STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

China to Turkey (Ottomans)

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
A Phonecall from the Chinese Ministry for Foreign Affairs would be put fowards towards the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or equivelent in Turkey, the ambassador would wait to be picked up, meanwhile he would fiddle with a few documents regarding Turkey current situation, while reviewing his directives sent to him by the Chinese Government. He would notice that the Chinese Government was very keen to establish a strong relationship with Turkey as it was viewed as a strategic partner for trade and commerce.

Last edited:

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018
The Vizier for Foreign Affairs, Kanat Ozbek, lifted the receiver and placed it against his ear.

"Yes?"

"You have a phone call for you, sir, from China."

"Put them through," Kanat replied. "Scramble the phone call. It's beyond a doubt that they, and we, will want privacy during this conversation.

"Of course, sir."

After a few moments, the Chinese Foreign Ministry were put through to him.

"Hello, this is Kanat Ozbek," He began. "Vizier For Foreign Affairs. How may I help you?"

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Hello my friend, it as been a long time, for I wish to speak with you on the matter of cooperation, especially in the Suez and Red Sea area. But before that, China views your nation as a valuable partner,, and we would wish to start this by engaging in Trade. This would mean that Chinese resources would flow through your nation and your own products through China. Do you wish to discuss this further?"

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
@Fairhold
"I see," Kanat mused. "Well, I must say that this is a bit quick for us. We usually establish proper diplomatic channels via the creation of embassies within our respective nations, before formalising trade agreements and such. However, I will not deny that the offer of trade does appeal to myself, and my government. Regardless, when would it be satisfactory for myself, and the individual we will select to be our ambassador in Beijing, to visit China, so that we may discuss these matters in person?"

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I do believe that we already have established diplomatic missions with eachother. Unless I am mistaken?"

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
@Fairhold
"In the aftermath of the Republic being deposed, the military government, in preparation for a brand new, monarchist and democratic, Turkey, had all the diplomatic missions in Turkey sent home, and recalled all of ours from other nations, including China. It was considered necessary, since the diplomats in position as representatives for Turkey were... Republican-picked. As for yours, and others, they were asked politely to head home, and assisted in the most courteous manner. Turkey needed time on its own to figure out its own path before it was ready for international relations. With the elections at the beginning of this year complete, we are ready to break free from the temporary cocoon of isolation we weaved for ourselves, and begin anew after the spectre of Erdogan's campaign of genocide, terror... And general insanity."