STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[China] Message to Turkiye

Sep 30, 2023
Republic of China
Official Correspondence

Encryption: Classified
Recipient: Yaşar Yakış, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkiye
Sender: Eugene Chien, Minister of Foreign Affairs of China
Subject Foreign Relations

Dear Recipient,

Firstly, I wish to thank you for your government's recent desire to recognize the Republic of China as an independent and sovereign state. We understand fully the risk you are taking with this due to the incredible pressure the Beijing Administration imposes on other states.

Out of gratitude and a desire to improve relations with Turkiye I would like to ask if you and your government would be interested in a high level governmental meeting to discuss the future of relations between our two states.

Regards,

Eugene Chien,
Minister of Foreign Affairs,
Republic of China

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023

180px-MfaLogoTR.svg.png

Office of the Foreign Minister of Türkiye
Official Correspondence

Encryption: ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
Recipient: Eugene Chien, Minister of Foreign Affairs of China
CC: Ayşe Dinçer, Türkiye Ambassador to Taipei, Republic of China
Sender: Yaşar Yakış, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkiye
Subject: Request for High-Level Governmental Meeting & Foreign Relations

Dear Minister Eugene Chien,

I hope this message finds you in good health and high spirits. I want to express my gratitude for your kind words and the constructive approach taken by the Republic of China regarding our bilateral relations. Your acknowledgment of our efforts to recognize the Republic of China as an independent and sovereign state is deeply appreciated.

Indeed, we are fully aware of the complexities and challenges associated with this recognition, especially considering the geopolitical landscape in the region. However, we firmly believe in the importance of fostering diplomatic relations based on mutual respect and shared interests.

In light of your proposal for a high-level governmental meeting to discuss the future of our relations, I would like to convey that we are indeed interested in such a dialogue. Strengthening the ties between our two nations and exploring avenues for cooperation is a goal that aligns with our foreign policy objectives.

To facilitate the organization of this meeting, I would kindly suggest that our respective teams engage in discussions to determine the agenda, timing, and location that would be most suitable for both parties. It is our preference to schedule this meeting in the middle of February, as it provides us with ample time for preparations and ensures a timely engagement between our delegations.

Once again, I appreciate your proactive approach in seeking ways to enhance our diplomatic relations. It is through dialogue and cooperation that we can address the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.

Please convey my warm regards to the people of the Republic of China, and I look forward to the possibility of our meeting in February, which I believe will be a significant step toward deepening our bilateral relations.

Warm regards,

Yaşar Yakış
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Turkiye

JamesC

Sep 30, 2023
Republic of China
Official Correspondence

Encryption: Classified
Recipient: Yaşar Yakış, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkiye
Sender: Eugene Chien, Minister of Foreign Affairs of China
Subject Foreign Relations

Dear Recipient,

I am glad to hear of your sentiment and your willingness to engage in high level dialogue.

Meeting in February would be more than acceptable to us. Would you prefer a meeting in Taipei or Ankara?

Eugene Chien,
Minister of Foreign Affairs,
Republic of China

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa