success. China does not hold any right to demand Thailand to undertake any decision that doesn't appear in our constitution. I hope you will be more reasonable than we are de-escalating the conflict.

Regard
Surakiart Sathirathai
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Thailand

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II